Quantcast
Sushimi

[OFFICIAL] Bosco Wong 黃宗澤

class="svtitle" style="font-size: 30px; margin: 3px 0px 14px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; clear: both; display: inline;"Does Bosco Wong have a new lover? class="svtitle" style="font-size: 30px; margin: 3px 0px 14px; padding: 0px; line-height: 1.2em; font-weight: normal; clear: both; display: inline;"The TVB actor is said to have found himself a rich heiressBosco Wong

After celebrity couple Bosco Wong and Vanessa Yeung’s dramatic break-up, to which both parties have not officially admitted, the former is rumoured to have found himself a new love – a rich heiress named Kennis Dai from a Hong Kong food manufacturer, Four Seas Group.

Sources even revealed that Bosco had wanted a quick break with Vanessa as he was already interested in Kennis, and the pair had even opened a dessert shop together in Kowloon city.

Bosco was said to have brought his new love interest to a bar not long after they met, and started discussing with the latter about starting a business, to which the smitten Kennis agreed to immediately.

The Hong Kong actor’s investments and businesses have always involved good friends or rumoured lovers, such as the time he opened an oyster bar with rumoured girlfriend Yu Xiaoya last year.

Upset with this new development, Vanessa has been pestering him to get back with her through persistent text messages and phone calls.

Source

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Vanessa Yeung Avoids Commenting on Relationship with Bosco WongSunday March 30, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao 
Translated by: aZnangel

Since Vanessa Yeung and Bosco Wong made their 'sister-brother relationship' public, their relationship had been put to the test with the constant rumors and gossips. It was rumored their short-lived relationship ended in a break up. Vanessa was forced to go on a hiatus from her CRHK program hosting job and planned to go to Europe, far from the gossips, to prepare for her new book. Yesterday afternoon, Vanessa made her first public appearance as a judge at a cooking competition since the break up rumor started. She avoided to comment on the rumor, she just kept responding with: "Thank you all for the concern." She also avoided to comment on Bosco's rumored new love interest. 

Before the event began, the staff expressed on Vanessa's behalf that she will not be answering questions regarding her relationship. During the interviews, she maintained a smile throughout. Asked of her current relationship status with Bosco? She smiled: "No comment. I never responded to questions relating to my relationships. Thank you all for the concern. (It was reported Bosco's mother said you looked like Bosco's second mother?) Must respect the elders. (It was said Bosco's mother did not allow her son to partner with you to open a restaurant?) There was no such thing. Opening a restaurant is my personal dream. (Bosco partnered with Kennis Dai to open a dessert shop?) I am not going to comment on other people's business. (Is Bosco still a friend?) Thank you all for the concern. I've always spent each day of my life happily. I proactively love my life. I hope everyone focuses more on my work. (What kind of jobs do you have?) Primarily on writing a new book. After I finish hosting for the HK Film Awards, then I'm heading to Europe. (If Bosco and Kennis are really a couple, will you congratulate them?) Thank you all!" 

Bosco Wong wants a selfless wife

Monday November 24, 2014 Hong Kong

Source

Bosco Wong wants a selfless wife

24 Nov – "I want a filial and selfless wife," said Bosco Wong, when asked about the woman of his dream in an interview with Oriental Daily News recently.

The actor, whose eight-year romance with Myolie Wu ended two years ago, and new relationship with model Vanessa Yeung ended after only a short while, stated that his ideal wife would be Nancy Wu's character in "The Ultimate Addiction".

"She has no need to cook since I cook all the time anyway, but every successful man would want someone who can help him take care of the business as well as the household, a selfless person who is not afraid to make sacrifices in order to resolve one's issues," said Bosco.

The actor admitted that such a wife is hard to find, though added that he has not set any time frame on when he should get married.

"I will always put my family and friends first, and right now, my career is the most important, as I have to provide for my family. Thus, romance has always been the lowest priority in my book," Bosco admitted.

However, Bosco assured that he will find a way to balance his career and love once he has found the right woman.

Source

#White Wars & Flying tiger 2

6-A8-DF66-B-C50-B-4162-8-EFB-C440-F04528
A9-FC082-B-86-B6-47-F6-BFF7-9-AB8-F04-F3

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, angelangie said:

@Sushimi Flying Tiger looks like a China Productions lols :D 

IKR! But the main language is in canto..so yeah haha. But it’s released via Youku..sooo honestly not sure haha is it hk or China haha

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 8:41 PM, Sushimi said:

IKR! But the main language is in canto..so yeah haha. But it’s released via Youku..sooo honestly not sure haha is it hk or China haha

beat me...nowadays alot of HK drama already has cross over :) 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

Bosco in a Webdrama ;) @Sushimi

That’s real cool! Thanks!

• LOL 1

30 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

That’s real cool! Thanks!

i dont think we have the thread in the Mainland Drama section yet

• LOL 1

@Sushimi i will help you create the thread later after i check it out whether they have it or not :) 

this one will be in the Mainland section

• Love 1

Just now, angelangie said:

i will help you create the thread later after i check it out whether they have it or not :) 

this one will be in the Mainland section

I’m into many dramas now I’m like running over the place lol. Thank you!

• LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Sushimi said:

I’m into many dramas now I’m like running over the place lol. Thank you!

no problem....currently im busy reading a webnovel instead and im probably going to translate another one :P that i found is shorter and i like it...

• LOL 1