Together with Jaejoong always! We were happy from the beginning to the end yesterday! It was a fun birthday party since it could be enjoyed with more fans as an Asia Tour Fan meeting!♡ 
JJ: "Everyone I'm so thankful and I love y'all! We will meet more often in the future!"

D1Q1a0eXgAAAPNA.jpg

D1Q0W5fV4AA99eF.jpg

D1Q0eSrU8AA9jqK.jpg

updates here:  JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/4- 3/10/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-34-3102019.html?spref=tw

• Love 1

190310 Jaejoong Hong Kong International Airport

뿔뿔콩콩넉넉

D1RZbCLUwAAYHm_.jpg

D1RZbC6U8AA1AXi.jpg

D1RZbDiUYAMCsaH.jpg

D1RZbBhV4AArZNV.jpg

D1RLXtPU4AEHX8T.jpg

D1RLXtRUcAENWE7.jpg

D1RLXtQVYAE3AqT.jpg

D1RLXtQUcAAnuZn.jpg

JJ Back in Korea

Newsen

D1SL2ZMUYAEuFJz.jpg

D1SL3QaU8AAVJ_7.jpg

D1SL4EMU0AE_ebI.jpg

D1SL43IU4AEDVyC.jpg

D1SMQeyUYAA4H69.jpg

D1SMRfWUcAAcy3q.jpg

D1SMSNbVsAE43-P.jpg

D1SMS5nUcAY4rGb.jpg

D1Ra6m2UYAEcRQw.jpg
D1Ra7LrUYAA7Cfp.jpg
D1Ra7xeUcAAOe59.jpg
D1Ra8hSU8AAvlIE.jpg

D1RNQgEVsAA8R47.jpg

D1RNRj8U4AAZv2H.jpg

as tagged

Airport fashion that makes ladies’ hearts flutter #ジェジュン #김재중 #jaejoong #FlawlessLove #SweetestLove #NowPlaying m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&a
D1UIzWPUYAAIdYl.jpg
 via crystalmoon0213

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/4- 3/10/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-34-3102019.html?spref=tw

• Love 1

'50 Questions 50 Answers'... Kim Jaejoong Interview with Japanese 'With' Magazine

https://ijaefans.wordpress.com/

dz090mrxcaa3-hijpg.jpg

Approach to Jaejoong! 50 questions and 50 answers.

Q1. Please tell me the big three of the events that happened to you in 2018.?
J: The top news is that I have restarted activities in earnest in Japan for the first time in eight and a half years! That’s the top news! I was able to do a hall concert tour for the first time in a long while, the distance with the fans was close and it was a lot of fun. Last year’s top ranking of my news are all filled with activities in Japan.

Q2. What is your favorite among the photos of Instagram you uploaded in 2018?
J: This picture taken on February 4th is the best (explanation while showing Instagram). This was my first job with the staffs of my current office in Japan. It was the time when it had hardly decided what kind of work I do after this.

Q3. One of your charms is childlike. What is the occupation that you longed for when you were a child?
J: That is … When I was a little boy I had no dreams.

Q4. So, when did you want to become a singer?
J: It’s about the third year of junior high school. But to be honest, I thought that it was a dream that I could not reach at all. I never thought that I could become a singer, so I thought of becoming a hairdresser. Then I got the audition, I passed that!

Q5. What kind of child were you when you were small?
J: I think I was a plain type. But I may have been a little funny person (smile) I did not aim for a comedian, but while I was watching comedy programs I remembered everything, imitated at school, and liked to make my friends laugh.

Q6. When you were a child, who is your hero?
J: Hero … I did not have anyone.

Q7. What was your nickname?
J: That was … I did not have it. It has always been called “Jaejoong”.

Q8. Please tell me about your childish episode.
J: There was an old park in front of my parents house, and one broken car was parked in it. One day, when I played in that car alone, suddenly it caught fire. I ran away thinking it was dangerous, after that the car exploded. It was a real crisis (bitter smile). I did not get injured. But later, I was scolded badly by my parents that I was playing in the car. I had to be standing in the cold weather. It was probably about seven years old.

