Quantcast
Sushimi

[OFFICIAL] Bosco Wong 黃宗澤

Guest vanggirlie

he's ok. he kind of looks like a guy that liked my sis except the guy is cuter than bosco.

Guest deep_splash

I seriously don't think he's a looker but he's been in more and more tvb dramas these days. And I read in a news article he still has 10+ years with TVB. we'll definitely see more of him in the future!

omg Bosco's such a hottie! he's my favorite male actor on TVB. well that's cause he's the only one i know who's good nowadays haha XD

and i think him and Myolie Wu are the cutest on tv coupleeee :)

Guest FragrantWhisper

35.gif

Myolie Wu's 'thank you' speech to Bosco at the TVB awards ceremony was just <3

461js.jpg

241masl.jpg

1z6cu84.jpg

ot107m.jpg

mlntjq.jpg

374669_10150513557001522_319643081521_10771881_517425911_n.jpg

66063a83jw1dnj1hmnbh8j.jpg

373888_199018466849786_111630772255223_450688_1804947967_n.jpg

Here's the link to the speech : Click. Pretty touching :,3

^ they are SUCH a fantastic couple, the speech was ADORABLE <3 and I loved how the other actors were egging on bosco to propose

and he was such a good sport with all the teasing <333 wish him the best in acting, I think he has like a year or two and he's gonna be

winning tvb king actor award; I'd agree with wht everyone else is saying, appearance wise he might be a little awkward; but he's so charismatic

that it makes him attractive, at least to me~

Guest Yoyo

^ Omg.... I agree. The speech was absolutely adorable and I love how they have that little bit of secret where they've never admitted to the relationship yet everyone already knows. They're the cutest couple in the world and I love how they met in one of the cutest romantic comedy dramas. I'd love for them to get married and have little Boscolie kids! Both of their looks were a lot more sharp at the Malaysian awards rather then the TVB awards but I liked watching them be shy around each other and the photo where Myolie's eyes were kind of wet made me go awe because the first people they embrace after the cameras were off was each other <3 Anyways, I really hope to see them paired off with one another again soon. I think the only projects where they were each others love interest was the War of In Law series. Triumph in the Skies II is coming up and it's such a pity that she's paired off with Raymond instead of Bosco. Wish for Bosco the best, and I hope they win TVB King and Queen together <3

^ oh I KNOW! I was a bit disappointed that they keep pairing bosco up with kate tsui ._. ...boscolie is canon man!

and they have such adorable chemistry :| it'd be a waste not to pair them up again in a drama

and this isn't the raymond thread but man ._. he needs to stop taking these suavy smooth guy roles; he's so good at the goofy humble sensitive role coughmoonlightresonancecough; anywho ^^ it's so nice that other tvb watchers/fans are on soompi too ^^ go cantoppl

Guest Yoyo

Omg! I completely agree! I was so happy to read your post because I felt like I was the only one who felt that way. It seems like Kate and Bosco is the new TVB money making couple these days which is sad because it'd be nice to see real life couples act in drama series. The chemistry of Bosco and Myolie would be amazing and I think it'd be better then Marco and Joyce's chemistry when they were together back then which they've received a huge amount of praises for their chemistry in the Armed Reaction series. It'd be nice to see real couples act together and it'd be pretty refreshing. Bosoclie fans would definitely sky rocket! ^^ Hahas, YES. Raymond just needs to let go..... Anyways! I agree as well! It's nice to be able to talk about TVB and not only about the k-entertainment!

edit: I also wanted to share a few pictures to make my post a lot more relevant!

17d5j5.jpg

aczpue.jpg

dnk8b7.jpg

zjymx3.jpg

Myolie Wu and Bosco Wong Announce Breakup
Source: Mingpao & Mingpao
Translated by: sparkles_n15 @ asianfanatics.net
2r4520k.jpg

Myolie attended a function this afternoon and acknowledged her breakup with Bosco. She expressed they parted ways months ago. Myolie tried to hold back tears in front of reporters. She says she wants to handle the matter as calmly and maturely as possible.

