Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetgirl_121

Tegami Bachi

Letter Beetegami-bachi-5-nice-wallpaper-1600x1200.
summary: Tegami Bachi (or Letter Bees) are couriers that deliver important letters and packages throughout the land of eternal dusk, Amber Ground.

The story revolves around Lag Seeing, a young boy who was born on The Day of Flicker, 12 years ago when the man-made sun went down for unknown reasons. The manga follows his ambition to become a Letter Bee and how he follows the path of his idol Guche who went missing...

credit: manga update.

Volumes: 17 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=15690
Published by: Viz Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 25 + 2nd Season: 25 + 26 OVAs
TegamiBachi.jpg
TegamiBachiREVERSE-OP2-Large03.jpg
Every-Word-and-Every-Letter-tegami-bachi
I'm reading this manga right now and it is addicting, creative story and unique art. give it a try and post ur thoughts.

Ah, I just started reading the series a few nights ago. Can't say much about it now since I've only read 2 chapter, but it's interesting. The artwork is nice. Definitely going to watch the anime once it airs.

Episode 3:

The anime series is getting better. The CGI rendering of the Gaichuu bothered me at first because it seems so out of place in the anime. Nothing exciting has happened yet, but it's still enjoyable to watch. Lag and Niche are adorable. And so is Steak which we get to see in the next episode.

I am watching this anime too!!

I didnt have much expectation at first because I thought the title was lame (Letter Bee) but lol, I was wrong! I love the story so far, graphics are great, I love the characters and voice acting is awesome too! ^___^ My favourite character so far is Niche. XD

The OP & ED songs are nice. :)

I didn't know there was a manga! Must go read. The anime is good and the characters are so adorable. = w = Makes me go nawwww everytime. Though...the names are really...odd...not that it's a problem or anything, I just found it weird.

^

You'll either find it interesting or boring. I find it the series to be unique which is why I'm keeping up with both the manga and anime. Plus, it has a good deal of character development. But the show is very slow paced.

So there is going to be a 2nd season... no wonder they've just been putting fillers and not really doing anything about the main storyline w/ Gauche -_-