Q9. What do you remember that parents taught you?
J: My mother was hands-off style, my father was strict. It is natural for a child not to talk with his father, but I had an image that my father was always angry. When I go back home late to avoid seeing to my father at home as much as possible, my father got angry again…such a thing repeated. But a son and a father may be like that. Now we are the best friends in the world. Lol

Q10. What was your treasure when you were a child?
J: What is it? … It is my mom’s kimchi that I came to my mind right now. There was a period when I was away from my mother when I was 4-6 graders in elementary school. Then, there was no one even if I returned home, and there was nothing to eat. From that time, I became interested in cooking. But the most delicious food was mum ‘s kimchi. As long as I had it, I could have eaten as much rice as I could. As my mother pickles a lot of kimchi at once, no matter how much I eat, it would not run out. Moms kimchi is great.

006vjm6ily1g0mwmssqplj30ml0k4qijjpg.jpg

Q11. If it is possible to return to the childhood, when is it better?
J: I do not want to go back (clearly). It is much better now than when I was a child.

Q12. What part do you want to change in your character?
J: Indecisiveness(Lol) 

Q13. On the other hand, what part do you like?
J: Indecisiveness(Lol) I think that it is good not to be disliked by people. Of the ten people, are there about two people who hate me? As a percentage. (Lol)

Q14. What is your charm point?
J: Huh? I wonder if I have? (Think for a while) Oh, armpits! I think that they are pure white with no wrinkles and I think they are beautiful by myself. (Lol) There are many people who have complexes in parts not shown to others and want to conceal them, but I want to boast about the parts not shown to others. My clean armpits with no wrinkles! In the future, depending on costumes I may show on the stage. (Lol)

Q15. Do you have any complex?
J: I am in trouble because I feel the pressure and stress easily. I often say, “I do not have stress” while laughing, but suddenly my physical condition worsens no matter how much I imply to myself. I want to train more mind.

Q16. What parts are you willing to be praised?
J: I am glad anything if I can be praised! For example, you sing well, etc. I will get power if you praise me about my work.

Q17. You seem to be “Mr. perfect”, but when are you uneasy?
J: I think human beings are not perfect. However, I am strict about my work, but also to others … I’m worried if I do not prepare perfectly and I hope the staffs around me will perfectly arrange the situation. While some plans are going on, if “Ah? Prepare is not over yet?”, I’m very uneasy. Such a part is that I will not show to my fans.

Q18. Your talent, efforts, luck, surrounding support, by what do you think that your work is proceeding smoothly now?
J: I think that the biggest cause is ties with people. Without encounters, work will not be connected. In Japan I can do my best like now because I could meet my fans and thanks to my staffs making efforts for me.

Q19. When do you feel that you became an adult?
J: I always think that it is difficult to become an adult. I thought that I would be an adult when I became twenty years old, but it was not so. Then, I thought that I would be an adult when I became thirty years old, it also was not so. Lol The way to adults is long.

Q20. Do you think that you have many friends?
J: I do not have so many.

006vjm6ily1g0mwozps5gj30kh0d8469jpg.jpg

Q21. Do you have anything to keep in mind in your relationship with your friends?
J: To respect them. For me, there are few friends who can tell the deep part of my life, but I cannot respect the person who is satisfied with the current situation. I like people who are striving to grow.

Q22. Do you consult when there is a problem?
J: Of course. But I do not rely on or depend on anyone.

Q23. Do you have the case to be consulted by someone?
J: When I was younger than I am, I was consulted a lot. Recently not much.

Q24. When you are with friends, which is your type, listening to someone’s talk or talking about yourself?
J: I like listening to people’s stories. I am not the type to talk about myself.

Q25. What is your favorite season?
J: Autumn! Is not summer feeling bad? Because it is hot. I do not like sweating very much.

Q26. You are born in winter but do not you like winter?
J: I like neither love nor dislike winter. Lol

Q27. What is your favorite time of day?
J: It’s 11 o’clock in the evening. At 11 o’clock in the evening, both when I am drinking with friends outside, and when I think I am going to go to bed at home, there is peace of mind.
One hour before the end of the day is not ‘still’ or ‘already’, it is time for me to feel relaxed.

Q28. What do you do for your health?
J: I have supplements. Vitamin etc.

Q29 .Is there any electric appliance that absolutely needs except smartphone?
J: Nothing

Q30. Do you think you cannot live without a smartphone?
J: I do not think I will die without it, but it is very very useful if I have one. Lol

006vjm6ily1g0mwpy7akhj32c03404qsjpg.jpg

Q31. If you keep eating the same menu for a week, what would you like to eat?
J: White rice (prompt answer)!

Q32. How about a side dish?
J: I do not mind. It’s all right with only soy sauce.

