[ jj_1986_jj IG story ] COCO instagram.com/jj_1986_jj?utm

D0p4TybWoAciV9E.jpg

JJ Updates

[tanouekoichi IG] I shot for With April Issue with Jaejoong. He was a very friendly & wonderful person. Please check it out instagram.com/tanouekoichi/p Our KING @bornfreeonekiss is always praised for his good manners & friendly persona, so proud of being his fans!
D0vtsNNWkAAKlpp.jpg

via JaeFans_Global

Jaejoong ranks 3rd place on Rankingoo Japan site's TOP10 ranking "2019 edition! Favorite Korean actor rankings"!! cinematoday.jp/news/N0107210.

D0ttdQPX0AA3Wzn.jpg 
via JaeFans_Global

eTuCygce?format=jpg&name=600x314

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJNews Week of 2/25- 3/3/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/02/jyj-news-week-of-225-332019.html?spref=tw

ジェジュン Instagram 20180228

ジェジュン cjes.tagram Instagram 20190301

ジェジュン cjes.tagram Instagram 20190303

via nanana665

Jaejoong's Asia Tour Cam Series! 60 seconds of J-Party backstage! A detailed costume check is essential! Credits to KJJ for the details of a famous good restaurant to start with a cool stage! Let's meet in HK on the 9th! IG:instagram.com/p/Buh6vxZjrTj/ FB:m.facebook.com/story.php?stor
via JaeFans_Global

JAEJOONG "TOKYO GIRLS MUSIC FES.2019"出演コメント

JAEFANS JAPAN OFFICIAL

A message from Jaejoong who will appear at TOKYO GIRLS MUSIC FES. 2019! jaefans.com/information/ne JJ: I will be performing one of my new songs from my album for the first time! Subscribe:youtube.com/channel/UCxY_- 

D0pH6N6WkAE_gw-.jpg
D0pH6vVXgAAFBZG.jpg

D0pH7KZXQAA2TTl.jpg

via JaeFans_Global 

[ jj_1986_jj IG ] It was decided that I'll appear at TGMF as the headliner again this year~ I'd like to see everyone at TGMF for the first time after a year"-" I'll also perform one of my new songs Let's meet at the Yokohama Arena^^ instagram.com/p/Buk1hagliMv/
via JaeFans_Global

D0y4i-cWoAEDuwk.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJNews Week of 2/25- 3/3/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/02/jyj-news-week-of-225-332019.html?spref=tw

JAEJOONG|コンサートチケット情報・販売・予約はローチケ[ローソンチケット] l-tike.com/concert/mevent @lawson_ticketから #ジェジュン #Defiance #LAVENDER #NowPlaying #FlawlessLove

Translated from Japanese by Microsoft
Jaejoong | Concert ticket information, sales and reservations l-tike.com/concert/mevent @lawson_ticket from #ジェジュン #Defiance #LAVENDER #NowPlaying #FlawlessLove Tike [Lawson ticket]

D0zIlhqUcAAwpGR.jpg

more updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/4- 3/10/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-34-3102019.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong back in Korea

Newsen

D01p0VHU4AA8Vc_.jpg

D03naynWsAAPMyS.jpg 

D03nkM0WwAY3AMa.jpg 
D03nw3bWsAAtOkB.jpg 
D03n74BWsAcPFMj.jpg 
D03oGGUX0AEN06e.jpg 
D03oQD8X0AAqYSO.jpg 
D03ob5mX4AA6m2D.jpg 
D03oolYXgAEbNp0.jpg 
D03ozAxW0AUNYfT.jpg 
D03o-0jXgAEzSbf.jpg 
D03pVyaX4AAoS6r.jpg 
D03pkmmWkAA61tX.jpg

D00U1bIUYAYLUjI.jpg

D01KiAwUwAAcn0E.jpg

D01KiAuUwAACB5n.jpg

D01KiAvUcAALM4S.jpg

D01KiAvU8AETcv4.jpg

JJ's sister IG update

[0409k IG] 즐거운 태국 여행.^^♡♡♡♡ instagram.com/p/BunTLCah1Z5/

D03q3MnXcAA7WaA.jpg

Jaejoong IG Story

D04jMa0WsAEBtIE.jpg

D05R5pdW0AApwhR.jpg

D05R6nNXgAAkoDs.jpg

ジェジュン Instagram 20190306

nanana665

ジェジュン cjes.tagram Instagram 20190305

via nanana665

more news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/4- 3/10/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-34-3102019.html?spref=tw