When asked whether there was a third party in their relationship? Myolie expresses, "I don't want to represent him when I talk, but for me there wasn't." She stressed they parted ways in a peaceful manner, not like how the tabloids have been reporting.

Myolie Wu accepted a phone interview from Eileen Cha and acknowledged her breakup with Bosco. She says that Bosco's mom has always treated her like a daughter, so she was the first person she told. Myolie hopes the two of them will remain friends after the breakup.

When Bosco accepted the interview, he expressed that the two of them reached a mutual decision together. There was no third party and he did try to salvage the relationship. However, if they're not meant to be, then it's out of his power to control. He continues to defend Myolie, saying she's a wonderful person. ---------------------------If anyone understand canto, here is an interview clip of myolie confirming it :(I am just shocked to read about this after waking up

I was quite surprised too. It's always sad to see a long-time couple head for splitsville, especially since Myolie and Bosco had only publicly confirmed their relationship just last year. 8 years is a long time and I just hope they can work this through in their own time, at their own pace. 

Reminds me of the time when Joyce and Marco split up after 9 years... ah, that was another couple I'd thought would last forever...

I was quite surprised too. It's always sad to see a long-time couple head for splitsville, especially since Myolie and Bosco had only publicly confirmed their relationship just last year. 8 years is a long time and I just hope they can work this through in their own time, at their own pace. 

Reminds me of the time when Joyce and Marco split up after 9 years... ah, that was another couple I'd thought would last forever...

I thought they would get married to each other sooner or later :(
class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Liu Yan Tearfully Declares "I'm not the Third Party"241wkna.jpgSource: Mingpao
Translated by: sparkles_n15 @ asianfanatics.net

As the top promoted siu sangs in TVB, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng and Raymond Lam have had their share of relationship problems this past year. There have been speculations that Bosco cheated on Myolie with mainland actress Liu Yan, which prompted Myolie to end their 8-year relationship. Labeled as the third party, Liu Yan arrived in Hong Kong the day before yesterday. She strongly stressed she was not the third party in their relationship and shed tears over the accusations. Bosco has now made two women cry, while Ron and Raymond have been accused of cheating. All three siu sangs have hindered by their relationship problems!

After ending their 8-year relationship, Myolie stressed she was not involved with a third party. However, she didn't attempt to clarify the rumours surrounding Bosco's alleged infidelity. Bosco has yet to appear in front of the public. Only his mom was seen outside shopping yesterday. As for his co-star in the drama 'The Woman on the Bread Tree', Liu Yan's timely appearance in Hong Kong caused some concerns. However, it seems she is in Hong Kong to film a movie. Liu Yan became alarmed by the accusations and over 4,000 angry messages were posted on her Weibo by Myolie and Bosco's fans. Liu Yan felt she had to step forward to clear her name.

Liu Yan appeared in front of reporters yesterday dressed conservatively. Known to be provocative in her appearance, Liu Yan says that people shouldn't assume she's the type of person to steal someone's boyfriend because of the way she's dressed. She already has a boyfriend outside of the industry and their relationship is stable. She starts tearing up as she speaks. "I feel very helpless in this situation. I don't know why people are making false accusations against me. My boyfriend treats me well, I don't want him to feel ashamed."

When asked to clarify her relationship with Bosco, Liu Yan stressed that they weren't even friends. "I only filmed with him for two days. I don't know how this rumour came out." Does she think he's a flirt? "I don't know him at all so I don't have any opinions. Either way, whatever I say now will be blown out of proportion. We never met up and the only interaction we had together was during filming." Does she feel that mainland actresses are hooking up with Hong Kong actors to boost their popularity? "I just want to say this: If you're popular in China, it doesn't mean you'll be popular in Hong Kong. I'm quite popular in China and I have several works that have been well received. I don't need this kind of news for promotion." She continues as she's wiping away tears, "I'm not the third party. I don't want to be known as a goddess. I've been hurt from these accusations and I need to step forward to defend myself. I'm just a hardworking actress. Even if I'm perceived as sexy it's only for work. I hope the whole ordeal will end here."

