Quantcast
Sushimi

[OFFICIAL] Bosco Wong 黃宗澤

Guest ripgal

well i wasn't that attracted to this guy when i 1st saw him in the series with Ron and Shirley Yeung..yeah.. he was kinda dorky.

but i totally changed my mind and found him extremely adorable in the War of In laws!! it's the best ever comedy drama i haf seen!!

Guest junjinlilyujah

Bosco is indeed adroble in the War of In-Laws He's just so cute...

btw..what happen to all of Bosco fans...you guys should flood this thread with his pics...Support Bosco!!!!!

Guest mkt350

hes so cute, yea i loved him in war of the inlaws, omg, tats wat made me liek him, bow hes on this other series tats playing on tv. but tat one, not his best

Guest Juli~<3

hes ok looking... havent seen him act yet

Guest megaSTEPxo

Yeah, the first time I saw him, I wasn't attracted to him either..

But after watching this series with him.. :blush:

10dunvm.jpg

boscowong032ai.jpg

boscowong053hn.jpg

Guest junjinlilyujah

thanks for the pics...He looks so kute...I'm rewatching Aqua Heroes right..I love his character he plays in there...kute personality

Guest junjinlilyujah

Wow..it has been a long time...I'm so sad..how come no one post anything about Bosco..

Anywaze, here is some pics and news about Bosco.

Predige_15.jpg

3Weekly_304_02.jpg

Having only entered showbiz for a few short years, Bosco Wong Chung Chak (黃宗澤) has acted in many television series. His lively, energetic, and approachable character allowed him to develop many friendships within the entertainment circle. Bosco will be invited as a guest to “Celebrity and Sports” 《星級育樂王》 to participate in a fencing activity. Former Hong Kong representative and silver medallist in the Asian Games, Ms Ho Ka Lai, was also invited to be the instructor. Together, the both of them will demonstrate their fencing skills and abilities.

There are three types of weapons used in fencing: the foil, the épée, and the sabre. Bosco will be using the foil. When competing with the foil, in order to get points, not only do you have to successfully hit your opponent, but you must also receive “priority” 「主動權」. Bosco believes that taking initiative 「主動」 is exactly the attitude he has when working his way up in the entertainment circle. Opportunities only come if you take initiative. You must actively work hard to get a good results.

Besides working hard, the guidance from veteran actors is also very important. In the past, Bosco has collaborated with David John Chiang Dai Wai (姜大偉) and Liza Wang Ming Chuen (汪明荃). They not only gave Bosco many tips in acting, Liza also takes very good care of him. While they were filming, she would bring an extra helping of home-cooked meals and soup just for him. Even after the filming of “War of In-Laws” 《我的野蠻奶奶》 was completed, and Bosco was filming with a different crew, Liza stills instructs her assistant to deliver food to him.

When discussing his best acting partner, Bosco’s first choice was rumoured girlfriend, Myolie Wu Hang Yee (胡杏兒)! He refused to discuss rumours, but Bosco did reveal many ways he used to take care of his girlfriends!

Credits to bosco-wong.com and TVB8 Headlines (TVB.COM)

Guest junjinlilyujah

i can't help it..i have to post these kute pics of boso..

060514_v_03.jpg

IMG_7151.JPG

060514_v_01.jpg

060514_v_02.jpg

060514_v_02.jpg

060514_r_20.jpg

060514_r_21.jpg

050721_03.jpg

050721_04.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

she's so lucky..i wish i was her..

GetSetGo_04.jpg

That's it for now...I'll flood this thread with more pics later...

Guest stylesoomin

he's such a freaking cuite. he was in Wars of the In-Laws???? i don't remember but i remember him in Life Made Simple as the spoilded rich boy. hahaha. >.<

Guest puhehe><

ooooo

Bosco is sooooo cute!

i love his smile!

ohh man bosco is sooo cute, fell in love with him when i watched triumph and just finish watching life made simple soo cool in there lol

my bro said his roommate looks like him, wish i could meet him shooot haha

Guest babyy luckii

OMG i love him! he so darn cute and hot =D i love his actingggg!!!

Guest Despoina

^ Joannaaa~ <3

-- AHEMS* anyways, yeah, he's REALLY adorable & very yummy to the eye ;) he IS going out with Myolie right? That's what EVERYONE keeps telling me >_>

Guest haneul love

He's so ADORABLE! i love his acting~ whenever he goes "dai go" i smile :]<33

Guest ichigo_no_powder

omg I think I will go to Ocean Park this year just to go to that display in the pictures junjinlilyujah posted. looks sooo cool!! and he's adorable ^^

Guest Rubiiex

Hehe, finally a thread for Bosco.

Yays, go Bosco!

Loved him in Aqua Heroes and War of In-Laws.

Guest junjinlilyujah

More pics of Bosco!!!! Enjoy

051121_k_19.jpg

TW_472_03.jpg

WFH_set_01.jpg

for you War of in-laws lovers..here are some pics of him in the series

I don't about you guys, but i don't like myolie much... I think that Bosco would make a cute match with Leila..don't you think?

WOIL_set_13.jpg

WOIL_set_07.jpg

WOIL_set_05.jpg

and here is a bonus:

004.jpg

all thanks to bosco-wong.com, the official english fanclub website for bosco

Guest LIL_5tar_87

WOW THANKS FOR THE PIX..I'M WATCHING HIS NEW SERIES RITE NOW W/ MICHAEL MUI...THE SHANGHAI ONE.....IN MY OPINION, HE'S NOT THAT GREAT LOOKING, BUT HE HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY..AND ILOVE HIS ACTING....SO TALENTED...HIS SINGING IS ALRIGHT FOR A BEGINNER..HEHE

Guest pink_elephant

Bosco and Myolie looked SOO cute together in War of in laws...they are the perfect couple Boscolie!