**MY FIRST ASIANIZE SINGLE**

Guest luvjunjin0819

Guest luvjunjin0819
"Because Of You"
Hey everyone!!!! I'm so excited!! hehe!! Brian finally finished my site for Asianize!! Thanks sooooooooo much to Amber for making the layout and for Brian for making the site and Cd cover and Tommy for mixing!! This is sooooo cool! and for those who wanted someone to sing this.....I was simply waiting for my site to get done! Lemme know what u guys think!!! http://www.asianize.com/tabatha/ **btw, the bg vocals are not me...it's from a karaoke....sorry if u guys thought it was me, i didn't mean to mislead u. if u even listen closely, that bg singer sounds nothing like me, LOL. ** Take care, Tab ;)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest orange&kiwie;

hey ! i love your song X3 and the mixing keke;;

and the layout and..i just love everything ! you did a really really great job -- wanna hear more keke ---<3

Guest animagelet

honestly. ohohohohoho. I was WAITTTING for someone to sing this song. I'm soo glad it's you ^-^ the harmonizations are lovely. <3333 your voice's so strong and beautiful. I really love loveoevleovele how you sang in the background during the bridge. XP Omggggggg So goood :3 I'm gonna replay this 1000x

Guest fantasiimaker

Eee~ the chorus with the bg harmony sounds so cool XD

I think this is the perfect song for you ^^ aside from the Mariah songs XD Great mixing, great singing =) The only thing I can pick out is that you might put a little more power into the nearly screaming bits that Kelly does. Your high notes are simply gorgeous though XD

Lovely website by the way!

Guest the last hour.

So glad you sang this song! Your voice fits perfectly! I love it!

Besides that, I simply love it! Great job!

The site is beautiful! ;)

Guest babiixru

wow tab. i am blown away =) youlook beautiful <3 and your layout is absolutely colorfully eye-enticing (= your singing melts my icey interiorrrr. wow the chorus sounds amazing<3 that uber high note sounds so amazing. the mixing was greatttt. i think i'm going to cry lol =( i feel the emotions of this song T_T;;

Guest juki_love

loving those high notes^^~~

you did really really well in this song++

i heard some off-pitch parts but hardly noticeable~

and the mixing had echoes O_O <-- hmm.. it was great for the ending but it kinda distracted me as i was listenin ><.. but overall its mixed well~

great vocals~

now im gonna listen to it over and over and over ^__^

It's a bit loud in the "screaming" parts but you make it sound good. It sounds so awesome, mixing is great and vocals are great!

I love this song right now and now I love it even more, awesome job.

Guest my_love_shy

so lovely, i think you have such a great voice. very professional. it gave me shivers when i heard it, because i liked it alot!

Guest tinasarangg

wow...the chorus was impressive.

you sound EXACTLY like kelly clarkson.

nice jobb<3

wamber did an awesome job on the layout<3

Archived