Kangji Official Couple Thread

Guest vietsoul

Guest fara_diggory

omo, kangin?..

i hope he's not fainting becuz of the busy schedule..

with chinchin,movie,wgm and suju comeback this feb...

omo...kangin hwaiting..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel kinda weird Kangin having a "couple" thread here under WGM. But I'm looking forward to this as a fan. I wonder how they will look like. Good luck to them. ELF are supporting this for Kangin's sake. :)

Gonna stalk this couple thread. :D

erk,i totally missed this thread while browsing~cool!!~~ kang-seobang FTW!!~~ eventhough it breaks my heart to see this but still,kangin support~ lalaala~ i hope this turns out to be very2 good~ the PD must must must do this good~ if they ever do crap editing job like before,they are so going to get bombs in their office~

Guest chungmonkey629

wow.....

altho i love kangin, i feel that he needs to lose some weight lol.

i hope they hit it off well. they're gonna be replacing an AMAZING couple.....so i hope they have what it takes.

Wow this is totally unexpected!

Hmm I've seen Yoonji in goong and pure 19 XD i wonder what kind of person she is

and how they'll match together but what happened to the preview showing all those american stars?

She said her ideal guy is someone who has a good voice that's kind of low and can have a lot of conversations with her using that voice. She also said a man who is well-liked by adults. 

Guest V A L XD

LOL Already?

Should the thread be made AFTER their official debut as a couple on WGM?

I hope these two will catch my interest back on the show.

OH, isn't the PD for WGM is also the same PD that fired Kang In from that one show which caused tension between SM and MBC?

Guest jaejoongie <3

ummmm..... I have no idea what to think. Kangin is funny but i'm worried about the girl. I will keep tabs...

looks like wgm is going more to the idol side ^^;;

Guest JaeHoLove

I don't know who Lee Yoon Ji is but OMG! Kangin is going to be in it, I didn't know..

Too bad Muish who always subs the videos are not subbing anymore... I'm so lost now, aiiihh!!

I'm really surprised to see Kangin, I was like "OMG! Kangin? SM allowed?" haha..

But it might be impossible to get DBSK in it right? Okay,wait, I don't want them to haha

Archived