But Myolie never cleared your name as the third party? "She didn't say I was the third party either. I don't have much gossip in China, I never had any scandals with other actors. I don't go karaoke nor do I go drinking. How could I possibly be the third party? I'm not sure how this happened." Even though she's been embroiled in the rumours, she still continues to defend Myolie and Bosco, saying they're both victims. Everyone's been laying the blame on Bosco, while Myolie has suffered through the whole ordeal. She hopes that people will let them work out their problems themselves and also hopes that her name will be cleared. 

Oh wow I'm so shocked by this news. I was never a fan of them but I actually thought Bosco and Myolie would be together for a long, long time, get married perhaps. Never thought they would end up splitting o_o Just wow...

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Bosco Wong Responds to Relationship Rumors: Talk About It Everyday, Boring the Audience
Wednesday February 5, 2014 Hong Kong

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  Posted Image Posted Image

After Bosco Wong and Vanessa Yeung's 3 month romance surfaced, yesterday [Oriental Daily] obtained a very precious photo of the couple. The couple were caught kissing on camera at the outdoor seating of some restaurant. From the surroundings and their outfits in the photo, they were probably on their date in a Sai Kung restaurant. That day, the two didn't just hold hands and share a cookie, they also shared a sweet kiss! 

Just became the new "Mrs. Bosco", yesterday morning Vanessa was spotted driving Bosco's "wife" (antique car) to Tsim Sha Tsui to attend the Hong Kong Film Awards press conference. Vanessa got out of the car with a wide smile on her face. Asked if she's really dating Bosco? She openly admitted: "Yes la, still getting to know one another." She also added she has known Bosco for a long time. Asked if it was Bosco who pursued her? She said: "You all should ask him." When speaking of the two caught on a date in Sai Kung? She smiled: "Just normal social activities. (Held hands and kissed?) Yes la, please give us some space." Asked what she liked about Bosco? Vanessa praised Bosco for being filial and he's ambitious. Is she not afraid of a 'sister-brother' relationship? She said: "Most important is being able to communicate." Asked if Bosco's ex-girlfriend Myolie Wu knew about their relationship? She said: "Thank you all." When Vanessa was getting into her car, reporters kept asking her questions about the relationship, but she just smiled sweetly and did not answer. Asked if she and Bosco are going on a date later tonight? She expressed she's going home. 

Also, yesterday afternoon Bosco appeared at TVB City in Tseung Kwan O getting ready work on new series Double Fantasies. Bosco had on the same hat he wore that day when he was spotted kissing Vanessa. Asked about Vanessa driving his beloved car? Bosco said: "She borrowed it. She took my car to the shop. (Why don't you let others borrow the car when they ask?) Well I have many cars and this one doesn't get driven much, so just got someone to use it." Asked what stage their relationship has developed to? He said: "Ok la, still getting to know each other. (So sweet?) I'm very happy now." Asked about their Sai Kung date? He had the same response as Vanessa, "Just normal social activities. We haven't met the parents yet, but my mother already knows about us." He praised Vanessa's high EQ, she's clever and they have things in common. When speaking of a 'sister-brother' relationship, he defended his girlfriend: "Age is not something we consider." Bosco also declared his love, "We were just doing things normal people would do. I hope everyone will give us some personal space. We are both serious towards this relationship and I really hope to get blessings from you all. I would really appreciate it." 

Myolie Sends Blessings to Ex-Boyfriend 

Yesterday ex-girlfriend Myolie expressed she already knew about the relationship because many people notified her. She's currently in Osaka, Japan and expressed in a long distance telephone interview that she wish Bosco and his girlfriend the best. "Congratulations to them. I wish them all the best." Ex-boyfriend has already found a new lover, what about Myolie? She said: "I'm working hard on it!" 

