Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

Interview for KBS news:

(orignal video here: https://tv.naver.com/v/3670286)

forlovelybovely on Twitter has a project to support the release of Your Wedding in Korea (the Chinese and Taiwan fanclubs are doing it as well). If you can help, check it out:

They've also been translating some stuff so show them some support on Twitter, follow them, rt and all that! (I don't know them but we've been in need of someone translating Bo Young's stuff for YEARS so lol)

• 3 weeks later...

6cd34c88d6124c99b2aa9b513e0cddf5.jpeg?s=

Park Bo Young is making her much-awaited drama comeback!

On August 16, it was announced that the actress will be starring in new tvN drama “Abyss” (tentative title).

“Abyss” is about a beautiful female prosecution lawyer and a less attractive guy who are revived through an abyss with completely different looks, twisting their lives and romance. Park Bo Young will play the prosecution lawyer who tries to find out the secrets behind her revival and discovers true love in the process.

She commented, “While reading and considering the scenarios of many diverse projects recently, I decided to star in the drama as I enjoyed the unique situation and the charming lead characters.”

“Abyss” is set to air in the first half of 2019.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1215847wpp/park-bo-young-confirms-first-drama-since-strong-woman-bong-soon

• Like 2

1 hour ago, loujaie said:

If the male character of the drama story line refer to a younger man then i like her to be paired with Yeo Jin Goo but if it is an older male character it's nice to pair him with Lee Sung Gi.

I want to Yeo Jin Go so much but both actors are star in new dramas

• Like 1

Hopefully that these two actors will finish shooting their present drama or their drama will end by November so at least one these two actors has still the time for the shooting of Abyss for it will be scheduled to air at TVN on the early part of 2019 probably March or April.

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英
  • 1 month later...

I can't wait to see Bovely in small screen again in Abyss on TVN!!! In my dream I wanna see her pairs with Kim Soo Hyun or Ji Chang Wok again but sadly these both actors are still in military service. So I prefer she will pair with the younger/older actor but with baby face, tall and cute just like our Bovely. It could be Cha Eun Woo, Nam Jo Hyuk, or Won Bin...??? Aiissh.....it's to high to be happen, isn't it?? 

I'm so desperate to wait hearing dating confirmation of Bovely with Hyung Sik. I can except Bovely pairs with any actors in dramas or movies, especially for the cutest and handsome guy, but I can't stand to see Hyung Sik pairs with any girl in dramas or movies. I just wanna to see him with Bong Bong only!! Please tell me that you two are dating and engage already...:rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...