HOT BADA!!! BADA'S IMAGE CHANGE!!!

Guest HELLnawITSc

Guest HELLnawITSc

i think she tries too hard to be the good looking popstar when she doesn't need to. She has the voice that can cover all those things and make her succeed even if isn't as pretty as some other gasoos, who *need* to be pretty in order to gain love.

i dunno--i liked her in SES. But i like the clothes she's wearing in the pix.

I don't know why you say that she tries hard to be a popstar that is pretty. Everything she has done, especially in this album was about her music and voice rather then her looks. She wore no makeup in a lot of her performances and her clothes cover her body and def. was not sexy. So what makes you say that?

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crackednut

is this just for a photoshoot?

I like Bada...not the best voice in kpop, but very versatile and strong

Guest genn04

i think she tries too hard to be the good looking popstar when she doesn't need to.

She has the voice that can cover all those things and make her succeed even if isn't as pretty as some other gasoos, who *need* to be pretty in order to gain love. She is pretty in her own way, though.

i dunno--i liked her in SES. But i like the clothes she's wearing in the pix.

you know what...you could've save those words and say it to someone with no talents not bada....this girls has it all in her....she is unique....although she's not attractive as you think but guys like her for who she is. No, Bada did not even tried hard to be a good looking popstar but she has been one, one of those queen star, and if you're thinking those you favor better than her...prove it....Bada needs respect more than ever....without her, there weren't any S.E.S at all...she's not conceited like other celebrity who tried so hard to become like american or black pop.

For those who compared her to Masculine image you guys are blind....she unique....take a really good clean look at her...she deserves more than those comments.

Guest blahxx

she looks so much better w/long hair! i still think she was the prettiest during her innocent SES days

Guest this luallaby

omg

the first and second pic are hot as hell!

bada has gotten so sexy

n i think she suits the sexy look more than eugene

= ]

Guest BendyStraw

i only like her in the 3rd and 2nd to last pictures... i like her aurora album look :/ she has too much make-up on these pictures :\

Archived