[variety] The Golden Ladder [도전! 황금사다리] / Road

Guest silverwingz

Guest Soopke

haha, no problem dear. I start watching since Eeteuk became a MC haha. Must say this show is quite enjoyable and I'm just Suju biased that have to watch every show with any member in it! HAHA ^^

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Someone took my job

LOL JK

It's all good :]

Ep 18 was really............. special?

These kids really want scholarship money!

Oh and Soopke, do you mind if I post that link in sjfullhouse? Or do you want to do that? Or should I just upload it again and post it there??

Oh wait.. I should just PM you that shouldn't I.

i dont know if its okay to ask this..

are there any subbed eps on youtube ?

As far as I know, other than the SNSD episode, there aren't any subbed episodes on youtube. Fans are pretty good about uploading the episodes the day after or a couple of days after the airing (without subs) but personally, I always have to wait until Boo puts the KBS world subbed episodes on the blog.

Guest sapphirebluebabii

As far as I know, other than the SNSD episode, there aren't any subbed episodes on youtube. Fans are pretty good about uploading the episodes the day after or a couple of days after the airing (without subs) but personally, I always have to wait until Boo puts the KBS world subbed episodes on the blog.

lol yea i noticed that too..

i guess i will continue watching by going on boo's blog XD

thanks anyways !

Guest just_aku

i checked the kbsw schedule...there is no more repeat on friday....the thursday show is still on...

it means that the show is shown once in a week -.-!

Which episode(s) do you guys go back to watch again?

I watched the Big Bang/ Eun Ji Won episode many times because I think the students in that one were some of the best.

I watched the Hwangbo/Minwoo episode a few times because of the beatboxer (friggin' awesome)

I re-watched the SS501 episode twice only because of the boys >_<

Guest riehae

Is it true that Eeteuk's last episode being a co-MC for this show is this coming Sunday April 26?!?!

Hopefully I'm wrong.....

Is it true that Eeteuk's last episode being a co-MC for this show is this coming Sunday April 26?!?!

Hopefully I'm wrong.....

Could it be that it is also the last episode for the Series as well?

i checked the kbsw schedule...there is no more repeat on friday....the thursday show is still on...

it means that the show is shown once in a week -.-!

KBS WORLD (Asia) VIEWERS

With the changes to the KBS World prog lineup from week of 11 May 2009, Quiz Expedition will air it's (last?) episode on 7 May 2009 at 5pm (Singapore Time).

Guest riehae

This show is now done.

New show is replacing... Challenge Golden Ladder.

At least the hosts are still almost the same.

Archived