Kate Tsui Clueless about Bosco's New Romance

Former rumored girlfriend Kate Tsui waas asked about "good brother' Bosco Wong's new romance, but Kate asked the reporter back: "Which good brother? I have many good brothers. (Bosco!) Huh? I'm not sure, did he admit it yet? Wait until he tells us first! (Are you going to ask him?) Nope, I don't gossip. You help me ask him! I haven't seen him since the last series we filmed Midas." 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Bosco's New & Ex Girlfriend Outfit Clash, Myolie Wu Takes Sisters Out to ProtestFriday February 7, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Since Bosco Wong and Vanessa Yeung's relationship was exposed by [Good News], the couple openly admitted and there were even photos of their kiss and date in Sai Kung leaked online, but they did not feel embarrassed at all. Every time the media brings up the relationship, Bosco and Vanessa reveal a sweet smile. Although ex-girlfriend Myolie Wu is still single, she was not affected by the news. She just got back from her Osaka (Japan) vacation and yesterday she was spotted getting manicure done in Wan Chai. Myolie clearly dressed up for her outing, she had on a short skirt with a black suit jacket around her and carried a Chanel handbag. She had the same look as Vanessa with the suit jacket over herself. When reporters approach her to ask about Bosco's new romance, she was prepared to answer the questions. She smiled and said: "I already congratulated him", but she did not stop for interviews. She quickly walked off and headed to Central to meet up with her best friends Nancy Wu, Mandy Wong, Elaine Yiu and Praisely Wu for dinner. 

Meanwhile [Good News] reported, earlier when Bosco told Michael Miu and Virgina Lok about his new romance, Michael said he and Bosco talked about "the major events in life". Yesterday Bosco was at TVB City getting ready to work on his new series, asked if he and Vanessa Yeung had a 'lightning marriage'? He laughed: "No. Michael, that bad boy with a big mouth, he's just kidding!" 

Bosco 9 Years Younger than Girlfriend 

It was rumored Vanessa's actual age is 42, and in reality Bosco is 9 years younger than her, but Bosco was not concerned at all. "We're dating, age is not important. The most important is what kind of person is she in my heart. My mom is very open. (Do you mind her being an overage mother?) Already thinking about that?! Not going to talk about that. I just hope the public gives us personal space. I plan to keep my mouth shut after this and won't respond to my relationship anymore." Vanessa was still driving Bosco's antique car yesterday, she was asked if she and Bosco had a 'lightning marriage'? Vanessa smiled sweetly: "Not answering this question. Thank you all." 

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Vanessa Yeung dismisses 'gold digger' rumourTuesday February 11, 2014 Hong Kong
Source

Posted Image

After speculations regarding her actual age came about, Vanessa Yeung has again become the victim of curiosity and rumours when she was accused of being a 'gold digger' by the media.

According to Apple Daily, ever since Bosco confessed dating the Hong Kong model, the media has been digging up her past and had reported that Vanessa had a string of rich ex-boyfriends and even allegedly caused the breakup between fellow model Almen Wong and Cosmo Beatson, her boyfriend of ten years.

Among the men that have been linked to Vanessa include Christine Ng's husband, Kasey Lin, rich businessman Sean Yeung and French businessman Patrick, as well as Feng Shui master, Lee Shing Chak.

It was also reported that the model was able to obtain a contract with TVB after dating Bosco.

However, Vanessa recently stepped up and dismissed the rumours, saying, "These are rumours from more than ten years ago and I have already responded to it before. There is nothing else I want to say. I am very happy now."

She also denied signing a contract with TVB to be close to Bosco, and stressed that she has always wanted to work with TVB.

Meanwhile, Almen Wong also responded to rumours that Vanessa was the third party in her previous relationship, saying, "There was no third party when I broke up with my ex-boyfriend. The report even got the dates all wrong!"

Bosco Wong denies new relationship is on the rocksThe TVB actor responded to the rumours and said they are not having issues
Bosco Wong, Vanessa Yeung

After rumours spread that celebrity couple Bosco Wong and Vanessa Yeung have broken up because of talk that Vanessa is having an affair, Bosco’s mother also expressed her concern and opposed the relationship.

However, when Bosco arrived for the filming of a new drama on Wednesday, he appeared to be unaffected by the speculations and was seen chatting animatedly with his co-stars.

