Da Vinci Code

Guest ejay

Guest xthefluffyonex

I've read through 3/4 of the book by the time I saw the movie yesterday. The book really captured my interest however the movie I found to be disappointing. I felt they left out too much and scenes were too jumbled. And how some parts were changed from the book was aggravating.

I admit some parts in the movie still kept me in suspense so it wasn't that bad. However, I don't feel it did the book justice. just my opinion.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ejay

im watching the movie tomorrow, hurrah.

but you guys make the movie sound so bad o_o;..is it that bad?

Guest yunax21

^ i guess to the ppl that already read the book, they found the movie to be more disappointing.. ppl usually say that though if they already read the book and then watch the movie.

Guest Seraphic_Gin

read it, like last year. it's really got.

and to those people who are actually negative about it? dont judge the book. coz you may read something valuable other than the so called scandals.

for me. it really strengthened my faith.

Guest sakixbabie

I heard the movie was alright. Of course the movies are never as good as the books, I mean, isn't that the same deal with Harry Potter? Don't expect the movies to be that great cuz that'll just get your hopes up higher and then when you watch it you'll be disappointed.

I haven't seen the movie yet, I'm hoping to see it this week =]

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i didn't read the book but i watched the movie and i thot it was too appalling and quite overboard.

Some people are just too creative that they think they are awesome. i dunno, i never really respect people that manipulate religion and its history too much.

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

yea i've read it, not a bad book. I've been wanting to see the movie, but just haven't gotten around to it

Guest ginger

Um, that book was the biggest waste of my time...I can't believe I actually finished it. Take away the fake historical facts and what you're left with is the cliche shell of a bestseller novel. It's predictable, hollow, and pure sugar without anything after taste.

-ginger

Guest Onesweetypie

planning on reading the book.

I j did a project on Da Vinci. Wooo his arts are hecka interesting O.O so im aread it during the summer ^^

Guest firelogic

I finished the book a few weeks ago and thought it was an interesting read but I didn't see why it's a 60 million copy seller. The ideas were cool and all but Dan Brown's writing style seemed a little too....light?

Guest tiffunni

wow i watched the movie just when it came out

the movie was almost sold out and luckily they had extraas<3 :sweatingbullets:

overall i thought it was a good movie. .. just that it was WAYYYY TOOO LOOONG hahah

enjoy the movieee you guys (whoever is watching it)

Guest .Cherry.

My friend said that she read it and went to see the movie and said it was NOTHING like the book. She was pretty dissapointed and ticked, hahaha. She mentioned the book was pretty amazing but the movie was boring and bllaahh, lol. I gotta read it for myself and see the movie soon though.

Guest woojin214

yeah ive read the book... but the movie itself is good... although many scenes from the book was not shown in the film...

Guest silentdreamer016

the movie was good

not as good as the book, but seriously, u cant realli put in all the scenes in the book to the movie.

it'll just be too long.

i enjoyed the movie though.

although i couldnt watch when silas was punishing himself.

it was just too painful...

but i realli like how they showed the anagrams in the movie..

better than i imagined it

my favourite was like "NOOOO" by robert lol :D

• 6 years later...

Archived