xx Toronto Thread xx

Guest kosmic

Guest Steph*

^ aahhh...my friend is stupid ==;

he was talking about a club opening too hehe.

maybe i just wasn't paying attention. thx for posting that up.

Guest DOVAHKIIN

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS FAILED MEEEEEE

SO DID THE RAPTORS... but I knew that was coming from seeing how they opened the season.

Any Blue Jays fans here?

BTW: It's Gay Pride Week, with the Parade this weekend I think (No I'm not gay.) Come down to Wellesley and show your support to the gay community, but most importantly, look for a Vietnamese pho restaurant called Ginger, it's mostly caucasian people eating* there. Eat there, since my mom works in the kitchen. More she gets paid = more I get money :)

edit: sorry it was supposed to be eating, not working hahahah

Guverment is all ages June 28th and Asian night?

Heard from a friend.

I doubt I'll go cause its my sister's bday...maybe I will though.

Yeah next Wednesday right? I heard Distrik is all ages on the 29th.

Guest sky82

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS FAILED MEEEEEE

SO DID THE RAPTORS... but I knew that was coming from seeing how they opened the season.

Any Blue Jays fans here?

BTW: It's Gay Pride Week, with the Parade this weekend I think (No I'm not gay.) Come down to Wellesley and show your support to the gay community, but most importantly, look for a Vietnamese pho restaurant called Ginger, it's mostly caucasian people working there. Eat there, since my mom works in the kitchen. More she gets paid = more I get money :)

I've been to that restaurant. :) So did anyone check out the parade today? Even though I live in the area, I didn't. I could hear it all though. People here have been partying all week long.

today is cloudy with some sunlight

i want to get out of here actually..not that i dont like toronto..just bored

Guest angelZ

I've been to that restaurant. :) So did anyone check out the parade today? Even though I live in the area, I didn't. I could hear it all though. People here have been partying all week long.

haha i went with a couple of friends from out of town~~

the parade was sooo long...and it was like crazy hot that day...i got sun-burned -_- but it was fun! my friend was on one of the floats :)

Guest PrincessBoa

I live in Toronto, Ontario. I love it here, :P because of Pacific Mall, and etc. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I love Toronto because of lots of reasons :P

-PrincessBoa

Guest Emmy

wahhh im going over to toronto in 2 weeks but from the comments ive read it seems boring besides pacific mall. is it really and asian mall ? like asian clothing and whatnot ? whats the best thing to do over there ?

Guest res0nate

Lol Toronto is far from boring, if you're legal, the night life is top notch, as is the food and shopping.

You've got Square One / Yd / Eatons / Pacific.

Blue Jay games. Leafs / Raps in the fall and winter.

All the ethnic flavors: the shops and food.

Wonderland, Ontario and the Ex.

And depending on your taste in music, the weeklies at certain clubs are worth checking out too.

Archived