Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

• 4 weeks later...
Guest missxmoody

I just watched "Speed Scandal" for like the 4th time.. still love it and her! I look forward to more movies and dramas from her. Definitely underrated.

Guest aybeedee

omg she is pretty!!

i loved her in speedy scandal (=

i cant believe she is only one year older than me!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest di_jb

I first noticed her as the young queen in the drama "King and I" which I stopped watching after the adult actors came on lol.

Then I saw her in Strongest Chilwoo, again stopped watching this after she was no longer on the drama. She really stands out and steals all the scenes she's in.

I adored her in another drama, I thought it was Boys Over Flowers but it was Secret School Garden, where she is one of the three rich girls that bully Jandi played by Koo Hye Sun (honestly I thought Park Bo Young would have been the perfect actress to play the main Jandi) and this is from someone who has liked Koo Hye Sun since I first saw her in Ballad of SuhDong, and Pure In Heart 19.

Then recently I added Speed Scandal to my list of top 10 favorite films, Park Bo Young was just too cute!

Today I watched ESP Couple because of her and I was not disappointed. It was another great acting performance and the movie was funny and entertaining.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of her acting, she's so natural on screen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest anne0129

^Hi! I just discovered this thread of hers today. Loved her in her movies Speed Scandal and ESP......I honestly thought that she would have been perfect for Boys Over Flowers than the actress GHS, (sorry to all the fans of hers), I keep wondering if I would have enjoyed it better if she was the lead actress because for me GHS looked way more mature than her male counterparts (F4). I was more excited with the Seoulmates couple. Anyway, I hope that she will have more projects and a new series if possible. She is truly an amazing actress. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest dabrain

guess i have to agree that pby is totally underrated ... at least here at soompi

she immediately got a spot in my fave list

not your typical pretty girl, but incredibly cute and natural.

slightly reminds me of moon geun young when she was younger

• 2 weeks later...
Guest namuchan

omy goodness i luv this girl!

i kant believe shes my age!!

is she really singing in the movie? if she is..her voice is beautiful! AND shes a great actress!!

Guest piano_lady

This girl has a lot potential!

And I agree, she would have been a great Jan Di!!

2009103000199_0.jpg

Actress Park Bo-young smiles after winning the Best New Actress Award in the Korean Film Critics Association Awards at the Korea Press Center in Seoul on Thursday. /Newsis

Taken from ChosunIlbo

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished watching Speed Scandal, she's awesome there! Totally deserves her award! :) I just wonder if she's really the one singing those songs in the movie?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest babysweet

omg...she look so beautiful in all those dresses when she atttended those awards ceremony!!!! Her skin is glowing & she's so beautiful. She had the elegant look & somehow she have the "Kim Hee Sun" & " Han Ye Seul" kinda feeling in her.....i believe she will be a rising & upcoming popular actress like them in future too.....can't wait for her next role. I HOPE she can do a drama....just like the Boys Over Flower type of idol/manga drama. It will suit her.....cos; she's still young

• 1 month later...
Guest Zestysoul

Hi I saw Speedy Scandal recently and fell in love with Park Bo young. Can anyone direct me to a site where I can watch her other movies such as ESP couple? I have tried looking for them, but failed.