Kim Jae Joong Pulls Off Hanbok At Any Age

Kim Jae Joong revealed some photos of himself wearing hanbok in a completely different setting.

He tweeted on May 21 a photo with the caption, ‘I wore hanbok this time, too.’

80782043.jpg

In the photo, Kim Jae Joong is shown as a little kindergarten student, blowing the candles on a two-story cake at a birthday party with his friends. The cute kid Jae Joong is wearing a red hanbok top with a gold crown, and has his mouth puckered to blow the candles.

The reason Kim Jae Joong touched on the subject of hanbok is because he has to wear hanbok for his upcoming MBC period piece Dr. Jin. Kim Jae Joong will be acting as the police bureau officer Kim Kyung Tak for Dr. Jin, which will air its first episode on June 6.

Netizens who saw the photo left comments such as, ‘He was born handsome. So cute’, ‘It seems like he would’ve been a mischievous boy’ and ‘I saw the preview for the drama and it looks great.’

credit : enewsworld

***I wonder if JJ has special someone right now. Ohhh…….these selca photos……..he looks bored maybe without his other members. Poor Jaejoong…I know he can’t get some rest right now because of his hectic schedule. But he looks like he really lost some weight looking at his jaw line. I wish Jaejoong had more time to sleep. I command you to sleep Jaejoong! Don’t overwork yourself. But, he is still cute. I hope there will be a gif of this (9) pics. JJ’s voice is amazing like always. Just listening to him sing reminds me so much of the reason I like Jaejoong. Wahhhhh…………….dimsum…….yummy! So lucky those Taiwan fans who came to the fanmeeting... He looked a bit Japanese for me or is it just me? I heard 2,500 fans attended the fanmeet.

JYJ’s Jaejoong enjoys dim sum in Taiwan and shares tired photos

201205230911777027_1.jpg

JYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong uploaded a series of pictures of himself looking quite exhausted.

On May 23rd, the singer-actor shared the above photo and tweeted, “I was so tired that I’m aging and got dual double eyelids. I’m tired~ah!”

He took 9 pictures of himself in the various stages of yawning. It’s clear that the singer-actor is tired from his hectic schedule especially since he acquired the role of Kim Kyung Tak from the new MBC drama, ‘Doctor Jin‘.

There’s no time for rest as shortly after posting the photos, Kim Jaejoong departed for Taipei, Taiwan to hold a fan meeting. After his arrival in Taiwan, he posted photos of himself enjoying the local cuisine including Dim Sum and a few extra photos which you can view below.

20120523_jaejoongtaiwan2-600x800.jpg

Taiwan, it's been a while~ - Jaejoong

20120523_jaejoongtaiwan1-600x450.jpg

Dim Sum Dim Sum Dim Sum Dim Sum - Jaejoong

20120523_jaejoongtaiwan3.jpg

Thank you, I ate really well! - Jaejoong

Bonus Fan cam of Jaejoong at his fanmeeting in Taiwan

Source & Photo: Kim Jaejoong’s official Twitter and Osen / allkpop

(News) Kim JaeJoong arrives in Taiwan, showing his fair complexion. 400 fans welcome him at the airport!

Kim JaeJoong, lead singer of South Korean group ‘JYJ’ arrives in Taiwan! He is now filming with Song Seung Hun and Lee Bum Soo. In spite of his busy filming schedules, he still specifically spares some time to hold a fan meeting in Taiwan. The airport is cramped with 400 passionate fans. Kim Jaejoong showers them with his smiles.

Pic 1 Line: Kim JaeJoong comes to Taiwan by himself. He wears casual outfits but still looks handsome.

d92142.jpg

Although May 23rd is a weekday, there are still more than 400 fans awaiting at the airport for Kim JaeJoong. He is the first K-pop star whose fans flood the newly refurbished Terminal 1 of the Taoyuan International Airport.

Pic 2 Line: Kim JaeJoong arriving in Taiwan, the newly refurbished Arrival Lobby in Taoyuan Airport cramped with fans.

d92139.jpg

As the weather is fair in Taiwan, Kim JaeJoong Taiwan with casual outfits. His star charisma and his fair complexion cannot be disguised by simple black T-shirt with sunglasses. Although last night, Kim JaeJoong said in Twitter how tired he was due to filming, he seems to be in a good mood as he arrives. He smiles all the way and increases fans’ anticipation of the FM tonight.

