[Drama 2000] Autumn Tale 가을동화

NarcissusBD

Guest mhei_mhei08

one of the best k-drama... i cried a lot when i watched this drama.. i hope won bin and shk will have another drama series... love their tandem...

jacinda - Hi there! This drama was made in 2000 and you can get the dvd box set from yesasia.com :D It's highly recommended. Just make sure you have plenty of tissues with u when u watch it coz it's a tearjerker. :D

Gitakawaii - yeah, we have the same impeccable taste dearie. hehehe

Guest flycmagurl

whoa! ahaha...this was like the first drama that I watched that started this korean drama phase, haha especially with hmong people.

They dubbed this movie into hmong and cut out SOOO many parts.

But it started this "Cheemeng and GaoSheng" phase for the hmong peeps, lolx. Ya'll remember that?! haha, ya know what i'm talking about right?!

haha, but then A couple of years later i watched the real version with english subtitles, man...my eyes were soooo puffy, my parents laughed at me. haha.

Guest jingjuna

!!!! i watched this but i dont remember song hye go

maybe i only watched when they were younger...

does anybody have the episodes pleaseT^T

clubbox or YSI

--->mega always says its going to take like 20 hours...

please :unsure:

jacinda - Hi there! This drama was made in 2000 and you can get the dvd box set from yesasia.com :D It's highly recommended. Just make sure you have plenty of tissues with u when u watch it coz it's a tearjerker. :D

Gitakawaii - yeah, we have the same impeccable taste dearie. hehehe

Im glad im not the only one..yayy!!

When was this drama made? Is is still being sold? I want to see!

i think 2000..but im not sure.yes u can buy it at yesasia.com

I just want to post this in here. I'd say a WB and SHK fan wrote it. :D I didn't get her/his name but thank you for this great review. :D

Endless Love, or Autumn in My Heart, is the best Asian television series I have ever seen. From the cast to the cinematography, to the direction of the scenes, I can say it is really superb.

This Korean TV series was shown here in the Philippines just this September on a daily basis. I was mesmerized by the story and the plot. The promotions on the TV network which showed Endless Love were so exciting and interesting that I did not miss a single episode of this serial.

The story was different because of the ties that bind the characters in the story. Johnny and Jenny thought they were siblings but after about 10 years of not seeing each other, realized that they are in love. Andrew, Johnny's friend, is in love with Jenny.

I was angry with the scriptwriter because he did not give the chance for Jenny to realize how selfless Andrew's love was for her. If given an option, I would rather see Andrew and Jenny together. Aside from the reason that Won Bin looks better than Song Seung Heon, Song Hye Kyo would be better matched with the former. Andrew's character made me cry every time I saw them together on screen.

MOST LOVED SCENES

1. The scene on the beach when Andrew told Jenny that he would help her with her illness when he knows Jenny has leukemia. Jenny asked Andrew for a reason why she had to come back to him but Andrew did not came up with an answer immediately. He composed himself and gave three very romantic and selfless reasons -- I won't ask you to marry me, I won't give you a hard time, and I won't ask you to love me! If you're the girl, it would simply melt your heart. But this time, I hated Jenny's character as she simply neglected Andrew's feelings. She was so insensitive.

2. Another scene is the part when Andrew gave Jenny five reasons why she had to undergo the treatment/operation. It was just so selfless of him to say the name of Johnny as one of the reasons.

3. The scene when Andrew confessed his feelings to Jenny, that he would do anything for her love.

4. The scene when Andrew told Jenny that he still wanted her to be the mother of his children.

5. Another scene is where Andrew ask Jenny how much her love would cost. That scene really melted my heart.

For the acting, Won Bin definitely stole the show in every scene he was in. If I could only change the script, I would opt to gave him the role of Johnny or perhaps I would end the story with him ending up with Jenny because he was simply selfless with the love he was offering to the girl. And he truly changed from a gigolo to a very romantic person who gave Jenny a necklace and loads of flowers.

I think Song Hye Kyo is the most beautiful Asian actress. She really takes my breath away.

To those who have not watched the series, prepare tons of napkins because of the many crying moments this Korean series could offer.

For the sequel, Winter Sonata, it would have been great if the role of Janice was given to Song Hye Kyo and the role of Jun to Won Bin.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

This drama was awesome! not because of the plot, but because of the cast!! lol it had the HOTTEST cast ever! I really wanted wb&shk to get together, but after I found out it wasn't going to happen, I just gave up on watching it lol but then after a while, I finished the ending, cause I was curious. I don't think it would've been as successful if they cast other ppl.

This drama was awesome! not because of the plot, but because of the cast!! lol it had the HOTTEST cast ever! I really wanted wb&shk to get together, but after I found out it wasn't going to happen, I just gave up on watching it lol but then after a while, I finished the ending, cause I was curious. I don't think it would've been as successful if they cast other ppl.

