[variety] The Golden Ladder [도전! 황금사다리] / Road

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

Does anyone want a megaupload link for Big Bang's episode?

If everyone is alright with mediafire then I won't upload it.

i would please! if it's not too much of a problem... :sweatingbullets:

Ann, in the Super Junior thread, these members were listed for the show:

Eeteuk, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk

It looks like Super Junior Happy minus KangIn.

thanks for the list ^^

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok question...

is there anyway of watchin the subbed episodes on KBS world online or do u have to have the channel an watch it on the telly? i just love this show but its a little frustrating without subs an my korean isnt that good!!! haha

HAPPY XMAS

^I'm not sure if you can watch it online.

Usually I see people uploading KBS World shows on youtube.

But I don't know how they do that.

thanks Jeanjoo! hoping you're having a great holiday! merry christmas ^^

I am having a great holiday! I love being home :)

Merry Christmas to you too!

Happy Holidays everyone!

hyperanime...thanks for the reply!!

well i guess i just have to wait an see haha!!! im just prayin someone will put it up!!!

Thanks again!!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Guest silverwingz

ok question...

is there anyway of watchin the subbed episodes on KBS world online or do u have to have the channel an watch it on the telly? i just love this show but its a little frustrating without subs an my korean isnt that good!!! haha

to watch it directly, you'll need a subscription to KBS World... like those paid cable channels...

BUT!! Boo records them and streams them online at her site. the links to the available episodes so far (1 & 2) are in the first post =)

KBS World is a couple of weeks late, so only 3 episodes have aired so far. they air it every Thursday. Boo usually gets them up within a week after they get aired on KBS World. Episode 1 aired on 11th December, episode 2 aired on 18th December and episode 3 aired on Christmas Day (i presume it did). so episode 3 should be up within a week.

to watch it directly, you'll need a subscription to KBS World... like those paid cable channels...

BUT!! Boo records them and streams them online at her site. the links to the available episodes so far (1 & 2) are in the first post =)

KBS World is a couple of weeks late, so only 3 episodes have aired so far. they air it every Thursday. Boo usually gets them up within a week after they get aired on KBS World. Episode 1 aired on 11th December, episode 2 aired on 18th December and episode 3 aired on Christmas Day (i presume it did). so episode 3 should be up within a week.

oh really thanks so much!!! really appreciate it! an thanks to boo!!! awesome!!

Guest silverwingz

oh really thanks so much!!! really appreciate it! an thanks to boo!!! awesome!!

oh, i should probably also tell you that Boo doesn't necessarily upload ALL the episodes.

i think it depends in how good the show is, what guests are on and whether she was able to or remembers to record the shows.

so yeah... just keep that in mind =)

^That would be nice XD

But I think the fan girls would go TOO wild over them... hahahaha

Here are links from the Super Junior Thread for the episode!

I'll try to post a download link within a couple days :)

^I have to say I was ridiculously jealous.... T-T

They went to an ALL GIRL'S UNIVERSITY!!!

And they were so nice to the contestants...

One said that she loved SungMin, and SungMin even gave her a hug and kissed her head...

They were inside an auditorium this time, probably b/c it is too cold outside

The scholarship money was upgraded to $5000

And they changed the quiz format so that celebrities would be on a team with a student (The quiz part suddenly got interesting for me XD)

Guest silverwingz

Episode 7 (090104)

Guests: Park Gyuri, Han Seung Yeon, Jung Nicole, Goo Ha Ra & Kang Ji Young (Kara), Hong Kyung Min & Yoon Hyung Bin

Archived