Source: Ettoday (Taiwanese News) / dailykpopnews

Translated by: Mandragore of JYJ3

Long Trailer for ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’

drjin_poster.jpg

MBC’s time-traveling medical ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’ has recently released its 2nd trailer and 8-minutes highlight. The long preview takes us on a short trip at how our titular hero Dr. Jin (Song Seung Hun) travels back in time and arrives in Joseon-era. Check it out!

2nd Trailer

Long Preview

source : dongdrama

Jaejoong's Taiwan fan meet turns out successful

502e26f0d9112aac73299874da586fad.jpg

We previously reported that tickets for Jaejoong's May 23rd Taiwan fanmeet were completely sold out within minutes, even causing the ticket server to crash. The fan meet was held yesterday and it was a success.

Eager fans waited for Jaejoong's arrival at the Taoyuan International Airport in Taipei and gave him a warm welcome.

Jaejoong performed songs from the "Protect the Boss" OST: "For You," "I'll Protect You," and "No Gain." The main reason for the fan meeting was because the drama had become popular overseas.

Check out his arrival and performances below!

Source: vicky681009 and bbbghi98 / koreaboo

"Dr. JIN" VS "Gentleman"

201205250842770565_1.jpg

Two new dramas are coming to entertain the weekend at the same time.

MBC drama "Dr. JIN" and SBS "A Gentleman's Dignity" starting on the 26th at 9:50Pm are the two.

"Dr. JIN" which is about a neurosurgeon who crosses over to the Chosun times to spread his medical talents and "A Gentleman's Dignity" which is written by genius in comedy Kim Eun-sook and produced by Sin Woo-cheol are highly competitive dramas.

"Dr. JIN" is based on a popular comic using the similar subject as "The Rooftop Prince" and tvN's "Queen In-hyun's Man" about traveling through time. Lee Beom-soo, Song Seung-heon, Park Min-yeong and other legendary artists make up the cast and is supported by Lee So-yeon, Kim Jae-joong, Kim Eung-soo, Jeong Eun-pyo, Lee Won-jong and others.

There are funny situations where a modern day doctor crosses over to the modern times and also serious scenes where Dr. JIN Hyeok (Song Seung-heon) fights to save a life.

"A Gentleman's Dignity" is written by Kim Eun-sook who's created continuous hits in a row and produced by Sin Woo-cheol. It is also looked forward to as much as it is Jang Dong-gun and Kim Ha-neul's come back to dramas.

This drama is about the sweet and various romances displayed by 4 men in their late 30s to early 40s who have all been through first loves and sweet loves.

It is hard to tell which drama will laugh without taking a look in. It is up to the viewers to select which one they will watch between "Dr. JIN" and "A Gentleman's Dignity".

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

***Another addicting song from him aside from the one he sang in his last drama. Beautiful. Jaejoong’s voice is very soothing. Moreover when you hear him sing the song live (no lip-sync), the emotion is right there. I like the song. This song is so sad makes me CRY. Although I don’t understand it but I can feel it in his voice. His voice is really one of the best in Kpop industry. His beautiful voice captivates me. He’s a man of many talents.

JYJ’s Jaejoong releases “Living Like A Dream” for Dr. Jin OST

5d072a49559a415fb578d510a92fc3d0_20120521010153.jpg

JYJ‘s Jaejoong has participated in recording a soundtrack for his new historical drama, ‘Dr. Jin‘.

His song “Living Like A Dream” sings of the heartbreaking love story of Yoo Mina and Jin Hyuk in the drama, and Jaejoong has personally helped pen the lyrics for the song.

In related news, Jaejoong is trying his hand at a historical drama for the very first time through ‘Dr Jin’, playing the role of Kim Kyung Tak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3vc3IdItnw&feature=player_embedded

Source & Image : KJ Today via Nate / allkpop

It appears that due to the upgrade at Soompi, I no longer manage this topic. If the missing edits/updates/ownership rights to the threads are restored in all my topics, I may be back to frequent Soompi but for the time being, thank you willenette for your updates in this topic!

(News) Content of JYJ JaeJoong's bag exposed, earning in 10 million in 2 hours!

tumblr_m4iv0v8u1x1r84duco1_500.jpg

Korean idol group JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong’s charm really has no end. His fan meeting held on the 23rd sold all 2600 tickets in seconds and earning him 10 million TWD (~$337,900 USD). The fans knew that he was only going to sing two songs during the fanmeeting, and that he will spend the rest of time interacting and playing with fans. All the fans were very responsive, screaming at his every smile.