Q33. What is the ideal menu for breakfast?
J: I hardly eat breakfast at all times. Even if I eat, just seaweed soup or miso soup is good.

Q34. What do you want to eat on the last day of the earth?
J: On the last day of the earth, I cannot imagine that there is food at home! Lol

Q35. What have you been crazy about recently?
J: Work! This year, I work more than last year!!

Q36. If you get hooked on something, what will you do?
J: I will concentrate on it without sleeping. In the meantime, when I started watching the new series of “Dragon Ball”, I was concerned about the last round and I watched all 130 and more episodes in a few days. Although I had the work the next day, I went to work without sleeping (bitter smile).

Q37. What kind of thing do you get absorbed?
J: I cannot think of it soon! Pass!!!! Lol

Q38. Do you know that Japanese has baby words?
J: Yes, I know.

Q39. Do you talk to cats with baby words?
J: No, I will not use it. I talk to my cats in Japanese, but they do not seem to understand the words well. I call them “nene~”” koko~”, but they don’t look me in their eyes. TT

Q40. Please tell me a cute episode of Nene, Koko.
J: Cats always wake me up in the morning. When they are hungry, drop what is in the room of the cat from next to next, and appeal to me as “get up!” “give me a meal!” As I sleep shallowly, I get up with a little noise immediately, so I feed the cats as they want, as soon as the cats rampage. Because I respond quickly to requests, I think that I am very friendly with a cat. Lol

006vjm6ily1g0mwmzua7sj30i90qtwsyjpg.jpg

Q41. Does your personality look like cats? Or a dog?
J: Is it a cat? No, both. Both a dog and a cat.

Q42. What is the most impressive music program that appeared in Japan last year?
J: I had a lot of fun at the FNS songs festival as I can collaborate with various artists. However I was nervous. Besides, NHK’s “Utacon”.

Q43. You are an actor too. What is the charm of the actor’s work?
J: I am scared before I start shooting. I get nervous. But once I become a character in a drama, living another man’s life is a lot of fun. It is fun to become another person and even if just breathing. It is a pleasure to live the life of a person completely different from myself.

Q44. How do you feel the enjoyment of variety shows?
J: Everyone laughs no matter what I say. Sometimes I feel confused that “What is so funny of this remark?”

Q45. Do you have your own rules for appearing on variety shows?
J: I say “I do not know” what I do not know. I do not do extra things such as intention to make people laugh.

Q46. Are you doing something to refine your tastes of comedy?
J: I do not know if it is an answer to the question, but when I appear on variety shows I try not to read scripts as much as possible. Because too much thinking makes me hard. I always try to work with a fresh feeling.

Q47. What is your favorite Japanese word now?
J: I like the greeting “Ohayo”. The relationship to say “good morning” is special. It is a greeting that you cannot do unless you live in “a” house? It is very pleasant to greet “Good Morning” at my workplace in Japan. It makes me feel like “Now, it will start from now!”

Q48. What do you want most now? 
J: Actually, I had something I really wanted, but those who lives on the lower floor of my apartment presented me them, so now I do not have what I want anymore. They are kitchen paper, toilet paper and soft tissue paper. Because I can not return home much, my necessities for daily life tend to be short. As the inhabitants of the lower floor were asked, “Are there anything you want?”, I said various kinds of paper, then I was given about a year’s worth of paper. Lol

Q49. Have you seen your first dream this year?
J: I have a dream for 365 days. But I do not remember the contents. For 33 years, there is no night without dreams. I do not remember the contents of my first dream, but I probably had a dream of something. Lol

Q50. What dreams do you want to achieve this year?
J: I will make a wish at the moment of blowing out the birthday cake candle. “Be healthy and cheerful. Wonder a lot, think a lot and act a lot,” I wish in my mind.

d0zrxobxgaarlv-jpg.jpg

allkpop

• Love 1

JJ IG update

【ジェジュン Instagram】 #nylon #cover #3_28 instagram.com/p/Bu0j5aJFgDu/

ジェジュン Instagram 20190310

via nanana665

【ジェジュン JJ860126JJ weibo】 weibo.com/6519755475/Hkh

D1SW-kyUwAAmBpw.jpg

D1SW9wOUcAAj9-v.jpg

D1Scl-tU4AAs1N6.jpg

D1ScmcDVsAIYOZG.jpg

D1Scm5aU8AEqYPa.jpg

News here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/4- 3/10/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-34-3102019.html?spref=tw

• Love 1

Jaejoong's new Japanese album Flawless Love is now available for Pre Order...