When queried by the media if he had indeed broken up with Vanessa, he laughed and said: “I really have no idea how to respond. I only got to know about it when I read the news reports, so I will have to read tomorrow’s reports to find out what’s going in.”

Towards rumours that his mother is unhappy with his new girlfriend, Bosco replied: “I haven’t seen my mother in some time, and there are so many visitors at my place recently (referring to the paparazzi). I still need to work.”

Reporters went on to ask if Vanessa knew how to handle the situation, but he remained evasive and said: “There seems to be no end to this issue. Now it’s not a matter of me handling the situation, it’s about how everyone can help me resolve it.”

He then stressed that his relationship with Vanessa has not changed.

Similarly, when reporters queried Vanessa, who arrived at the broadcasting station to host her show, she replied calmly: “I don’t know what to say – basically I won’t comment if it’s not the truth. Everything is as usual.”

But word spread that recently, Vanessa was also verbally attacked by a fellow model, Christine Au Yang, who accused her of having a terrible personality. Vanessa’s fellow models are said to have held a grudge

Source

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Vanessa Yeung Surrounded by Rumors: Stole Almen Wong's Boyfriend and Has 10 Year Old Illegitimate DaughterFriday February 21, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily, HKChannel 

Bosco Wong and Vanessa Yeung have only been together for a month and gossips have been constantly surrounding them. Recently, there has been rumors that Vanessa actually has a 10 year old illegitimate daughter, she made a married man leave his wife and kids, her fellow model peers who debuted with her criticized her and apparently because of all this, Bosco has been in a 'cold war' with her. 

It was first rumored Vanessa was the third party in between Almen Wong and her boyfriend. Christine Au Yeung, a HK model is a good friend of the two, she exposed in a nowTV interview that it is the "truth" that Vanessa once "stole" Almen's husband. Christine criticized Vanessa and Bosco's romance, "Are they really that news worthy? When I see her (Vanessa) on the headlines, I don't read it. (Are you close with her?) I don't even have her number after so many years, do you think I'm close with her? I can count how many times we've been on the phone!" It was said Vanessa is the "third party" in the modeling industry and that she doesn't have good people relations. Christine said: "What do you think? She gets familiar with all men and women!" It was said she stole Almen's boyfriend, Christine frankly expressed at the time she frequently accompanied Almen: "In a woman's standpoint, seeing my good friend like that, she can make a man leave his wife and kids, then you can imagine this person... hehehe, I don't want to say it." In regards to Christine's comment, Almen accepted an interview and said: "Good friends just love and support me! Especially the time when I was pregnant and a single mother, they were very supportive of me both physically and mentally. My break up with ex-boyfriend did not involve a third party, nobody broke us up. We had a peaceful breakup." 

Although Vanessa stressed several times, "I'm not responding, the person involved (Almen) already denied", yesterday another rumor came up that Vanessa actually has a 10 year old illegitimate daughter. Yesterday reporters contacted Vanessa, she said: "Absolutely no such thing. These rumors are getting more and more ridiculous, it's getting out of control. It's all like a joke to me, just laugh and move on." 

Christine disclosed she stole Almen's boyfriend before? Yesterday morning Vanessa clarified: "I've said 10 years ago, and I recently responded again. It is not the truth." After Vanessa finished working, she was again greeted by reporters as she walked to Bosco's antique car that she's still driving. Asked again about her rumors, Vanessa said: "I've denied several times already. I don't know what to say anymore. (Have you talked to Bosco about it?) No." As for her other fellow models all criticizing her, she said: "I am not responding to other people's business. (Regret going high-profile on the relationship?) We have never been high-profile." 

Bosco Wong wants Vanessa Yeung to return his carBosco Wong, Vanessa Yeung

The couple’s rumoured break-up has turned ugly

Celebrity couple Bosco Wong and Vanessa Yeung has caused quite a stir when their relationship broke earlier this month, and garnered even more media attention when they are said to have broken up, just three months into the relationship.

Although she has maintained her stance that she loves Bosco, after her former affairs were made public, she became widely known as a “gold-digger”, and has always requested for bags, cars, credit cards and branded things from her boyfriend.