A fan expressed that even though the price was a little high, she was certainly willing. When Jaejoong picked fans to go onstage and play games with him, the fans in the back were complaining mildly, saying that he only picked the fans who were closer to the front and paid for more expensive tickets.

When the host flipped through Jaejoong’s bag, he not only found fragrance, sunglasses, iPad, headphones etc, but also dietary supplements and medicine. Jaejoong said, “I usually bring more supplements with me, because I generally don’t have time to eat while filming, so it’s easier to eat the medicines.

He also said that he really loves the bubble tea in Taiwan, and always uses the straw to try to get to the bubbles. But he wasn’t sure whether he was doing it right or not, since he always only reach the tea. He also wished that he could eat Taiwanese cuisine that he never tried before, and hopefully things that are good for a man’s body.

Source: tw.news.yahoo (Taiwanese News) / dailykpopnews

Translated By: g.fanns of JYJ3

***I have to agree! Jaejoong is amazing! The drama is great, especially with the song of Jaejoong. So proud of him. Aside from his good voice, his good looks & his large fanbase to support him...he also has good acting skills. He's perfect enough to get many female fans turned on with a single gaze. I hope I can see him doing some sword fighting later. He has worked so hard and improved so much. JJ as “Kim Kyung Tak” in the drama really impressed me! Like his portrayal of Kim Kyungtak. MBC is really well-known for historical dramas. :)]

JYJ’s Jaejoong praised for his acting in ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin’

1338170335_333320.jpg

As episodes one and two of MBC‘s ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin‘ hit airwaves on May 26th and 27th, JYJ‘s Jaejoong is receiving much praise for his acting in the new historical drama.

Jaejoong has taken the role of a high Joseon military official who was born from a noble family and a fateful rival to Dr. Jin Hyuk (Song Seung Hun).

Although there were a few awkward moments as this is his first attempt at a historical drama, Jaejoong successfully portrayed his character Kim Kyung Tak. His transformation to a strict military official in the Joseon dynasty and his sageuk dialect has surely captivated the audience.

Jaejoong has also been receiving countless praises as he had perfectly expressed the pain of being born out of wedlock but showed his friendly, softer side towards his loved one.

In celebration of Jaejoong’s first historical drama, fans from Singapore, Taiwan, and Hong Kong have put up a Twitter trend with the hashtag #JJinDrjin after the broadcast of episodes one and two. The hashtag reached the #1 spot for trending, proving that he’s one of the leading Hallyu stars of Asia.

Meanwhile, Jaejoong released “Living Like a Dream“, the soundtrack for the new drama, and has been receiving a lot of interest on music and portal sites.

Source & Image: TV Daily via Nate / allkpop

Guest ann_1

Me2day SSH (May 29, 2012)

든든한 범수형,멋쟁이 재중이와 함께!우린 닥터진 삼총사!ㅎㅎ^^

[TRANS] Together with strong beomsu-hyung and handsome jaejoongie! we are the 3 angels of Dr Jin! haha^^

storms09_476603566273539431.jpg

Source: SSH Me2day

Translated by: Min @ PrinceJJ

Shared by: PrinceJJ + JYJ3

*** I suppose it's inevitable that they compare them since they piloted on the same day. It’s hard to tell yet which one in the long run

will have more viewers since these 2-dramas just started airing. A “Gentleman’s Dignity”, is very funny, it got me hooked in the first

episode while “Dr. Jin” didn't have the same effect on me since it’s a different genre. But, I like both dramas since SSH/JJ & JDG are in it.

:)]

Ratings for “A Gentleman’s Dignity” and “Dr. Jin” Result in a Tie

jes1107 May 29, 2012

201205280912777058_1_0_20120528100801.jpg

Ratings of two dramas that newly started airing this weekend, SBS “A Gentleman’s Dignity” and MBC “Dr. Jin,” are very close.

According to some source, rating of “A Gentleman’s Dignity” was 12.8% while that of “Dr. Jin” was 11.8% for each drama’s second episodes broadcasted on May 27. Those ratings were lower than those of first episodes. This may be contributable to KBS 2TV’s “Gag Concert” with a rating of 19.9% jumped into that rivalry as it’s aired in the similar timeframe on Sunday.

What’s interesting is the gap in two drama’s ratings. The first episode of “A Gentleman’s Dignity” had 14.1% and that of “Dr. Jin” had 12.2%. And the second episodes’ ratings show that the gap has been reduced in one day. It’s hard to determine the winner and loser at this point.

