JYJ 2014 Asia Tour DVD Spot Preview
JYJ: The Return of the King

jvdco

DVD Release of The Return of the King concert held last Aug 2014 in Seoul 
Pre-order starts on July 24, 9 PM 
Release Date: Aug 1st

Japanese version will only be 15,000 copies. JP website: http://2014jyj-asia-tour-concert.com  

Korean version of #JYJ DVD will be available for pre-order on July 24, 6 PM. Sites: synnara, yes24, interpark, aladdin, kyobo
DVD will have English and Chinese-simplified subtitles.

I-fans should pre-order from K- or I-sites since the JP version will only be shipped within Japan.

DVD includes 12 pages of 3D photos and around 200 pages BTS photos showcasing the performances across the Asia cities.
Embedded image permalink

DVD includes 4 mini posters - 1 group, 3 solo  

Embedded image permalink

Via  @rubypurple_fan

CJXxHQRWgAAf6zo.jpg

CJXXYdnVAAEhZ5v.jpgCJXXYaTUwAAxPWm.jpg

More Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

• Like 1

Private First Class Jaejoong "news"

[Other IG] JJ's military leave

[Instagram/manyo_yoojin] 군대가더니 어깨가 태평양이 됐네!! #멋져❤️#군인 #soldier #nice #good #friend #오늘 https://instagram.com/p/44DqB_uv19/ 
His shoulder is like the Pacific ocean after going to the army 
Trans via rubypurple_fan

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

In related news...

Cjes had obtained JJ’s approval to manage his weibo account while he is in the army. ��
Embedded image permalink

[JJ weibo upd~by staff] Hope 3 of us will get tgt soon (repost Cjes post)

Embedded image permalink

• Like 1

Private First Class Jaejoong "NEWS"

#김재중 is out enjoying his first vacation(100th day) JYJ reunited, Will be back to duty on 10th http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20150709142014153 
Via crystalmoon64
Embedded image permalink

#JYJ Jaejoong's having first holiday after 3 months at his unit & will be back to his duty tomorrow. http://media.daum.net/v/20150709142014153 
According to staff, Jaejoong spent Tuesday(7/7) with #JYJ Yuchun & Junsu, and having a rest with family and friends.

Note: Holiday is given 1 day/month, so he can have 4 days of holiday - 1 month for training, 3 months at unit. :)

Embedded image permalink

#Waitingfor Jaejoong
#WaitingforJYJ

CJc6ZYOUEAEdsHC.jpg
CJc6ZYRUwAQxtCO.jpg

More Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

• Like 1

Jaejoong's brand Moldir promo...
Likely JJ's Asset$...

[IG/moldirkorea_] Moldir Homme Bi-Fold Wallets #MoldirKorea #몰더코리아 #몰더 #지갑 #JJ https://instagram.com/p/46CbcaDDXY/ 
moldirkorea_ 
Moldir Homme Bi-Fold Wallets
#NewArrival #MoldirKorea  
#Moldir Homme Contrast Billford 
#Homme Bi-Fold Wallets #wallet 
#Fashion #BillfordWallet #남자지갑 
#몰더코리아 #몰더 #신상 #패션 #지갑 
#남성지갑 #반지갑 #남자반지갑 #월렛 
#남자지갑추천 #몰더지갑 #지갑브랜드 
#옴므콘트라스트빌포드 #옴므바이폴드월렛 
#JJ #가죽지갑 #가죽남자지갑 #디스퀘어드
Embedded image permalink

Jaejoong's sister Twitter Update...
안나 @kkjj4

일병 김재중의 첫 포상휴가. 가족들과 즐거운 시간을 보내고 친구들과 행복한 시간을 보낸 우리 막둥이❤️ 무사 부대 복귀! 짧아서 아쉬웠다 조만간 면회 가야 겠어요~^^ 팬분들이 보내줬던 편지,엽서,선물도 다 전달했어요~

[Trans @kkjj4] Pvt 1st Class Kim Jaejoong's first holiday. Our maknae ❤️ who spent a pleasant time with family and happy times with friends, has returned safely to his camp! It was disappointing that it was short but we'll meet n the near future~^^ Letters, postcards, and gifts sent by fans were given to him already~
Via Rubypurple_fan