The song Sweetest Love is available now to stream and purchase.

Oh hello #Jaejoong’s #SweetestLove :love: on Apple Music USA

D1XR96qU4AYGtV1.jpg

And of course, already preordered #FlawlessLove! @bornfreeonekiss is life! #Jaejoong Rocks! 

Flawless Love by Kim Jae Joong itunes.apple.com/us/album/flawl  @bornfreeonekiss is everything!

D1XURRVU4AA6Uu6.jpg

more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/11- 3/17/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-311-3172019.html?spref=tw

JJ/JYJ choreographer update
[Other IG] with JJ.. I’m the only one who’s aging :anguished:#김재중 #정건영 #17YearsOfFriendship #ジェジュン #jaejoong #FlawlessLove #SweetestLove #NowPlaying
instagram.com/junggunyoung66

D1Y8a5CVsAAvdPc.jpg

D1Y8a5BU8AAD0pg.jpg

via crystalmoon0213

HongKong FM interpreter update

[Other IG] Was ecstatic to translate for JJ’s fanmeeting again after 2017. Never expected JJ, who is more beautiful than flowers, can write Chinese this well, even better than me ㅠ__ㅠ instagram.com/p/Bu3UYaIlBYy/
D1YqzFrVYAEY_iE.jpg
via crystalmoon0213

ジェジュン cjes.tagram Instagram 20190312

via nanana665

【JYJ FB】 #JJ #Kimjaejoong #金在中 #ジェジュン #คิมแจจุง #ASIATOUR #JParty #제이파티 #Mini #Concert #fanmeeting #Behind Surprise! here comes special-clip! Let's cherish the happy #memories with #JaeJoong! facebook.com/CJESJYJ/videos #ジェジュン #FLAWLESSLOVE #SweetestLove #np

Kim Jaejoong's Asia Tour Cam Series! Before going to meet fans, who are waiting for him, Jaejoong spends a busy time at backstage! JJ's look before going on stage! Cool! Great! IG:instagram.com/p/Bu5EzO3AFoL/ FB:facebook.com/19181920424678
via JaeFans_Global

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/11- 3/17/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-311-3172019.html?spref=tw

#김재중 graces the cover of May issue of NYLON Japan → Ranks No. 1 seller in Amazon Japan, Rakuten…“Expert Pictorial Model” topstarnews.net/news/articleVi
via crystalmoon0213

[Line]Kim Jaejoong NYLON JAPAN May issue Image cover published It’s full of visuals with JJ’s gravure photos Let’s meet on March 28
via rubypurple_fan

D1ccVagUcAEf_7E.jpg

JJ for Nylon Japan

D1cc71nUwAAyHzy.jpg

D1cc8Q9V4AAkOqo.jpg

D1cc8rKU0AAWs6F.jpg

D1cc9LjVsAA9bW9.jpg

Beautiful prince "Jaejoong" appears in NYLON JAPAN issue scheduled to be released on March 28! nylon.jp/NYLON180

D1c0Y_QWwAUwbct.jpg

D1c0bIvWsAAxboH.jpg
D1c0bk4XQAE7-Wf.jpg

via JaeFans_Global

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/11- 3/17/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-311-3172019.html?spref=tw

Hello gorgeous! @bornfreeonekiss flexing his visuals! instagram.com/p/Bu5wTILlXA7/

ジェジュン Instagram 20190312

via nanana665

Hi I'm Jaejoong~ The person behind me is No Miyoung. Thank her very much for always putting nice clothes on me. And then....uh she's running away!
ᴊᴊ_ʜᴏʟɪᴄ_ᴊᴊ @kJJ__paradise

[ jj_1986_jj IG] Mi Young jjang No Mi Young jjang (the best) NO MI YOUNG Person who ran away MOON JOO YOUNG

via JaeFans_Global 

D1dTIjVVYAEXy1Z.jpg

D1dTJPjUYAAxMgS.jpg

ジェジュン Instagram 20190312_2

via nanana665

[ jj_1986_jj IG] Let's go to the airport with my hair like this~~~!!! instagram.com/p/Bu6EbCEl0I5/
via JaeFans_Global

D1dvOKgU4AATz2E.jpg

@j_strawberry33

news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/11- 3/17/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-311-3172019.html?spref=tw

