[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

Wondering were there any interviews done between the three main casts? Any picture caps? Any translations, etc, etc? I would love to see them! :)

honey_ping,

here's an mv which i got from the old thread. can no longer remember who to credit this.

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2GOTDLWP3MOMP3K4PUUMEQTJQ2

here's the link to some behind the scene footage and interview from kbs which i posted in the old thread. don't know if you have seen this already.

pls. click the real (for real player) after the arrow and hangul word

autumn in my heart

Guest honey_ping

honey_ping,

here's an mv which i got from the old thread. can no longer remember who to credit this.

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2GOTDLWP3MOMP3K4PUUMEQTJQ2

here's the link to some behind the scene footage and interview from kbs which i posted in the old thread. don't know if you have seen this already.

pls. click the real (for real player) after the arrow and hangul word

autumn in my heart

Gee, thanks gemt....I'm trying to download this after this......can't wait.... :D

Gee, thanks gemt....I'm trying to download this after this......can't wait.... :D

my pleasure honey_ping. hope you enjoyed it like i did. i was really curious before i saw this clip how shk, won bin and ssh interacted behind the scene coz i heard that the three were extremely shy during the shooting esp. wb and shk.

This was the first drama I watched and it made me cry from beginning to end. If I wasn't crying...there was always a big lump in my throat cuz I was trying to hold it in. I went to work with puffy eyes cuz I was so addicted and stayed up watching it and crying at the same time...haha! Everyone was asking me if I was ok...lol! I couldn't stand the girl who played Yumi...omg...she got on my nerves so bad and her ugly face crying all the time. <_<

I think Song Hye Kyo is such a beautiful and talented actress and I love Song Seung Hun and his acting. He is sooo handsome...they had really good on screen chemistry. Their crying scenes were really good. Both girls who played Shinae pissed me off so bad...so mean! I think Won Bin was ok and liked his character more towards the end. I didn't like how the drama ended, but I still liked it overall.

Guest soutsada7

This was the first drama I watched and it made me cry from beginning to end. If I wasn't crying...there was always a big lump in my throat cuz I was trying to hold it in. I went to work with puffy eyes cuz I was so addicted and stayed up watching it and crying at the same time...haha! Everyone was asking me if I was ok...lol! I couldn't stand the girl who played Yumi...omg...she got on my nerves so bad and her ugly face crying all the time. <_<

I think Song Hye Kyo is such a beautiful and talented actress and I love Song Seung Hun and his acting. He is sooo handsome...they had really good on screen chemistry. Their crying scenes were really good. Both girls who played Shinae pissed me off so bad...so mean! I think Won Bin was ok and liked his character more towards the end. I didn't like how the drama ended, but I still liked it overall.

exactly my thoughts...I thought SHG and SSH made a beautiful couple and although the ending was sad it was still bittersweet because I believe that they finally get to be together in the after life :)

does anyone know where i can watch the whole series to this drama?? i never got to see this... and i really want to. please no clubbox links. i can't use clubbox. :T

appreciate it!

-S0LLY <3

Guest michaelj_kc

a friend of mine gave me this link to some autumn tale NG and MV's

hope you enjoy it.

AIMH MV's

Hi!... the site was incorrect... when i click on it, site of Lyceum Northwestern University is appearing not MVs and NGs of AINM... plz confirm if it is really the site. thankz!

I finally got the Korean version of this drama and it was nice hearing WB's voice for a change but am so glad that I also have the Tagalog version. GMA (the network that made the tagalized version) made some really nice clips/music vids with the 3 main stars.

Like the part in church after WB visited SHK, he got down on his knees and begged God to let her live. Then out of the blue they showed all WB and SHK's scenes together with their themesong in the background kinda like a music vid that went on for like 10 minutes then the scene went back to WB again still praying :D I was hoping that that bit was also in the Korean version but it wasn't.

gosh I just love listening to WB's voice in this drama. He and SHK really have the best chemistry. I hope to see them in another drama or a movie. :D Maybe in 2 years time since WB has just entered the military. :D

Guest sjasmine

I loved this drama...watched it all in less than a day I was that addicted..and I cried and cried.. even after finishing I found myself still crying...it was sad..and as with most people.... I discovered SSH and WON BIN.....so gorgeous...