Embedded image permalink
as tagged

[NEWS] 150709 Kim Jaejoong coming out on his first break in 100 days..JYJ united as a whole

photo 20150709142014323.jpeg

A ‘Real Man’ Kim Jaejoong who is in the middle of serving his active duty, came out for his break after 100 days.
According to a music industry official on July 9th, Kim Jaejoong came out on his first break the past 6th and had unwind with his JYJ members, Park Yuchun and Kim Junsu after a long time.
A representative gave a tip to Newsen on this day July 9: “Kim Jaejoong came out on Monday(July 6). He returns to his unit tomorrow(July 10),” and, “He had a joyous time together with Park Yuchun and Kim Junsu on the past Tuesday(July 7). Kim Junsu finished musical ‘Death Note’ performance and although it was a late hour, he joined them at a location. They had a cordial time gathering as a whole during that period”.
A C-JeS representative said to XportsNews, “Because of MERS, he worried about a visit being difficult, but he came out for vacation with a healthy image”.

According to an official, the three people strengthened their unusual brotherhood and were sorry to have parted. In particular, since Park Yuchun is also set to enlist the upcoming August 27, it seems likely to be difficult to get together as a whole for a while.
It is said Kim Jaejoong had enjoyed his short-but-full break. It was reported that he met with family and acquaintances, unburdened himself, and had taken a rest. He will continue his remaining military life by returning to his unit on July 10.

Sources: NewsenXportsNews via Daum(1,2)  
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3
[INFO] Originally, 1st vacation is 3 nights 4 days but he has got 4 nights 5 days as he received a prize. (via @theyoungestmin)
Edited by tealee
combined a post
  • Like 1

Private First Class Jaejoong's pics with friends (while on short leave from the military a couple of days ago)...
CJhuZ9eWEAAGeJf.jpg
instagram.com/p/48RxHdp3Ac/  
thefoodtruckers가수 김재중님과 사랑하는 우리 형아들께서 트럭커스를 찾아주셨습니다! 남은 군생활도 힘내세요!���� 
 #TheFoodTruckers #더푸드트럭커스 #foodie #feedyoursoul #instafood #SeoulEats #eatingSEOUL #HotDog #핫도그 #오늘은뭐먹지 #먹스타그램 #김재중 #KimJaeJoong

CJhqMtSUEAA5K4E.jpg
june.shin1

CJhrodNUMAAo8ng.jpg

instagram.com/p/48QOz2y-h0/  

CJhroyYUkAQq4ns.jpg

More Pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

• Like 2

Private First Class Jaejoong's pics with friends (while on short leave from the military a couple of days ago)...

#TheFoodTruckers #더푸드트럭커스 #foodie #feedyoursoul #instafood #SeoulEats #eatingSEOUL #HotDog #핫도그 #오늘은뭐먹지 #먹스타그램 #김재중 #KimJaeJoong

june.shin1

More Pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

Hi tealee, thanks for sharing his recent photos not on military uniform. Wahhh............JJ looks like he really gained weight now.. Love it! He's sexier & hotter - looks badasssss. Hahaha - So NICE to see him reunite with his friends while on military break for some days. This is his first leave. I wonder why less than a week because I heard he’ll be returning to his unit TODAY, July 10. But, I'm sure they had a good time together with his friends. :P

• Like 1

june.shin1

Hi tealee, thanks for sharing his recent photos not on military uniform. Wahhh............JJ looks like he really gained weight now.. Love it! He's sexier & hotter - looks badasssss. Hahaha - So NICE to see him reunite with his friends while on military break for some days. This is his first leave. I wonder why less than a week because I heard he’ll be returning to his unit TODAY, July 10. But, I'm sure they had a good time together with his friends. :P

Yup...

and reportedly, he came out on July 6 and met with family and tend to businesses (personal and with CJeS), met YC and JS on July 7, Dinner with friends on July 8, Spent time with family and tend to businesses (personal and with CJeS) on July 9th, and back to  the military on the 10th.

Note: Holiday is given 1 day/month, so he can have 4 days of holiday - 1 month for training, 3 months at unit. :) Via Dedication(JYJ ONLY)@WidM_Info

[INFO] Originally, 1st vacation is 3 nights 4 days but he has got 4 nights 5 days as he received a prize. (via @theyoungestmin)

Private 1st Class Jaejoong's selca for fans...

‪#‎Jaejoong_Present_For_Fan‬
팬들에게 보내는 ‪#‎김재중‬ 의 깜짝 윙크 선물!
건강히 첫 휴가 보내고 무사 복귀했다는 반가운 소식까지 smile emoticon

‪#‎Jaejoong_Present_For_Fan

11000579_811277612300938_786076956000717

[COLLAGE] Collection of soldier Jaejoong during army 1st vacation 
Via   @JaejoongArabFan

Embedded image permalink

Edited by tealee
added discription
  • Like 2

Jaejoong visits the streets of Itaewon on his break from military service!