Rumours spread that Vanessa had asked Bosco to buy an apartment after dating for one month. A source revealed: “Bosco was very busy filming, and Vanessa wanted to spend more time together, so she suggested that they live together. She brought him to Hong Kong island (Southern part of Hong Kong) to view the apartments, and said that there’s a high level of privacy there so they won’t be caught by paparazzi. She even said they can buy it together as an investment.”

The madly-in-love Bosco then told his mother that he wanted to get an apartment. This raised her suspicions, and coupled with the fact that Vanessa is five years older than her son, she was displeased and refused to give him money for the apartment.

His good friends in showbiz such as Hong Kong actors Michael Mik and Jaime Chik were not supportive of the relationship, having heard of Vanessa’s character, and advised him to look at it rationally.

Another source said: “Vanessa has always told everyone that she is born in 1976, and even Bosco was fooled – she’s actually born in 1972, and is 42 this year! They quarreled because of this, and with all the added negative news about her, Bosco became convinced that she is deceiving him, so he wanted to break up with her, and even told her to return her the car he gave her.”

Vanessa wanted to save the relationship, but her efforts were in vain. There were even rumours that she had refused to return the car initially, and asked to keep it as a “break-up fee”, but ultimately still returned it.

She has also recently requested to take a break to recuperate from her break-up and all the negative media reports.

When Bosco arrived for an event a few days ago, he did not officially announce that they have broken up, but admitted that Vanessa had returned him the car. He said: “There’s been so much trouble just because of a car, it’s normal to return a car after borrowing it.”

Source

class="ipsType_pagetitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; font-weight: 300; line-height: 1.3; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(50, 50, 50); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Bosco Wong Responds to Relationship Rumors: Talk About It Everyday, Boring the AudienceTuesday February 25, 2014 Hong Kong
Source: Mingpao 

Bosco Wong and Vanessa Yeung's "sister-brother romance" has been on the headlines frequently, especially for Vanessa who is getting a lot of negative rumors. It had been rumored she stole a friend's boyfriend, has an illegitimate daughter and now its rumored she and Bosco broke up, and she put her work on hiatus to recover from the break up. 

Last night, Bosco appeared at TVB to continue working on his new series. When speaking of the rumors, Bosco said: "There is a different story everyday, so many that its boring the audience." But his god-mother Liza Wang disclosed they're already broken up? Bosco said: "I haven't seen Ah Jeh recently, I haven't even sent new year greetings to her yet. I'm afraid she's going to come kill me. There is a different version of the story everyday." 

Has Vanessa been too stressed out that she has to stop working to recover? Bosco said: "Exhausted, she's just taking a break. Don't come up with so many stories. Let us handle it. I feel sorry that we're affecting the public everyday. This is a relationship between two people, why do we have to explain to the public? There is no need to be concerned about us." Asked if he comforted Vanessa? He said: "We keep in touch." However, he reveal its been a while since they last seen each other. Bosco said: "How can we? Even friends aren't willing to go out with me. I don't even have a normal social life and I have to work." Has Bosco taken his girlfriend to meet Ah Jeh? He said: "It is not necessary to be so clear about this, give me some space. I sell my skills, not myself." 

Vanessa Yeung denies breaking up with Bosco WongThe Hong Kong model adds that she is opening a restaurant with the TVB actorVanessa Yeung

After news broke that TVB actor Bosco Wong parted ways with Hong Kong model Vanessa Yeung, rumour has it that it turned ugly and Bosco even demanded for Vanessa to return his car.

After Vanessa’s former romantic scandals were made public, she was labelled as a “gold-digger” who targets rich men, and Bosco was said to be upset that she has even lied to him about her age, saying that she was four years younger than her real age.

But the couple had not officially admitted that they have called it quits. On Tuesday, Vanessa denied the rumours again, and even announced that the couple intends to open a restaurant together.

However, Bosco’s mother, who was originally against their relationship, was apparently against this plan.

A good friend of Bosco’s mother even revealed: “His mother had already made it clear – since both of them have broken up, she will not give him money to start a restaurant.”

Source