Kangji Official Couple Thread

Guest vietsoul

T^T i was hoping for a older woman/ younger boy relationship!!

why do korean have such a weird age system!!!!!!!!

now it;s just gonna be another same age relationship

i thought kangji could replace hwangbo couple

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest icecubes

My wish came true! ^^ I wish for a Suju member to appear on WGM, & it really happened! LOL

Lee Yoonji is really pretty!

I think I will continue watching WGM because of them. :)

Guest kprincess

AWESOME~! a thread for KangJi!!

okay.. i watched the recent ep of WGM where the Joongbo couple left and i was thinking to myself, i would only watch it if DBSK(i know it's impossible.. just a little imagination..) or Suju was on it.. and YAY!! Kangin is here~ WOOTS!

i seriously think it's gonna be hilarious..

hmm wonder if there's any subbing team ready to continue subbing future WGM eps since Muish (thank you so much for your hard work) officialy stopped subbbing..

Guest SweetSerein

omg...omg omg!!! this news is totally an O.M.G moment!!! i love kangin...they should also have my cutie Shiwon (nevermind, i'll go crazy) anyways, i love that girl..she was in Princess hours...the princess. :D she's soo opretty...omg i cant wait!!!

Guest 영원한 사랑

No offense but they should of picked a better girl for Kangin......

not particularly a fan of lee yoon ji nor do i think she matches that well with him.....-_-

Guest yumidoma

oh Kangin looks so cute and he all excited....

hehehe...

I am so looking forward to the particular couple. i was gonna quit watching WGM but now.. Kangin is IN and so am i...

hehe although... i agree too.. it felt like WGM could've chosen a better partner for Kangin... but may be. things will get better....

rooting for this couple.. WGM rocks..

Kangin Fighting..

kangin was too adorable in this epi~ eventhough i am jealous to death of the girl coz kangin was like,proudly announcing that youn ji was his wife and so on~ he was so sweet and they even had couple rings given by a hyung-nim LOL but still i am jealous~T___T i cant hate her though coz she is beautiful~ lol~

Guest thereprisal

Archived