Da Vinci Code

Guest ejay

Guest ejay

have you read it yet?
davinci code movie is coming out soon. im so excited

tom_hanks6.jpg

it's kinda controversial, yeah?

like..im a christian, i hate books, & i shouldnt be enjoying these kind of books but..

WOW i have never read anything as amazing as this

i became a huge fan of Dan Brown now :0

sooo, howd you feel about the book? :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ___orangelicious

Haven't read the book (though my sister highly reccomends this) but I want to see the movie!! It looks so intriging, =) next week!

Guest the.elephant

wrong section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but yea it's a good book i told some church people to read it but they're were all like "it's all fake... i just couldnt finish reading it because it was so stupid blah blah blah.. "

yeah, im not very close to my church people

Guest emmy-lin

yeah wrong section :).. but anyways..

i loved the book, as well as "Angels & Demons"

can't wait for the movie, but i doubt it'll be as good as the book

Guest chickyl3aby

haven't read it, i'm debating weather to read it before seeing the movie or not though... hmm...

Guest tengteng

Read it!!

And you posted in the wrong section.Oh wait,somebody mentioned already,but nevermind.

I quite like this book but I feel that 'angels and demons' is bettre. My friend said it was boring. O_o

Guest silentdreamer016

angels and demons & the davinci code are the best books from dan brown..

and yes i have read both of them.

i highly recommend this to anyone

i hate it when christians and catholics argue that its all fake and stupid.

i mean im catholic but still, this was a reallli good book! :w00t:

i cant wait for the movie to come out,

i hope its realli good...cause if it isnt... :fury: ... :phew: ... :sweatingbullets:

Guest Shellae

^ how far into the book did you read? 'cause you have to read... i think it was past the first chapter.. before things get really interesting!

Da Vinci Code is one awesome book. So is Angels and Demon. I haven't read any of the other books by Dan Brown yet.. don't have time >.<;;

Can't wait for the movie to come out though!! <3

Guest onliyoo

Yes! I reccomend me reading Da Vinci before seeing the movie ^^

I've read both Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons and they're both real good.

But personally I like Angels and Demons better =]

Guest cpopbaby19

^yeah. :) you dont know. they might cut scenes like they did in Harry potter! haaha

im catholic.. and i've read it. im living in the philippines (where majority of the people are christians/catholic.) and i've been hearing in the news that they're going to ban the movie in here.. -_- i don't really understand why..

but my aunt saw the film in their church and she said it's awesome! :)

i can't wait until they show it here.. :) i hope they'll not ban it here.. TT__TT me and my classmates were planning to watch it together! kekee

Guest evercute

Um, I started reading it about a year and a half ago. Haven't finished lol. I actually haven't picked it up since then... but yeah, what I've read so far is good. *must finish it before the movie comes out*

Guest ripgal

yeah.. the book's really good.. read a few of Dan Brown's works..

all of them are good..but Da Vinci's the best IMO

Guest crazyMuka

I personally think this book is overrated, yet at the same time I understand why it's so popular. Talk about controversy. Dan Brown had done a great job in attracting people's attention, I'm a Christian myself but I could never understand why Christian people are making a big fuss over just a piece of fiction. To me, it's just fiction, no more no less, though some parts read like real historical segments. One bad issue I have with Brown's books is that his books are not capable to keep my attention throughout. I always *always* lost interest in the book after I got through the first 3/4 of the book. In the case of "Da Vinci Code", I got bored even sooner, read half the book and that was it, couldn't find the interest to continue anymore. "Angels and Demons", an earlier work by him is a better book, imho, though I didn't finish it either.

Guest aberrant

I heard that he plagerized the book??? Well i'm not sure because I've only heard... I strongly disagree when I hear people say that the movie will make a lot of money because there are a lot of Christians. And although some Christians seem to like the book, most of them dislike it.

I really do believe there are signs in Da Vinci's paintings.

Archived