“A Gentleman’s Dignity” and “Dr. Jin” both have popular actors and actresses appearing in them, and they started broadcasting on the same day at the same time. This led to the rivalry. Their stories are also very different since “A Gentleman’s Dignity” (Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ha Neul, Kim Soo Ro, Kim Min Jong, and Lee Jong Hyuk) is a romantic comedy while “Dr. Jin” (Lee Beom Soo, Song Seung Hun, Park Min Young, Kim Jae Joong) is a time-traveling fantasy.

As of now, “A Gentleman’s Dignity” is leading, but the gap of two ratings is small. Also, there’s always a possibility of audience’s switching after watching reruns.

Which drama do you like better?

credit : soompi news

"Dr. JIN" Song Seung-heon and Kim Jae-joong, who is the most pitiful?

1338140986_333251.jpg

Song Seung-heon, Park Min-yeong and Kim Jae-joong foresaw an unfortunate three-way romance.

In the episode of the MBC drama "Dr. JIN" aired on the 27th this weekend, Kim Kyeong-tak (Kim Jae-joong) became miserable the more Jin Hyeok (Song Seung-heon) and Hong Yeong-rae (Park Min-yeong) got close.

Hong Yeong-rae started feeling interested in Jin Hyeok who not only saved her , Hong Yeong-hwi's life but had mysterious medical skills. Moreover, his pitiful situation moved her more and made her care about him.

Jin Hyeok was also pulled towards Hong Yeong-rae who looked like his modern day fiancé Yoo Mina (Park Min-yeong). He repeated what Yoo Mina had said before, about there being 'another self in the parallel universe' and weakened for Yeong-rae.

However, Kim Kyeong-tak became more and more miserable the closer they got. He was in love with Kim Byeong-hee (Kim Eung-soo) despite the fact that he was being used.

He knew very well but that this was not the right path and that his father's love for him wasn't right. This emptiness was filled by Yeong-rae's warmth and he felt a connection with her but she was sharing her feelings with someone else.

Moreover, best friend and brother of Yeong-rae, Hong Yeong-hwi was fighting with the Kim's as the leader of a group of thieves.

Hong Yeong-rae and Jin Hyeok were hard to come true since he had traveled through time and Kim Kyeong-tak was fighting to not become alone.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Kim Eung-soo shows endless love for Kim Jae-joong

201205301057490610_1.jpg

Kim Eung-soo showed his love for Kim Jae-joong.

MBC TV program "Good Day" found the site of the fusion medical drama "Dr. JIN".

In the paper Kim Eung-soo was holding, there was sticker that said 'Support Kyeong-tak' (Kim Jae-joong). The cameraman asked him why the sticker was there.

Kim Eung-soo replied, "He is my son in the drama. He has my blood so I adore him".

He continued, "When I saw Jae-joong during our first shoot, we were very alike. It's weird. I didn't notice when he was singing but now that I see him here he's very alike me. The directors all say 'like father like son' too. Jae-joong also says I'm like his father. We work well together".

Meanwhile, Kim Eung-soo is currently taking on the role of the first vice-premier Kim Byeong-hee. Kim Jae-joong takes on the role of Kim Byeong-hee's son Kim Kyeong-tak.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Me2day SSH (May 29, 2012)

든든한 범수형,멋쟁이 재중이와 함께!우린 닥터진 삼총사!ㅎㅎ^^

[TRANS] Together with strong beomsu-hyung and handsome jaejoongie! we are the 3 angels of Dr Jin! haha^^

http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20120529_60/storms09_1338296382598DXhzI_JPEG/storms09_476603566273539431.jpg

Source: SSH Me2day

Translated by: Min @ PrinceJJ

Shared by: PrinceJJ + JYJ3

Hi ann, thanks for posting this photo here. 3 great actors! They look happy. I like it when co-stars get along well. The doctor is one

hot dude! JJ is cute. Just seeing their faces and lovely smiles brighten my day so much & made me felt refreshed. I keep drooling over

them. “Dr Jin” is a good drama. ;))

Song Seung Hun, Kim Jae Joong and Lee Bum Soo Are the ′Dr. Jin′ Musketeers

MBC’s Time Slip Dr. Jin has only just begun airing but the cast members are showing they’ve already become quite close.

On May 29, Song Seung Hun posted on his me2day saying, “With reliable Bum Soo hyung and cool-guy Jae Joong.”