July 10, 2015 @ 5:15 pm

It looks like Jaejoong had all the fun he could possibly squeeze in during his short four-day break from military service

The singer was recently seen hanging out (and possibly enjoying some hot dogs?) on the streets of Itaewon, an area in the Seoul metro area known for its diversity and large foreigner population. 

'Food Truckers,' a street vendor in Itaewon uploaded pictures on their Instagram of the singer posing comically in one photo with peace signs hands and somewhat normally in the other photo. Jaejoong is looking dashing as usual even though he is in a simple white tee, jeans. and dark sunglasses. 

'Food Truckers' captioned the pictures, "Singer Kim Jae Joong found his way to our truck. Though he is in active duty, he is still looking cool," showing appreciation towards the singer for supporting their business. Some of the hash tags read, #SeoulEats, #eatingSEOUL, and #HotDog, indicating that maybe Jaejoong ate some delicious hot dogs! 

thefoodtruckers
CJhqHkVVEAEMaNI.jpg

thefoodtruckers
CJhqMtSUEAA5K4E.jpg
AllKpop

Private 1st Class Jaejoong's sister's Twitter Update

A screen cap of Jaejoong's puckered lips...Oh my...

김민경@mk_taiji

서현아!삼촌한테뽀뽀해봐!우. ㅋㄷㅋㄷ영상통화로휴가마무리!조카바보

Embedded image permalink

[TRANS] Seohyun, give your uncle a peck! Oo. Kkk. Wraps up vacation w video chat! He is fool for his niece @mk_taiji
Via crystalmoon64 

Little SeoHyunie with her precious Uncle Jaejoong... 

Embedded image permalink

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

Edited by tealee
  • Like 2

Netizens Reactions to Jaejoong's Military Leave...

Jaejoong reunites with the JYJ members while on military leave

Friday, July 10, 2015 Jaejoong | JYJ | Kim Jaejoong 

jflasjf.jpg

Osen - Naver: Kim Jaejoong on leave after 100 days in the army.. "Met up with with JYJ members"

1. [+1,795, -47] Has it been 100 days already? Time really flies. Jaejoong hyung, hwaiting!!

2. [+1,424, -58] I wanna see JYJ on broadcast someday

3. [+1,120, -47] We'll wait for you Jaejoong-ah. Proud of you!

4. [+866, -45] 100 days already??

5. [+154, -18] He seems to be in better shape while in the armyㅎㅎ Spend your vacation with your loved ones and take care when you go back!

6. [+41, -3] Did C-Jes not have any idea that he was awarded first place at his basic military training grad?..I saw it headlined by a particular newspaper but C-Jes hardly released any online articles about it

7. [+34, -4] I say this way too much but others complete their army service so quick ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Good luck with the rest of your service

8. [+28, -5] 100 days down, 540 more to go

uufhs.jpg

Dong A - Naver: Kim Jaejoong's safe return after his '100th day leave', a surprise wink for the fans 

1. [+48, -3] How can a soldier be this handsome?ㅠㅠ Have a safe return oppa

2. [+42, -1] Handsome..ㅠㅠㅠ Congrats on your promotion and hoping for a safe discharge next year. Cheering for our country's soldiers

3. [+38, -1] Handsome.... Of course, a good-looking person can pull off any hairstyle

4. [+35, -1] Gave me a heart attack while scrolling through the articles

5. [+31, -1] He got back today~ He looks so good in this photo!!

6. [+21, -1] He still looks amazing despite the unflattering haircut ㅋㅋVacations go by so fastㅋㅋ

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/07/jaejoong-reunites-jyj-members-while-on.html

• Like 1

june.shin1

Yup...

and reportedly, he came out on July 6 and met with family and tend to businesses (personal and with CJeS), met YC and JS on July 7, Dinner with friends on July 8, Spent time with family and tend to businesses (personal and with CJeS) on July 9th, and back to  the military on the 10th.

