Park Bo Young 박보영 • 朴寶英

StaRix

I am having serious withdrawal :bawling: I hope she doesn't wait too long to do another project. 

(Also how is her thread not more popular?! I adore this lady so freaking much. If anyone ever asks me about my favorite Korean actress, she is always part of my list!!)

• Like 6

In my opinion the best person to be shipped with pby is cha tae hyun, the noble married man with 4 kids and pby as the eldest. Both of them totally deserve the love from the world. I'm so in love with their appa-daughter relationship in speedy scandal and the fact that both of them keep a close contact even until now. How I wish they would star in a new movie together as father and daughter again :)

Guys, anyone know how can I follow pby's update, I know she has vlive and fan cafe but I can't read Korean and the site seems to be no translation...

On 22/04/2017 at 5:12 PM, Mings30 said:

Guys, anyone know how can I follow pby's update, I know she has vlive and fan cafe but I can't read Korean and the site seems to be no translation...

Really hope she gets to have more opportunities to show cast her talents in acting. Korean TV stations should discover more of her and inviting her to appear in more variety shows, reality shows, dramas and whatever shows they can invite to appear. She is really a very good actress that should be ignored or overlooked. I am really her supporter in whatever she stars in...PLEASE...HAVE MORE OF PBY  :heart: And she can sing, strum guitar and plays piano well. Hope some shows will highlight her musical talents:love:

• Like 3

On 4/20/2017 at 8:43 AM, shineweare said:

I am having serious withdrawal :bawling: I hope she doesn't wait too long to do another project. 

(Also how is her thread not more popular?! I adore this lady so freaking much. If anyone ever asks me about my favorite Korean actress, she is always part of my list!!)

totally agree w/ you. i hope this thread can rise as PHS thread one. She deserve her own spotlight :(

• Like 3

Hey guys, bringing this over from the drama thread where I had originally posted it! :)

Park Bo Young's Ideal Type: Someone who is Mentally Healthy (KBS Entertainment Weekly 2016.04.29)

Not sure if this has been shared previously but :lol: Just chanced upon this Entertainment Weekly episode in which Park Bo Young was featured! She was asked about her ideal type of guy and her answer given is exactly the same as now, one year on i.e. someone who is mentally healthy. Also said that she has somewhat of a careful/serious dating style and she observes guys for a very long time to see what kind of a person they are like.

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.24.59.png

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.27.54.png

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.28.30.png

Anyway watching the vid gave me serious heart flutters LOL PBY is so effortlessly gorgeous here imo I thought she looked great (and so darn cute) in her short bob in SWDBS but (seeing) her in long wavy hair seems to be on a whole new level :flushed: Bbovely is not only adorable but also so. damn. goddess gorgeous. Think I'm falling for her

Click if you wish to see more photos :wub::

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.30.34.png

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.31.39.png

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.29.40.png

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.26.33.png

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.32.35.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXiZtZKSItc (PBY part from 14:37 onwards)

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, bongsoonie said:

Hey guys, bringing this over from the drama thread where I had originally posted it! :)

Park Bo Young's Ideal Type: Someone who is Mentally Healthy (KBS Entertainment Weekly 2016.04.29)

Not sure if this has been shared previously but :lol: Just chanced upon this Entertainment Weekly episode in which Park Bo Young was featured! She was asked about her ideal type of guy and her answer given is exactly the same as now, one year on i.e. someone who is mentally healthy. Also said that she has somewhat of a careful/serious dating style and she observes guys for a very long time to see what kind of a person they are like.

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.24.59.png

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.27.54.png

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.28.30.png

Anyway watching the vid gave me serious heart flutters LOL PBY is so effortlessly gorgeous here imo I thought she looked great (and so darn cute) in her short bob in SWDBS but (seeing) her in long wavy hair seems to be on a whole new level :flushed: Bbovely is not only adorable but also so. damn. goddess gorgeous. Think I'm falling for her

Click if you wish to see more photos :wub::

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.30.34.png

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.31.39.png

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.29.40.png

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.26.33.png

Screenshot_2017-04-26_01.32.35.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXiZtZKSItc (PBY part from 14:37 onwards)

she's just like little fairy:wub:

event without make up her face look really flawless, can't adore her more

• Like 4

Park bo young definitely has power to touch people's hearts. Just like how heartache I am after watching werewolf boy that at the end sun yi and chulsoo didn't get their happy ending, and again I still feel heavy that SWDBS has ended (I know this is already the 2nd week), the withdrawal seems to take me forever TT hope she will rest well and can't wait for her future projects :) 

i always have this feel everytime i watch her project...like cant get over this...

i watch werewolf boy and cant stop watching it...rerun and rerun it for maybe 10 times...

and i did it again when i watched u call it passion...the story even have so minimal romance side...but still give me the same feeling...i rewatched it fo sooo many times....

i did it again with OMG and SWDBS...

its like every days i watched at least the bts, the fanvid and 1 or 3 episode randomly...

she have the power to make the story come nice and feel so deep in my heart...

and she have very good eye with the good script...

she really great when portraying the cute girl...but also can do such a good acting for mature and unique character...

and of course she did very well with the chemistry...adlib and improvized

• Like 8

22 hours ago, Nouran Gamih said:

After reading how she perceive herself..  I just wish she would know how much she is loved and perceived by people!!!  BONG BONG YOU ARE LOVED AND YOU ARE A GREAT ACTRESS!!!! 

I think it was just me but u feel the same :(

she's just don't know how precious she is.

• Like 5

she said she was not in well condition during that time...even cant joint many group activity while they spend time in Bali...

since i can see clearly she had such a band on her ankle...i believe that was true...

so sad...she cant enjoyed much the group activity...

anyway....she was already arrived @ Singapore...

cant wait for waiting her fanmeeting today in Singapore

Edited by ladynoel
  • Like 4