BARBIE HSU... BIG S

Guest Ayuu~

Guest SaLina

yah i dont really like her either..but i have to admit she does look pretty there cuz of her hair...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think shes pretty, but these are nice pics of her.

i heard she was going out w/ jay chou, not zai zai? *confused*

& yeah, she reminds you ppl of vivian hsu 'cause.. well, surprise surprise, theyre sisters =PPP

Guest vc1188

God she looks great. She hasn't changed at all over the years; actually, she gets prettier o_o

a LOT of Taiwanese female celebrities don't look their age at all

Guest xSHADOW

Wow these pictures are really nice =) Barbie looks very pretty! I love her outfits, I wish I could buy them :(...

Guest i heart victoria's secret

she looks ok in there. i don't think she's THAT pretty...but she looks fine

Guest ladyvi

no offense but i dont like her smile

third and last pic look.. awkward..

her smile is like shes shoving her top teeth in the air

Guest pomeyy.

I never liked her at all... But she looks better than usual in these pictures. But OMG her legs! Looks so long. Is she really that tall? :mellow:

Guest Izam.

i dont think shes pretty, but these are nice pics of her.

i heard she was going out w/ jay chou, not zai zai? *confused*

& yeah, she reminds you ppl of vivian hsu 'cause.. well, surprise surprise, theyre sisters =PPP

WHAT? Vivian and Barbie are NOT sisters. :huh:

Guest LAELA

^Haha, I know. Where did that come from, anyway? Vivian's from mainland China and Barbie's from Taiwan. (There is a difference, by the way, as minor as it is.)

Anyway, I like Barbie as opposed to so many others. She's really pretty in these pictures. I like her plain, simple beauty.

Guest chubzzy

somehow i don't think those legs are hers lol... she is not that tall anyway... but photoshop can really do wonders.

she's pretty in these pics anyway

Guest ivylive

I actually saw her & Dee in person when they were here in the Phils. with Vic and Jerry and I must say that she really has long legs even if she was not that tall. I think she's 5'4 or 5'5". Dee is much shorter because she has a much higher heels and Batbie was still taller than her. They were both wearing pretty short plaid skirts and the first thing we noticed is how long her legs were. She was also not as skinny as I expected. I think Dee has a better body but Barbie's skin looks very luminous. Dee is also Brappers model before she got pregnant.

Archived