Our #Jaejoong serving us sunshine! @bornfreeonekiss Hwaiting! #ジェジュン #SweetestLove #np 聴いて

D1hJRODU8AAcYx2.jpg

D1hJROCUkAEUD2u.jpg

instagram.com/p/Bu8CJH4FtUB/

#김재중 His heart is as handsome as his face, “How you make this ugly one handsome!” JJ appreciates his staff members! entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&a #ジェジュン #jaejoong #FlawlessLove #SweetestLove #NowPlaying

via crystalmoon0213

#김재중 graces the cover of May issue of NYLON Japan → Ranks No. 1 seller in Amazon Japan, Rakuten…“Expert Pictorial Model” topstarnews.net/news/articleVi
via crystalmoon0213 

NYLON magazine #1 on Top Selling Ranking (Magazine) on Amazon

D1h00s-UwAARALq.png

Pettie @DefertoNeminemJ

Kim JaeJoong On NYLON JAPAN May Edition Becomes Number One Best Selling Magazine In Japan kpopmap.com/kim-jaejoong-o 

[UCC] Jaejoong On NYLON JAPAN May Edition Becomes Number One Best Selling Magazine In Japan allkpop.com/article/2019/0

Kim JaeJoong proved one more time his worldwide popularity with the popularity of the magazine he is in.
The idol is on the cover of NYLON JAPAN May 2019 Edition and the magazine is to be released on Mar. 28.
According to Topstarnews, with the start of the pre-order sales on Mar. 12, NYLON JAPAN with Kim JaeJoong was ranked no.1 seller in Amazon Japan in the section of magazines. On the same day, on Rakuten, the magazine was ranked 1st in the selling of the day.

NYLON JAPAN posted on their social media: “The Korean artist who captivates women all over the world, Kim JaeJoong, makes its first appearance in NYLON JAPAN cover.”
For the magazine, the artist took stunning pictures in the theme of ‘The Prince of the Forest’. In the released pictures, he is seen posing with leaves and fruits. While looking sexy and charismatic, Kim JaeJoong keeps his sweet image that makes fans heart flutter.

d1cc8rku0aaws6fjpg.jpgd1cc9ljvsaa9bw9jpg.jpg

There will be a long interview covering 16 pages.

Source:Kpopmap

allkpop

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/11- 3/17/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-311-3172019.html?spref=tw

JJ update

cjes.tagram #아시아투어 #재중 세로캠 시리즈  #백스테이지 에서의 #재중  완벽한 #비주얼 에 오늘도 입덕합니다.. 다가오는 4월 10일! 日 #솔로 정규앨범 'Flawless Love' 그리고 아레나 투어도 기대해주세요 instagram.com/p/Bu-tL4Fghkx/

via nanana665

Kim Jaejoong will release his first solo album on April 10... Hot global popularity! m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=011&am.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&am.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&am.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&am.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&am.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&a

D1lkho3X0AAo5ps.jpg

D1lkiIGW0AAFIe0.jpg

edit
"Sweetest Love', which was pre-released on March 11, has been attracting a lot of attention and topped iTunes J-POP charts in various countries including Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan and Hong Kong"***

D1lkivdWsAcdKCp.jpg

D1lkjEDXgAA2HqC.jpg
via JaeFans_Global

Jaejoong's Flawless Love coming soon!

【cjes.tagram Instagram】 jaefans.com 4月からの新番組「古家正亨のPOP★A」に ジェジュンが月1・MCとしてレギュラー出演決定! JAEJOONG 1st ソロアルバム『Flawless Love』特典お渡し会開催決定!! instagram.com/p/BvBPXeTApxZ/

D1rkUbxVYAAFMSv.jpg

JYJ

Yeah  재중이가 전해주는
두 가지 선물 같은 소식

솔로 앨범 Flawless Love #발매기념 특전 전달회

NHK 신규 #라디오 프로그램
『古家正亨のPOP★A!』 월1회 MC 정규 출연 결정

자세한 내용은 아래 URL을 통해 확인하세요!  https://jaefans.com/
4月からの新番組「古家正亨のPOP★A」に ジェジュンが月1・MCとしてレギュラー出演決定!
JAEJOONG 1st ソロアルバム『Flawless Love』特典お渡し会開催決定!!