From 0 to 180 degrees of GORJAESNESS :love: back, side, front view, there's no bad angle for Jaejoong! kimjaejoong #FlawlessLove
D08tGCJU0AAuNCt.jpg

via momsykris

[YOUTUBE] Air theme Channel: 
[MXI] Kim Jaejoong: 
I:youtu.be/gETDzjN_Xgg 

II:youtu.be/2Ao5m4P5i3U 

III:youtu.be/dcLp4BY5KX0 

Channel official SNS: 
IG:instagram.com/aire_family_/ 
FB:facebook.com/Airedesign/ 

Have to have Samsung phones to get these 'wallpaper'

updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/4- 3/10/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-34-3102019.html?spref=tw

[ jj_1986_jj IG] instagram.com/p/ButHhlqFfWt/

D1DT9C-W0AYbDDl.jpg

D1DT9VZW0AAVCgj.jpg

[J_STAGE] 2019 J-Party ’Kiss B’ Live ㅣ김재중(KimJaeJoong)

JAEJOONG_JJ Official

[J_STAGE] 2019 J-Party ’Kiss B’ Live #김재중 #KimJaejoong “It’s not so fun staying far from you on the stage, I’ll go closer to you now!” youtu.be/b8CxJs-a_nk
via crystalmoon0213 

vlive.tv/video/116635 Hello #KissB and sexy #Jaejoong

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/4- 3/10/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-34-3102019.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong's first solo album photo covers! Promotional photo (1st pic) Version A (2nd pic) Version B (3rd pic) Version Fanclub (4th pic) mdpr.jp/music/amp/1826 @bornfreeonekiss SO EXCITED!!!!
via JaeFans_Global

D1GMSHqW0AAvV7K.jpg

D1GMSPZWoAE_OYR.jpg

D1GMSfDW0AM1FV1.jpg

D1GMS4HXQAEfywC.jpg

JAEJOONG 1st solo album "Flawless Love" (Release Date on 4/10) Cover photos & detailed disclosure! jaefans.com/information/ne "This album is a work full of Flawless Love (perfect love) that Jaejoong wants to give to everyone." #ジェジュン #FlawlessLove #SweetestLove

D1Gta-TWkAIb1Gc.jpg

D1Gtbk6WsAIiqx7.jpg

D1Gtb-uWoAEcpQW.jpg
D1GtclZXcAI3RpA.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/4- 3/10/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-34-3102019.html?spref=tw

D-1 finally tomorrow Jaejoong and HK fans will meet! Let`s PLAY  Super Adorable Jaejoong-ah~ ZIP Tomorrow evening, at 7:30 pm Jaejoong will play with you! instagram.com/p/Buu2cehAdp6/

via nanana665

Jaejoong going to Hong Kong!

JYJ 김재중(KIMJAEJOONG), 우윳빛깔 뽀얀 피부 [뉴스엔TV]

Newsen 

Milky white skin #ジェジュン #김재중 #jaejoong #FlawlessLove #SweetestLove #NowPlaying So polite, so considerate, PERFECTION

The visual that makes you press your camera  shutter m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&a  

D1HTjSvV4AAr4Wj.jpg

[Oh! Motion]The Priginal Gace Genius #김재중 Shining! 

OSENSTORY

Flawless visual entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&a
D1HRvOHU8AAs40c.jpg 

Giving a sweet heart as a gift entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&a 
D1HQ7O3UYAE4JU3.jpg

[BEHIND] #김재중 Can’t hide this perfection with a mask, “Your only option is to fall for him..” On his way to Hong Kong for a fanmeeting

비하인드- behind press

via Crystalmoon0213 

D1G7TceVYAIRaVc.jpg 

D1K-eePUwAAw-2t.jpg
D1K-eeIUYAANO1B.jpg

D1K-eeIU4AAwW49.jpg

D1G7UM6U8AAlB1H.jpg 

D1G5pWlVAAEyzjs.jpg

D1G7jUzV4AEqXKx.jpg

D1G5prQUcAE7JXI.jpg

D1G7Sl-V4AAEX_c.jpg

D1G5p8CU8AA1LRL.jpg

D1K-mqXU0AAHU3V.jpg

D1K-mqYU8AAKTAo.jpg

8_Qt7VdC?format=jpg&name=800x419

aMjQEjSj?format=jpg&name=600x314

D1G7kF0UcAIH7e-.jpg

D1K-mqYU4AAnS2z.jpg

D1G5qM5U8AEQeFN.jpg

D1G7kykU4AADuzm.jpg

D1G6U7SU8AMhOdQ.jpg

D1G6VqcVYAUPbDX.jpg

_P_s8d49?format=jpg&name=800x419

D1G6VXrUwAQHT1N.jpg

D1G6V5zVsAE6pVn.jpg

D1G7bfpUwAAbP2P.jpg

D1G7cZXVsAIUfW4.jpg

D1G7dZrUcAAnDyK.jpg

more updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/4- 3/10/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-34-3102019.html?spref=tw

