Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest vietsoul

Kangji Official Couple Thread

Guest love_hi_na

I'm very missing them.

Kangin like live in a jill. (T.T)

Fighting Kangji !!!

Yoonji will be in a new Drama!

MBC drama Dandelion Family will start February 2010.

Yoonji will play the youngest of 3 sisters. Her character will be a new generation

type of woman.

as soon as I get more info I will update..

Guest Moielle

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Hope Kangin is okay.

Hopefully next year would be a better year for him and also for Yoonji.

Guest liquida

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I know it's kinda late :D

i'm a Kangji Couple fans until now. I still often find out about them. And i found these videos (sorry if repost)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfzsQuXhZ5Q

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OuSur57Plk

I like how Kangin shy to give a message for Yoonji :P

I hope Kangin and Yoonji can work on another project soon. And yeah i hope Kangin oppa is okay.

Sorry for my bad english and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Guest Boomx2Brian

I think they messed up kangin "specialty/ hobby" It should say "drinking, bar fights, drunk driving"

liquida thanks for the video links. They have been posted before but it's nice to re-watch and remember the good times. It was a great Kangji year up until Kangin's issues arose. Hopefully he's learned from it and become a better man through it. I hope he will be able to continue working in the new year. We are all human and we should not be judges for the one or two times we make bad judgements. Kangin has provided me personally with much laughter and happiness thru Super junior

and WGM and the loads of variety shows,dramas he's been in. You have to remember how hard he was working during WGM days. Radio shows,game shows,super junior promotions,CF's ,Romance Zero drama

etc...A man who works that hard can not be judged by one incident. I will call the bar fight not his fault because the police said he was not the instigator. I hope Yoonji and kangin are still communicating as friends and she is there to support him. She was the only person who stood up for him and said good things about him in the news when he was involved with the fighting incident. I felt so bad when the drunk driving incident occured because Yoonji is the host on Entertainment Relay and she had to sit there and listen to the news while everyone knew she defended him in the previous fighting incident. She had a hard time I am sure.

Sorry for my rattling on.... :D

Happy New Year everybody.

There's lots of Yoonji stuff posted so go to the Yoonji soompi and check it out. I use to post here and there but noticed no one really checked out this thread. Hopefully it will change in the new year.

Kangin and Yoonji...hope they have a great 2010!

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I know it's kinda late :D

i'm a Kangji Couple fans until now. I still often find out about them. And i found these videos (sorry if repost)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfzsQuXhZ5Q

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OuSur57Plk

I like how Kangin shy to give a message for Yoonji :P

I hope Kangin and Yoonji can work on another project soon. And yeah i hope Kangin oppa is okay.

Sorry for my bad english and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Thanks! Yes, those links were shared previously but it doesn't hurt to see them again! :D Is there any recent news Kangin & Yunji related? I am still hoping that they'll return on 'We Got Married' again... I think the show should definitely improve Kangin's image right now or at least I hope so.

I think they messed up kangin "specialty/ hobby" It should say "drinking, bar fights, drunk driving"

Some rude humor, you have there.

aXiSEEu12 no news on Kangin and Yoonji as a couple. Kangin is still quiet even in Super junior so we'll have to wait and see when he is allowed to come back. Yoonji's been quite busy with her MC/hosting Saturdays on ER, she's filming a drama that will air the end of this month called Roses and Dandelion

or Dandelion family. She also participated in a charity album ..all the news in on her soompi site.

I doubt they will go back on WGM. No couple has ever come back on the show. There are always new couples around.

She also will be busy filming the drama and hosting ER..and I think still studying(not sure)...so she's busy.

Hopefully Kangin will be in the public soon. He definetly has to come out and apologize. Wouldn't it be awesome if he did it with Yoonji as the reporter? She really was there for him when all this happened. She isn't the type to not be there..so I am sure she is a good friend to him. I just hope he learned and changed his ways. Because three strikes you're out..he has 2 already...and I don't want him to be out of the picture. he's made me smile alot ..we need him around...

Kangin charged with 8000000 won for drunk hit and run

kangin2010.jpg

Super Junior's Kangin (Real Name: Kim Young Woon) has been charged with 8000000 won (~$7000 USD) for his drunk hit and drive.The Seoul Central District Public Court came to a decision near the end of last December that Kangin will be charged with 8000000 won (~$7000 USD) regarding his flee after driving under the influence last October 16th.The prosecuting attorny came to the decision to fine Kangin and decided against sending him to prison- for now.Kangin drove under the influence of alcohol last October 16th at 3:10AM at an intersection on Nonhyeondong in the Seoul Kangnam district and crashed into a parked taxi.Kangin was also involved in an assault incident last September 16th when he was drinking at a bar with a friend in Nonhyeondong in Seoul Kangnam district (same location wot) and broke out in a fight against two others and was investigated by the police.Kangin's activities are currently on hiatus after these two incidents.

Credit: newsentranslated by pinkiyoojin @ omona_prection

aXiSEEu12 no news on Kangin and Yoonji as a couple. Kangin is still quiet even in Super junior so we'll have to wait and see when he is allowed to come back. Yoonji's been quite busy with her MC/hosting Saturdays on ER, she's filming a drama that will air the end of this month called Roses and Dandelion

or Dandelion family. She also participated in a charity album ..all the news in on her soompi site.

I doubt they will go back on WGM. No couple has ever come back on the show. There are always new couples around.

She also will be busy filming the drama and hosting ER..and I think still studying(not sure)...so she's busy.

Hopefully Kangin will be in the public soon. He definetly has to come out and apologize. Wouldn't it be awesome if he did it with Yoonji as the reporter? She really was there for him when all this happened. She isn't the type to not be there..so I am sure she is a good friend to him. I just hope he learned and changed his ways. Because three strikes you're out..he has 2 already...and I don't want him to be out of the picture. he's made me smile alot ..we need him around...

Thank you for the update! I do appreciate it! :)

I did read about Kangin staying low for a little bit and even though I don't follow Korean boybands, I hope he returns back to his group as soon as everything settles down with him. More importantly, he needs support from all of his family & friends and of course, his fans.

And you do have a point about Yunji. I do also believe she worries about him and she stood by him during all these times. I do hope they remain friends and for some reason, I am still hoping to see them back on WGM! :)

Guest Moielle

Talking about Kangin...the Super Junior will be having a concert in the Philippines on 10 April 2010 at the Araneta Coliseum. Hopefully Kangin would be able to join the group by then.

Just sharing...

Guest Moielle

Uh-oh, there are no updates anymore...I think this thread will phase out soon, if this goes on the way it is now...

Guest piece00

i just caught on to this interesting couple but i keep ending up against a brickwall. All the subs of them are deleted from everywhere on the face of this earth in 2010 T.T

episode 44 onwards is missing everywhere...

can i get some assistance on where i can possibly find them?

Would very much appreciate it =)

*Edit* I managed to find 46 onwards but not 44/45 >.<

Guest akinaz89

my acc akinaz89 is gone..T___T

i'll try to re-up those video next month..sorry, i'm busy with my final exam now..

check me out

qyiena@youtube and ak1naz89@youtube

--edit--

kangji ep 43 with dload link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chKUOGWEIUM

piece00, try find at pluie1rst channel..

Guest miniejungle

hi all, im catching up on Wgm... but the link for epi44-47 were all broken... :(

i saw Kangji cut ep44 on akinaz89's channel... how about the rest? could someone pls direct me?

thanks!