[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

Oh yes, I watched it several times and then went hunting for the set with Korean audio till I found it ! Could not find a set in Singapore but managed to buy overseas. :rolleyes:

Yup, pretty soon most of those K-artistes reaching 25 years of age onwards will be enlisted. :(:(:(

i watched it serveral times as well!

i bort the cantonese audio 1st then i went and bort the korean audio with english subs not long after on yesasia!

meanin Bi will in 2 years time???

would anyone have any megaupload or ysi links :( they used to have links in the old soompi drama section, but then it all got erased~

anyone help?

Guest ginachan

shkwonbin3vm.jpg

shkwonbin29qj.jpg

wonsong.jpg

SongWon.jpg

Credits to pinoyexchange.com

haha I posted the same exact pix before... :)

A walking heartache! :lol:

05-07.jpg

04-04.jpg

This heart of mine.

06-11b.jpg

They have the best chemistry on screen. They so need to do another drama together.

04-24.jpg

04-26.jpg

Credits to WONderland

these pix are making me cry again...eissh :(

Guest JUN-YEE

does anybody have this drama on their computer ?? or does anyone know where to download this?? i want to see this again !! >.< this too was my first drama which made me fell in love with kdrama afterwards haha thanks if anyone gives us a link for the download :]

Guest soutsada7

I actually have a dubbed version, but I'm buying the subtitled one because this drama is soooooo good...I kinda hesitated at first because I heard that it had a sad ending, but I couldn't resist the lure of the beautiful cast, especially gorgeous SHG, so I gave it a try and discovered what I had missing from my K-drama collection...it drama is a true classic :D