Included was a picture of the three actors in costume and on the set of their Time Slip Dr. Jin filming location. Song Seung Hun and Kim Jae Joong flanked each of Lee Bum Soo′s sides, while all three grinned with their thumbs up.

Song Seung Hun later posted, “We are the three ‘Dr. Jin’ musketeers!”

29322085.jpg

Netizens commented on the photo saying, “Lee Bum Soo’s serious face is hilarious”, “Everyone looks so handsome” and “We’re looking forward to seeing more of you guys.”

Photo credit: Song Seung Hun’s me2day / enwsworld

allkpop’s Top 10 stories of May!

20120327_jyj_1.jpg

It’s hard to believe that it’s already June. Time sure does fly with allkpop!

May was a busy month for everyone, celebrating Cinco de Mayo, Mothers Day, Armed Forces Day for our veterans, and Memorial Day as well. Also we’d like to congratulate anyone who graduated from school. With everything that was going on, you might have missed out on some exciting stories during this month. Don’t worry because allkpop has got you covered with this handy digest of the 10 most popular stories on our site for the month of May!

In May 2012, we published 1,606 stories. Phew! The general trend for this month shows that our readers love TVXQ, JYJ, and Wonder Girls.

Without further ado, check out the top 10 stories of May 2012 below!

10. TVXQ’s Yunho reveals that his childhood dream was to become a prosecutor

09. 2PM dominates the hit model chart on TVCF

08. Japanese magazine publisher exposes Goo Hara’s panties

07. Wonder Girls reveal group “Wonder Party” teaser photo

06. Wonder Girls reveal making of video for title track “Like This”

05. Younger sister of JYJ’s Jaejoong is preparing for debut

JYJ‘s Jaejoong‘s biological younger sister has been revealed to be preparing for a debut in the entertainment industry! We hope to see her on the small screen soon!

04. Girls’ Generation’s teaser + PV preview for “Paparazzi” revealed

03. TVXQ’s Yunho admits to being the romantic type

02. Junsu releases “Tarantallegra” music video!

01. JYJ Junsu’s second video teaser released

And that wraps up this edition of allkpop’s Top 10 Stories of May 2012. Stay tuned for the next digest at the end of June!

*Note: Top 10 stories are generated by reader view counts.

credit : allkpop

Kim Jae-joong and Micky Yoochun's birthday party last year

201206040739771146_1.jpg

JYJ member and actor Kim Jae-joong revealed a picture from the past.

Two pictures were posted on Twitter with Jae-joong writing the comments, "This is last year. We laughed so hard".

In the picture Kim Jae-joong, Micky Yoochun and Joon-soo are gathered in once place having fun. The three members are enjoying themselves surrounding a cake with candles. In the second picture, Yoo-chun had cake all over his face and hair with his shirt off.

Joon-soo posted, "Happy Birthday Yoo-chun".

Netizens say, "Happy birthday", "Is there going to be a party like that this year?", "It looks like so much fun" and more.

Meanwhile, Micky Yoochun's birthday is on the 4th.

Source : osen.mt.co.kr/article... ( English )

class="content-title" JYJ’s Jaejoong Tops Chinese K-Pop List on Baidu jnkm June 4, 2012

jaejoong.png

JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong has made it to the number 1 spot for the Chinese K-Pop list on the Chinese portal site, Baidu.

According to the results that were taken on June 1, Kim Jaejoong received 153,000 votes to reach the number 1 spot. On second place was Super Junior’s Kim Hee Chul with 94,358 votes. It was the first time such a large number of votes were cast for a single Korean celebrity. On June 4, Kim Jaejoong had 759 more votes to make it 180,900 votes.

The third place was taken by Jang Geun Suk (89,943 votes), fourth place was claimed by Lee Min Ho (88,869 votes) and fifth place was taken by JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun (75,699 votes). Sixth place was Super Junior’s Donghae (74,541 votes), seventh place was Lee Jun Ki (74,350 votes), eighth place was DBSK’s Yunho (66,920) and ninth place was Kim Hyun Joong. JYJ’s Junsu took 11th place with 54,345 votes.

Netizens who came across this news commented, “Kim Jaejoong’s Baidu ranking is daebak,” “How can this be? This is so great!” “Chinese fans are so great, Kim Jaejoong is so popular,” and  ”Kim Jaejoong alone took over 100,000 votes.”

credit : soompi news