I have not seen it and I really want to badly. :( Some people said that WB and SHG looks absolutely amazing together but too bad they did not end up together. I wish they would do another drama together since many people seem to love their onscreen chemistry. :lol:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I have not seen it and I really want to badly. :( Some people said that WB and SHG looks absolutely amazing together but too bad they did not end up together. I wish they would do another drama together since many people seem to love their onscreen chemistry. :lol:

you should go rent it or something ^_^ imo, you would like it if you liked the cast, if not, you probably won't enjoy it. Yes, wb & shk were amazing! I thought she had more chemistry w/ him than w/ ssh lol

I wish they could do another drama together as well! there were so many rumors going around after Autumn Tale that they were going to do another project together, but they were just rumors. =(

sweetmemories - try clubbox. They might have it there. If not, you can always get it from yesasia. It'll cost you around US$90ish but it'll be worth it. :D

Hahaha...seems like many WB fans here ! No matter...I like SSH always, but gotta admit that WB did a good job in this drama. I saw him when he came to Singapore earlier this year for "My Brother" promo tour. Real handsome in person and his Singaporeans fans got a good deal by oggling at him. :lol:

Now I have to wait for SSH's completion of military service... :rolleyes:

Guest soutsada7

Hahaha...seems like many WB fans here ! No matter...I like SSH always, but gotta admit that WB did a good job in this drama. I saw him when he came to Singapore earlier this year for "My Brother" promo tour. Real handsome in person and his Singaporeans fans got a good deal by oggling at him. :lol:

ditto, SSH is one of the hottest Asian guys that I've set my eyes on :P

Wendy!! U have good taste! haha :P

I didnt know u liked Autumns Tale as well! lol :D

I loved SSH with SHK in this!! I was blinded by their love LOL :D

But i also loved WB! Felt so sorry 4 him!

My fave Korean series ever... Sangdoo comes a close 2nd hehehehe :P

SSH's gone 2 the Military Service.. WB will be goin VERY soon!! Aaaaawwww!!! :(

Guest sparklinghugs

can someone upload ne of the episodes please? i'm trying to download all of the episodes, so uploaidng ne of them would be wonderful. thank u~

Wendy!! U have good taste! haha :P

I didnt know u liked Autumns Tale as well! lol :D

I loved SSH with SHK in this!! I was blinded by their love LOL :D

But i also loved WB! Felt so sorry 4 him!

My fave Korean series ever... Sangdoo comes a close 2nd hehehehe :P

SSH's gone 2 the Military Service.. WB will be goin VERY soon!! Aaaaawwww!!! :(

Oh yes, I watched it several times and then went hunting for the set with Korean audio till I found it ! Could not find a set in Singapore but managed to buy overseas. :rolleyes:

Yup, pretty soon most of those K-artistes reaching 25 years of age onwards will be enlisted. :(:(:(

Guest soutsada7

I watched this drama because of SSH ! :P

I managed to finish this drama because I love the chemistry between SSH and SHG, even though it had a sad ending...SSH is soooo HOT and SHG is soooo beautiful ;D

A walking heartache! :lol:

05-07.jpg

04-04.jpg

This heart of mine.

06-11b.jpg

They have the best chemistry on screen. They so need to do another drama together.

04-24.jpg

04-26.jpg

Credits to WONderland

Aside from the reason that Won Bin looks better than Song Seung Heon, Song Hye Kyo would be better matched with the former.

I might have to disagree on this. Even though there are plenty of people who think that Won Bin really does look better than Song Seung Hun, I happen to think the opposite, and I find it a bit irritating the way you put it as if it's fact that Won Bin is better looking that SSH. Beauty is subjective. =)

ATTENTION!!! THERE MIGHT BE SPOILERS IN THE LITTLE RANT BELOW, SO AVOID IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED.

Yeah, Tae Suk is one heck of a guy.......guys who don't exist in this real world. I really loved his character.....how he understood that Eun Suh would never love him yet he was willing to take in all the pain as long as she was happy. This is what I call real love.....where you place the other person's happiness above yours. He was probably the most pitiable character in the whole drama. In the end, I guess you can say Eun Suh and Jun Suh ended up together...in heaven or wherever, but Tae Suk is left all alone by himself, mourning the death of both the girl he loved and his best friend.

As much as I love SSH, his character was one wimpy @ss character. He couldn't stand up for the one that he truly loved until the end. I would have hated this role soooo much had it not been played by SSH. But I guess his role is believable.....he's not selfless like Tae Suk, but rather selfish because he has other people to think about besides Eun Suh. But then at the end, he decides to go and commit the most selfish act ever.........this definitely should not be something to be taken into consideration in real life.

Lastly, Eun Suh. Even though I didn't necessarily love her character, this role (as it did to probably everyone else) brought SHK to my attention. She was definitely breath-takingly gorgeous, no matter how much everyone said she was chubby (thought she looked fine) during those days. And her acting was impressive, taking into consideration her age. Even though she played the selfless, helpless, and sometimes annoying heroine, you couldn't help but feel sorry for her because of the character flaws. Even though you could not understand why the heck she did not see and accept Tae Suk's love, you can't deny that she was too much in love with Jun Suh to even notice anyone else.

This definitely has one of the best casts ever........SSH, SHK, WB, HCY (another favorite Korean star of mine), CWH (hottie who disappeared somewhere), and MGY. Definitely a classic Korean drama.