#김재중 #JJ #Kimjaejoong #金在中 #ジェジュン
#0410 #1st_solo_album #FlawlessLove

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Jaejoong's first solo album "Flawless Love" Special Hi-Touch event has been decided! jaefans.com/information/ne Date: June 29, 2019 Venue: Tokyo Big Sight convention center, West Exhibition Hall bigsight.jp/organizer/faci 

D1svG-JWkAEACIP.jpg

D1svGiAWwAMV8lo.jpg

D1svHPnWoAUxEW8.jpg

via JaeFans_Global

More up to date news Here:

Jaejoong will be a regular MC on NHK's radio show "Furuya's POP★A!" First MC is on April 24, and he will do it once a month! Radio schedule: every Wednesday at 9:05~9:55 Station: NHK Radio 1 www4.nhk.or.jp/pop-a/ Looking forward to it!!!

D1slxIkXgAA8KIK.jpg

D1slxjvWwAAKJae.jpg
D1slxywXgAAj8Ot.jpg
Jaejoong's message: "It will be really fun to talk about thing I always wanted to ask you, about things I want to say. And I think it will be a great opportunity for you to listen to songs I would like to recommend"

via JaeFans_Global

AFA13 Next Generation #AsianFilmAwards ceremony on 17 March. See you at TVB J2 live broadcast on 17 March!

D1sg2vvUcAANPFP.jpg

[JJ IG-STORY] 190316

D1v72j4VAAAHXXG.jpg

Jaejoong on his way to HongKong to receive the AFA Next Generation Award!

D1wG4DUUgAAngLR.jpg

D1wG4ZpUkAEkIQV.jpg

D1wG46dU8AADYC3.jpg

D1wJYXOUgAAeNRp.jpg

D1wJYXMUcAEtz5h.jpg

D1wJYXMVAAAIqgT.jpg

D1wJYXOVAAIavl5.jpg

D1xWxUjVAAAgtzW.jpg
D1wOteLUYAIHBjH.jpg
D1wBD3bU0AA1dRT.jpg

D1ynjhIVAAUouRG.jpg

D1wBD8iUgAAe-ep.jpg
D1yjf3YUwAA3GPg.jpg

D1yjgKkVAAcMMFF.jpg

D1yjgmcU4AEQvrL.jpg

D1yjg8lUcAYWGW8.jpg

D1yju2-UcAE_jsC.jpg

D1yjvUsU0AEro2M.jpg

D1ym5ztUcAA3w_V.jpg
D1ym6XsU8AAOT5D.jpg
D1ym67fU8AA2DCc.jpg
D1ynPifUkAAdRfX.jpg

as tagged

more updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/11- 3/17/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-311-3172019.html?spref=tw

[LINE JYJ] 재중이의 아시아필름어워즈  Next Generation Award 수상을 축하합니다  홍콩시각 5시30분 부터 시작하는 레드카펫부터 시상식까지 생방송 으로 함께봐요 재중이의 시상식 현장 놓치지 않을꺼야 (:glasses:bit.ly/2Fe3zyw
Translated from Korean by Microsoft
[LINE JYJ] will celebrate the Asian Film Awards  Next Generation Award Award from  the red carpet starting at and  will not  bit.ly/2Fe3zyw miss the award ceremony of the live-in-the-middle of the awards.

D12JqVkUkAEHfPH.jpg

JYJ

#멋짐뿜뿜 재중이는 지금 in 홍콩
#Congratulations
재중이의 #아시아필름어워즈
Next Generation Award 수상을 축하합니다

현지시각 5시30분 부터 시작하는!
레드카펫부터 시상식까지 #생방송 으로 함께봐요
재중이의 #시상식 현장 놓치지 않을꺼야 (:glasses:)

記得留意今日 TVB J2頒獎禮直播! #AFA13 presentation ceremony LIVE at 5:30pm on http://OpenSky.tv! #생중계 보기  https://bit.ly/2Fe3zyw
歌手、創作人兼演員金在中 成為 AFA新世代獎得主,他將會出席於今日的頒獎典禮現場!
#AFA13 Next Generation #Award goes to South Korean vocalist, songwriter and actor #Kimjaejoong. He will attend #AsianFilmAwards #ceremony on #tonight.

#김재중 #JAEJOONG #金在中 #ジェジュン #AFA #NextGenerationAward #Hongkong

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, skyscraper and outdoor

190317 Jaejoong at Asian Film Awards

17.03.2019 Jaejoong The 13th Asian Film Awards Red Carpet

veronicha __

MC: Please tell us how you feel. 
JJ: First of all, thank you very much for inviting me to this great awards ceremony. I know I'll get award and it's my honor and pleasure to receive this award.
Also at the opening, I'll show you a great performance in front of actors and audiences.  