Note: Holiday is given 1 day/month, so he can have 4 days of holiday - 1 month for training, 3 months at unit. :) Via Dedication(JYJ ONLY) ‏@WidM_Info

Hi tealee, thanks for sharing more info about military leaves.....Actually, there’s a standard 35 days of leave given to ordinary soldiers and have a maximum of 50 days of break. However, the 30 celebrity soldiers that were discharged after year 2010 had an average vacation that was 76.4 days. However, since last year, the special leave has been decreasing. Now the celebrity vacation leave is similar to ordinary soldiers. But special considerations are allowed for celebrity soldiers. The reason why celebrities receive more vacation days than ordinary soldiers is because they’re often required to participate in a wide variety of activities in promoting the Korean military overseas. Currently, well-known TV entertainers who are asked to participate in the military's public relations campaigns get more rewards. Under this system, the more events an enlisted man participates in, the more rewards he receives. This cause a problem to so many that’s why they’re considering ways now to make the system more fair.:P

<VID>[KIMJAEJOONG(JYJ)] Concert on Vimeo https://vimeo.com/133319231  (cr.MONOCROM productionPLUS) 

CJyip2IUYAEYAry.jpg
CJyip7NUAAAga9B.jpg

CJyiqFRUEAElcf7.jpg

CJyiqKwUwAAWTj6.jpg
Via @lovemickysmile6

<VID>[JYJ] Concert "The Return of JYJ" on Vimeo https://vimeo.com/133319232  (cr.MONOCROM productionPLUS) 

CJyiQgJUcAIHcAd.jpg 
CJyiQmBUkAQe4Ps.jpg 
CJyiQrcUsAAND5T.jpg

CJyiQw6UwAAdO4l.jpg
Via @lovemickysmile6

BTS: JYJ "The Return of the King" Concerts
Japan magazine, Shukanjosei

Embedded image permalink

CJ0kr-yUkAAYLv0.jpg

CJ0kr-1UcAAA88X.jpg

CJ0kr_FUwAATq0n.jpg
Edited by tealee
added pic

7 Stylish and sexy male K-drama characters who dress better than you

by KD Bonbon on Tue, Jul 14, 2015

f14787ba-1605-4c4d-96ee-5e3e83e7f4b5.jpg

While our favorite K-drama women have some great envy-inducing wardrobes, these sexy K-drama men certainly give them a run for their money! Always stylish and put together, these male characters actually dress better than most women I know.
Check out these 7 stylish and sexy guys below and let us know who you think is the most fashionable of the bunch!

5. Jang Dong Chul - Triangle
421583bb-210b-4613-bf9d-45c3b058252b.jpgfc47b217-38e2-4a8c-8213-3bba9d3c89ff.jpg
Probably one of my personal favorites on this list, Jang Dong Chul has some amazing fashion sense! From his tailored shirts and pants to his magnificent suits, Dong Chul definitely drives me crazy!
DramaFever @dramafever

Jaejoong Weibo Update...(via CJeS staff)

金在中_Official

005WVLgAgw1eu4jggkz41j30k00qo0x4.jpg
jaejungkim0126
http://m.weibo.cn/5451458040/3865219669712371?sourceType=sms&from=1053095010&wm=4260_0001 

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/13-7/19-2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-713-719-2015.html?spref=tw

[OTHER TWITTER] 150716 LU:KUS’s Lee Donghyun Update: Jaejoong Fan

photo 150716qweasd7777.png
[TRANS]
I am watching JYJ sunbae-nims’ Tokyo Dome stage video
Jaejoong sunbae-nim is so cool; I have a capture~!!
#LU:KUS #Donghyun #Jaejoongsunbae-nim #jyj #isgood

photo CJ949H4UkAABKlp.jpg
Source: @qweasd7777  

I guess the Korean army is just simply using "the Visual Shock of the Korean Army" for a little promo;)

Private 1st Class Kim Jaejoong

Photos of Chestnut-head #김재중 used in random news article ��http://m.mediapen.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=83783 
Via crystalmoon64

CJ-WTmqUwAAGiB6.jpg
CJ-WTmtVAAAjGvZ.jpg

• Like 1

Rocker Kim Jaejoong...

[TRANS] Kim Bada talks about his collaboration experience with #김재중 in an interview from last year. @DC_Jellery

th?id=JN.EWBmgNiHbIzOdckaROjjlQ&pid=15.1 

Embedded image permalink
Via crystalmoon64

MINE and One Kiss...Composed by Kim Bada and Lyrics by Kim Jaejoong

MINE

CJESJYJ

ONE KISS

More Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/13-7/19-2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-713-719-2015.html?spref=tw
Edited by tealee
added vid

Private 1st Class Kim Jaejoong "NEWS"

어머니가 국군방송때문에 동생과 행사 하는건데 같이 사진찍어줬데용 햐 진짜 잘생겼네요@.@ #김재중
[TRANS] My mom did a broadcast activity w my brother for the army and #김재중 took photo with them. Really handsome. 
Via crystalmoon64