D1H7_Y9U8AAkIei.jpg

[ jj_1986_jj IG story] I will go and will come back~ instagram.com/jj_1986_jj?utm

D1HSdgcUYAAMp_J.jpg
via JaeFans_Global

The most popular works of Mnet in 2018 awarded in "2018 Mnet Japan Awards" for Drama Division and Variety Division! Variety Division: 2nd Place is JAEJOONG Photo People in Paris with 552 votes! jp.mnet.com/mobileweb/spec

D1HgB6MUYAAIBGW.jpg

DC Kim Jaejoong Gallery’s Position on Cases of Libel Against Kim Jaejoong

Jaejoong updates

Trans: If the Sweetest Love PV is released on TBS radio banana moon from 1 o'clock tonight, I'm also thinking on releasing it on YouTube. #/bananamoon #/Bananaman #/Yuki Himura #/Jaejoong #SweetestLove Tweet:twitter.com/jj_information
via JaeFans_Global

D1JqqqwWoAAIF-K.jpg

....And here it is!!!

ジェジュン (JAEJOONG 김재중) 「Sweetest Love」(short ver.)

AAuE7mDir_cnYV2VKLaHfSgYAxgtkbmDTxQLXYKSJB ‘s

設楽さん日村さんバナナムーンのスタッフのみなさんありがとうございました。SweeteasLove PV解禁しました。 youtu.be/DiPvtChwA1c #bananamoon #SweetestLove #タンカン
@jj_information
Trans: Shitara-san, Himura-san and all the staffs of Banana Moon thank you so much. Sweetest Love PV released. Link:youtu.be/DiPvtChwA1c  
via JaeFans_Global

D1LrqUFV4AAqSFz.jpg

D1LrqmhVsAAx-0U.jpg
cocorojj @cocorojj 

D1Ff0bFV4AANA1r.jpg

#김재중 New Japanese Music Video features multitude of famous celebrities m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&a

D1Gl9YtVYAAIVS8.jpg
D1Gl9YuU0AAcqR6.jpg via crystalmoon0213

[UCC] Kim Jaejoong dances in "Sweetest Love" MV allkpop.com/article/2019/0

D1KLWs_WwAEZzvu.jpg
Kim Jaejoong's fresh new song Sweetest Love(short ver) is out. The album Flawless Love will be out the 10th of april. He said: 'I am doing a dancing performance after a long time, I would like to show a strong dancing performance in my tour and also on TV"

CD DISC
Tracklist:
· アイノカゲ (Ainokage)
· Sweetest Love   
· IMPOSSIBLE
· Your Love
· Beautiful Woman
·  DADADANCIN’
·  君だけになる前に(Kimi dake ni naru mae ni)
·  LAVENDER
·  Sign
·  Defiance
· One

CD DISC 2
·  Good morning night
·  Run Away

· 化粧 (Keshou)
· 守ってあげる (I Will Protect You)
Blu-ray / DVD:
1. Sign (Music Video)
2. Your Love (Music Video)
3. Defiance (Music Video)
4. LAVENDER (Music Video)
5. Sweetest Love (Music Video)
6. IMPOSSIBLE (Music Video)
7. Making of Sweetest Love (Music Video)
8. Making of IMPOSSIBLE (Music Video)
9. Sweetest Love (Music Video) ~JAEJOONG only~
credits: https://jaefans.com/informatio...
https://twitter.com/Jaefans_Gl...

allkpop

updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/4- 3/10/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-34-3102019.html?spref=tw

Other sns updates about Jaejoong and his Sweetest Love!