MC: It's been a while since you were in a movie. Do you have any idea of appearing in a movie? 
JJ: Of course I do. I'm hoping that good movie work and good time will come someday. 

MC: Which Asian country's movie do you want to appear in? 
JJ: I want to appear in movie in my country first. Next, I've loved Hong Kong movies since I was young. So if I have a chance, I would like to appear in a Hong Kong movie. 
MC: What kind of Hong Kong movie do you like? 
JJ: I like all of them, but I love action movies and romance movies.  

ᴊᴊ_ʜᴏʟɪᴄ_ᴊᴊ @kJJ__paradise

190319 13th Asian Film Awards 第十三屆亞洲電影大獎 - 金在中 Kim Jae-joong 김재중

OKPOP 

D13DowuUYAA3-3_.jpg

D13I4woVAAAwo6e.jpg

D13I4wqVYAAy_7z.jpg
D13I4wpUkAIIau1.jpg
D13I4woUkAAegAM.jpg
D12p-f6U0AEFxXa.jpg
D13_ooqVAAEhyaE.jpg
D13_o9uVYAEmV9m.jpg

D13_pSZU4AAttaH.jpg

D13_plzU8AESPds.jpg

D13f8aAU8AAyeh5.jpg

D13f861UwAIFCZp.jpg

D13f9c3U0AETQO2.jpg

D13f-ZeU0AIJUky.jpg

D12kgENUwAAGSHU.jpg

D12khc1UwAApPk0.jpg

D13_6RxUYAAyOPj.jpg

D13_587VAAY4jxi.jpg

D14AN4rVAAEXNg4.jpg

D14AOLlUkAAwZrr.jpg

D12oL6SUcAEl8x5.jpg

D12oL6RUgAArCKI.jpg

D12oL6QUcAIlVdO.jpg

D12oL6SU8AIly4k.jpg

D13byBaUYAAm4qv.jpg

D13bzN8UYAAnLk-.jpg

D13bz16UcAANJ9B.jpg

D12qBsCUkAAKgic.jpg

D12qCh9UgAIa0fn.jpg

D12qDAIUwAAlx34.jpg

ジェジュン cjes.tagram Instagram 20190317

via veronicha_

D12wEhiU0AE6_5p.jpg

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/11- 3/17/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-311-3172019.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong performing at the AFA
Singing Keshou (Korean and Japanese)

Opening Performance - Kim Jae-joong

D13C9mXU4AAFS6I.jpg 

AFA13 Opening Performance - KIM Jae-joong|AFA13 開場表演-金在中

Asian Film Awards Academy

D127Q0gU0AI1L1z.jpg

D127RVlUgAAxJQR.jpg

D127R5vUkAAGMof.jpg

D127SdJU8AIBIfG.jpg

D128Nd-VYAINLC-.jpg

D128Np6U8AIt3_I.jpg

D128NzkU8AASFgA.jpg

News here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/11- 3/17/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-311-3172019.html?spref=tw

AFA Next Generation Award KIM Jae-joong

D13Wl3PUwAETVgK.jpg

AFA13 AFA Next Generation Award KIM Jae-joong | AFA新世代獎-金在中

Asian Film Awards Academy

Presenter Hosono Haruomi’s introduction 
~The winner I’m introducing now debuted in Korea as a lead singer of a pop group. He’s also shown exceptional talent in writing lyrics n music; played a crucial role of igniting explosive K-Pop boom in international music history
He not only made a significant imprint in the music history but also is active in acting and other areas. He is indeed a person who is representative of the new generation.  
via crystalmoon0213 

AFA13 AFA Next Generation Award KIM Jae-joong | AFA新世代獎-金在中 youtu.be/WH8J5qCjCec via @YouTube Translated Mr. Hosono presenting Jaejoong.  

D15wYplU4AEbCmO.jpg 

D15wYpmVAAAR0yA.jpg

via allalone86jj

D13K96CUwAESiWE.jpg

D13sSJlUcAASwck.jpg

190319 13th Asian Film Awards 第十三屆亞洲電影大獎 - 金在中 Kim Jae-joong 김재중

OKPOP

D13Gm6DVYAAaMCa.jpg

D152gQhVYAAGg3e.jpg