Embedded image permalink

[TRANS] One of #김재중 's fellow soldier's sister shares her mom's encounter with him @leedasommm
Via crystalmoon64

CKIVOcOVEAI9u4r.jpg 
CKIVOcPUEAAsN8Y.jpg
CKIVOcPUsAAoi15.jpg

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/13-7/19-2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-713-719-2015.html?spref=tw

• Like 1

[INFO] 150717 C-JeS Official Website Update: 2015 Membership Week Fanmeeting Information

photo 150717cjes.png

We are inviting everyone to ‘JYJ MEMBERSHIP WEEK’ that’ll be held in August 2015!
In the 2015 JYJ Membership Week, there will be a photo exhibition that includes JYJ’s various images and special fanmeeting prepared.
There is information on the participatory methods for the special fanmeeting below.

<2015 JYJ MEMBERSHIP WEEK> Fanmeeting Information
1) Date: 2015 August 25 (Tue)
2) Location: Seoul Art Museum
3) Participants: Korean regular members with C-JeS Membership (The members who win out of the members who apply in the event out of regular members up to the present 2015 August 25)
4) Application period : 2015 July 20 (Mon) at 2 PM KST ~ July 31 (Fri) at midnight Application button will be created from July 20.
5) Announcement of winners : 2015 August 5 (Wed) at 8 PM KST
6) FAQ
– The viewing for the exhibition is for anyone who’s a regular member to C-JeS Membership, application for subscription is not needed
– Owing to unavoidable circumstances (limited seats and smooth operation), only selected winners who have participated in the event among regular members are allowed for the entry to the fan meeting
– Fanmeeting DVD will be given out to regular members who were not selected in the event to the fanmeeting.
We ask for a great deal of your understandings.

* The schedule above could be changed without notice due to unavoidable circumstance.

Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 150717 BTS photo of Jaejoong & Yoochun during ~Ichigo Ichie~ Concert in Fukuoka

[PHOTO] 저에게 자꾸 보그 떡밥을 요구하시는 분들이…
저는 스포는 못하니 이 사진으로!
#벌써1년
#내인스타_정체성을_잃고있다
instagram.com/p/5PKHUgsbxp/

[TRANS]
To the people who require paste bait for Vogue repeatedly by me…
I am weak at spoilers, so with this photo!
#already1year [T/N: it’s really just 7 months ago]
#am_losing_star_identity_in_me
photo 1388968_1448322408808630_850087841_n.jpg
Source: vvvvv_1004  

#WaitingforJaejoong
Embedded image permalink
as tagged

Highly impressive...

PrinceJJ @PrinceJJ_ Jul 16

[Other FB] Fans fr 30 countries sent letters to #Jaejoong via Jholic Letter to J Event https://www.facebook.com/cafejholic00/posts/691577290975995:0  ��#재중

CKCkHGjUAAA3b_v.jpg
CKCkHGdUAAAPsFL.jpg
  • Like 1

Private 1st Class Jaejoong "NEWS"

[IG TRANS] A sister of #김재중 's another fellow soldier shares photos of JJ singing https://instagram.com/p/5R05KMO-QU/ 
Via crystalmoon64 

leejiyoung_92#직찍 #얼스타그램 엄마가찍은 #김재중#jyj #동생 #수료식 때ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 엄마말이 멀리서봐도 잘생겼다던데....ㅠㅠ 나도 동생 #면회 가면볼수있을까나?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

CKOU9hAUYAEkhy3.jpg
CKOAiK8UwAE2xgT.jpg

JYJ Dancer/Choreographer recently visited Private 1st Class Jaejoong

아침부터 일어나 재중이 면회갔다
왔다 건강하니 보기좋았다 
집으로 오면서 졸았다 사진은 pass~~!! 
개인소장해여지~~~히히히��

[TRANS] Got up early,visited #김재중 Looking good/healthy.
Dozed off my way home.Will pass on photos! Will keep private��

우리 다들 재중이의 깔끔하고 올바르고 원만한 군인생활을 위하여 
제가 사진을 공유하지 않는것이니 다들 너그럽게 이해해주세요~~ 
확실한건 이래도 되나~싶을 정도로 건강함!!!!!!!!!

Pls understand not sharing photos only for problem-free army life of #김재중 1 sure thing:he is as healthy as he can be!

Translations by crystalmoon64

CKTt6AYWgAAtmkn.jpg

• Like 1