「tyjdryo] Sweetest Love」 youtu.be/DiPvtChwA1c Super fun dance, By the time We finished We were exhausted instagram.com/p/Buxm_eGBvoy/ We continued dancing for a day. By the time We finished We were exhausted. twitter.com/tyjdryo/status

D1Mb0vlX4AAjfN9.jpg

D1Mb1D3W0AAgh_i.jpg

via JaeFans_Global

[yuuukiiinaaa IG] Talking about age JJ is Yuki's older brother for one year and is JJ monitoring this?! He said I say that all the time:joy::joy:instagram.com/p/Buxvo_YA0kF/ Pic caption: Thanks JJ♡

D1MrZkIUcAANBRH.jpg

D1MrZ6lVYAAnX_3.jpg

【平 祐奈さん IG】 ジェジュンさんのMV【Sweetest Love】に出演させて頂きました♪ NEWアルバム「Flawless Love」は4月10日発売です Check it out!!#ジェジュン さん #面白くてキレッキレで素敵なmv instagram.com/p/Bu0OnJsHoBl/

D1RiRVNVAAAr_fD.jpg

[JYJ LINE] Special meeting with Jaejoong who is waiting in the thown! Finally, today He will meet his fans in Hong Kong!! Today, at 7:30 pm at ASIAWORLD EXPO!

D1NKLkUX0AE3tQd.jpg

D1NKMKZX4AE3rry.jpg
JJ in HK wearing a fashionable outfit even for rehearsal. After a while we can spend time together, looking forward~ Please wait a little longer! We'll play together soon! IG:instagram.com/p/BuyCF8LABKz/ FB:m.facebook.com/story.php?stor

[CJES_OFFICIAL Weibo ] m.weibo.cn/5586754744/434

D1NMhL7W0AAqk7F.jpg
via JaeFans_Global

[ jj_1986_jj IG story] THANK YOU FOR THE  (Roses) instagram.com/jj_1986_jj?utm

D1NHNEKWkAU2fMM.jpg

Jaejoong's JParty in HongKong

190309 金在中 김재중 KimJaejung JYJ -《2019 KIM JAE JOONG J-PARTY & MINI CONCERT IN HONG KONG》직캠/CAM [HD]

K-Star HK

190309 Jparty Jaejoong fanmeeting in Hong Kong

뿔뿔콩콩넉넉

[FANCAM] 190309 Jaejoong J-party in Hong Kong - Learning Cantonese

erosie

[FANCAM] 190309 Jaejoong J-Party in Hong Kong - Flower Arrangement Challenge

erosie

190309 J-Party & Mini Concert in HK 9+1#

rinmaze

D1NxBn-W0AAfXfG.jpg

D1OYQHfX0AIU1z7.jpg

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 3/4- 3/10/2019 https://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2019/03/jyj-news-week-of-34-3102019.html?spref=tw

[ jj_1986_jj IG] Thank you very much for the congratulations (blessings) and love that everyone sent me through J-Party, I heartily appreciate it Thank u for everything! instagram.com/p/BuytqjjFbob/
via JaeFans_Global

via mia

ジェジュン cjes.tagram Instagram 20190309_1

via nanana665

HONG KONG – Today (9 March) marked the last stop of Kim Jaejoong’s JParty, with the first in Seoul on 20 January followed by in Japan on 28 January.
His birthday was 26 January though.

y70YX_p5KEqHKhhrI_Dw3ZH8JBVcO4RQFsyQmOCB

That, however, did not matter. Hong Kong and mainland Chinese fans flocked to the show and even prepared a special video montage VCR for him. Kim Jaejoong was also emotionally overwhelmed while viewing the short clip with the audiences.

BQYCcX43eJCAJvYDapVqJ4VthB0JyIijDl54ktD-

During the QnA session, it was also made known that Jaejoong would not appreciate people touching his things. But he could make an exception, if it was sharing toothbrushes with his lover. Did you know? Jaejoong also keeps his loose money in plastic storage bags. Unusual, huh?

dz_7UlaZ1EjHwI1nzjk_aPytO5bwLhLwQeUxc_Av

One fan also asked if there will be any chance that Jaejoong will return to Hong Kong again to stage his concert, or even Macau. He said that the thought did surface to him, but his only concern was whether everyone had time to come, but since such a request was made known to him, he hinted that he will be heading back to Korea for pre-preparation, and will even work harder on his Chinese album.
After the party was a mini concert. Jaejoong dressed in a rock-style inspired full black attire giving a live rendition of “9+1#”, “Rotten Love”, “Kiss B”, “Welcome to my wild word” as well as other ear-catching classics.
The last song he sang to end the set was “I’ll protect you”, which gave a good closure to his birthday party celebration with the fans and his mini-concert performance.
The song will drop on 10 April, and do support Jaejoong when it is out!

Words: Avier Tan / Jayla Lau
Photos: Jayla Lau

SEOULHYPE @seoulhypenet

#김재중 Hong Kong Fanmeeting Tour: Full of pride for 15 years of love entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&a

D1RUZmcUcAAtRL1.jpg

#김재중 Unparalleled love for his fans, “I try to read every single comment!” m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&a

D1RTWlmUcAAjVbV.jpg