Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

the fact that she chooses to wear something not expensive when she has her status as a celebrity just makes me adore her even more <3 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/05/01/list-2017-reveals-rankings-lovely-female-stars/

“The List 2017” Reveals Their Rankings For Most Lovely Female Stars

Jung-Yoo-Mi-Park-Bo-Young-Hyeri.jpg

On May 1, tvN’s ranking show,”The List 2017,” unveiled their rankings for the most lovely female celebrities.

First place went to Jung Yoomi, who has gained a lot of popularity over the past month because of “Youn’s Kitchen.” Even before she was on the variety show, Jung Yoomi played a lot of lovely characters on screen and is known for her kind disposition. Because of this, Jung Yoomi has a strong fan base of both male and female fans.

Second place went to “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon” star Park Bo Young, who has been nicknamed “Bo-vely” (a combination of Park Bo Young and lovely) and has also been referred to as a human vitamin. Park Bo Young has been receiving a lot of love for her cute and refreshing personality both on and off screen.

Third place went to Girl’s Day’s Hyeri, who became known for her funny and adorable personality on MBC’s “Real Men” and later in the hit tvN drama “Reply 1988” in which she played the lead character.

Check out the complete list below:
1. Jung Yoomi
2. Park Bo Young
3. Hyeri (Girl’s Day)
4. YoonA (Girls’ Generation)
5. Lee Se Young
6. Kim Seul Gi
7. Tzuyu (TWICE)
8. Hani (EXID)
9. Lee Sung Kyung

Our girls, in 2nd place:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Like 5

On 04/05/2017 at 4:10 PM, Bon-bon007 said:

She deserves to win:cry:

I am hoping her arm will heal soon. She's dressed beautifully during awards with the long sleeved to cover her arm that has the elastic bandage on it. Wonder how bad did she hurt herself?

• Like 5

Few weeks ago, when I check on BY & HS soompi page, I think both of them are approximately 30+ pages. But now, HS page has more than double! Makes me wonder, if BY's fans are those that are more quiet type or usually female actress have lesser fans?

Nevertheless due to SWDBS, I have watch BY's past works and find her very refreshing in her acting. For the earlier works, we can see that she is a raw diamond and there is something real in her characters and we can really feel her. She really become better when she come back after her long court case with the previous agency.  There is an added since of maturity in her partly due to her age and also due to the life experience she had gotten. 

Hope that she will continue to get good dramas or movies and see us more often! She is too good to give us a production every 2 years! Maybe drama once a year is good plus a movie in between? Anyway, I am planning to learn korean do that I can chat with her during her VLive! Yes! I will learn korea language not for a Oppa but for a little sister so that I can encourage her.... that is the charm of BY!

• Like 7

4 hours ago, estherlim said:

Few weeks ago, when I check on BY & HS soompi page, I think both of them are approximately 30+ pages. But now, HS page has more than double! Makes me wonder, if BY's fans are those that are more quiet type or usually female actress have lesser fans?

Nevertheless due to SWDBS, I have watch BY's past works and find her very refreshing in her acting. For the earlier works, we can see that she is a raw diamond and there is something real in her characters and we can really feel her. She really become better when she come back after her long court case with the previous agency.  There is an added since of maturity in her partly due to her age and also due to the life experience she had gotten. 

Hope that she will continue to get good dramas or movies and see us more often! She is too good to give us a production every 2 years! Maybe drama once a year is good plus a movie in between? Anyway, I am planning to learn korean do that I can chat with her during her VLive! Yes! I will learn korea language not for a Oppa but for a little sister so that I can encourage her.... that is the charm of BY!

I can only speak for myself; I've been BY's fan but hardly posted here, mostly in the shipper forum and PHS page. I don't know why I don't, maybe I feel more "protective" of her, does that make sense? Not that I don't feel protective of the other actor as well. (Sorry I can't seem to explain myself very well. I hope no one takes my meaning in a negative way). she is such a steady reliable presence that I have this established admiration for her already. Maybe we are quieter and not as gushy, I don't know. I know she's much loved. Her pages just do not reflect this unfortunately. Will try to post more in the future to show support. :heart:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, willowmyst said:

I can only speak for myself; I've been BY's fan but hardly posted here, mostly in the shipper forum and PHS page. I don't know why I don't, maybe I feel more "protective" of her, does that make sense? Not that I don't feel protective of the other actor as well. (Sorry I can't seem to explain myself very well. I hope no one takes my meaning in a negative way). she is such a steady reliable presence that I have this established admiration for her already. Maybe we are quieter and not as gushy, I don't know. I know she's much loved. Her pages just do not reflect this unfortunately. Will try to post more in the future to show support. :heart:

Agreed. Supported..!  Let's post all of PBY issues here to show our supports in her works now and future. She has many about her that we can all share and enjoy her outstanding projects... that way, we can all see how much she has gone thru to garner our love for her...She deserves to be highlighted and becoming a great actress in the near future...:love::heart:

Edited by mei1209
Typo error
  • Like 5

I don't remember if this particular vline was posted before, but I love her giggles here. So funny, watch after she changed her emoticon! She's so, so adorable. I would love to be her friend! Btw, this IG is great!

credit as tagged.

• Like 8