willenette

It's wonderful that Jaejoong has gained a new supporter such as you! Thanks again for constantly posting news in this topic! :wub:

[Photos] Behind the Scenes of Kim Kyung Tak

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Credits: Baidu

ebulli3nt' , thanks again for posting these BTS pictures. How I like looking at this kind of candid photos..... Just like what you posted above - the one where he has a topknots. Looking at that photo, JJ has learned just how painful topknots were for his ancestors...through personal experience.:lol:

[Photo] First Look of 'Jackal is Coming'

3358c3p.png

Credits: Twitter

++++

[info] Kim Kyung Tak Character Description

Kim Jae Joong will play Kim Kyung Tak.

His family has been in military for generations, but he was born out of wedlock.

He is the best officer in Chosun, who has the excellent ability of martial arts.

He has much pride and high competitive spirit.

But he is a romanticist to the woman whom he has loved since he was a child.

He is Hong Young Rae's fiance who was set by his family.

Credits: theyoungestmin

*** Awww………I like his expression here especially the one where the “topknot” was made on him. :lol:

Kim Jae Joong Gets Into Character for "Time Slip Dr. Jin"

by: lee23j on May 16, 2012

9fd684e6fc9d9894155f52b1cfd093b3_large.jpg

On May 16, JYJ's Kim Jae Joong posted on twitter, "This topknot is too tight. I feel like my forehead is going to cave in anytime soon" with a picture of himself. The revealed picture shows Kim Jae Joong at the filming set of upcoming drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin."

Kim Jae Joong is in a traditional officer's uniform with long hair covering his forehead, getting prepared for a topknot. While someone is tightly pulling his hair to make a topknot, Kim Jae Joon is holding on to a mesh headpiece with both of his hands with a blank facial expression.

df238a6773c68f1037d6203b39543b05_large.jpg

Netizens commented, "So what would Kim Jae Joong's officer look going to be like?" "He's already struggling in his first historical drama," "Where did that long hair come from? Is that real?" "Historical dramas are not easy," and "I can't wait for this!"

Previously, "Time Slip Dr. Jin" has garnered much attention as Kim Jae Joong's first fusion historical drama. "Time Slip Dr. Jin" is of fantasy medical genre with its plot based on a popular Japanese manga with the same title. Kim Jae Joong will play the role of officer Kim Kyung Tak, who has great martial arts skills. "Time Slip Dr. Jin" will start airing on May 26.

credit : soompi news

***This drama is less than 2 weeks away. This is a must-watch show! Anticipation just keeps building up. What a perfect cast! I can’t wait for the first episode. :lol:

JYJ Kim Jae-joong, Song Seung-hun's new TV series poster revealed

2012051617493542527_1.jpg

After rolling out snap shots of the casts posing at their shooting set, MBC's new drama finally revealed the series' official poster this afternoon.

With just ten days left until "Dr. Jin" (tentative title) kicks offs its air on the channel, the firm has unveiled the show's poster featuring the five main actors --JYJ member Kim Jae-joong, Song Seung-hun, Lee Beom-soo, Park Min-young and Lee So-yeon.

While Hallyu actor Song is donning doctor's gown in the photo, the rest of the actors are dressed in Korea's traditional costumes that represents their social status and identity: Kim plays a military officer from the Joseon Dynasty; Lee plays a leader of royal blood; Park plays a daughter born into a noble family; and actress Lee plays a Korean geisha.

The manga-based pic follows the story of doctor Dr. Jin transcending time between the 1860s and 2012, to develop medicines that could save people from dying with diseases.

The weekend special series helmed by director Han Hee of "Personal Taste" (MBC, 2010) is the follow-up project of the broadcaster's "Supper of the Gods."

credit : 10Asia

ebulli3nt', ohhh..........presscon pictures....................Thanks dear for posting them. Filming an historical drama isn’t easy. The stars must wear traditional outfits and sometimes they’re not getting used to it. Look at his face, he’s clearly not amused by it! :lol:

JYJ Jaejoong's Fans Break Record by Donating Over 20 Tons of Rice

11400-oha2syx70r.jpg

On May 17th, MBC held a press conference for their latest drama, "Time Slip Dr.Jin" at Lotte Hotel Crystal Ballroom, Seoul.

Among the artists who attended the press conference were Song Seung Hun, Lee Beom-soo, Park Min Young, Kim Jaejoong and Lee So-yeon.

Jaejoong's fans surprised everyone by donating around 23.68 tons of rice and all of them were stacked and placed at the hotel's hallway before the press conference.

It was reported that the rice had been donated by his fellow fans from 31 different countries around the world including fan clubs in Canada, Brazil, Turkey, Germany, America, Spain and more, as well from the Asia countries such as Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Japan and others.

On a side note, JYJ's fans once again broke the record as this is the largest donation/amount of rice collected for a celebrity and it is twice the amount of the previous record. The 23.68 tons of rice will then be donated to the charity.

source : gokpop

***This is surely good news to hear. I am so happy for him. :lol:

Jaejoong's Drama "Dr.Jin" Breaks Broadcasting Rights Records

11412-xaqi7z0p9y.jpg

Jaejoong's upcoming drama "Time Slip Dr. Jin" is receiving an overflowing attention even before it starts airing.

According to a representative from Starfox the drama has received a huge amount of overseas broadcasting rights proposals compared to previous dramas. Also several companies are having a battle to get the rights of the drama in order to be broadcasted in their countries.

The drama includes celebrities like Song Seung Hun from "My Princess", "Summer Scent" and "Autumn Tale"; as well as Park Min Young who participated in "City Hunter" and "Sungkyunkwan Scandal" and of course Korean idol Kim Jaejoong. The stars casted on the drama indeed are pretty popular but also have proved their excellent acting skills which accompanied by a strong plot will make this drama a huge success.

"Time Slip Dr. Jin" will start airing on May 26th through MBc on weekends replacing "Feast of the Gods".

credit : gokpop

Park Min Young Compares JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun and Kim Jae Joong

Park Min Young is a very lucky actress—she can give a firsthand comparison of JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun and Kim Jae Joong!

Park Min Young appeared at the press conference for MBC’s Dr. Jin held on May 17 and talked about her teamwork with her fellow actors.

84689490.jpg

Among her fellow actors is JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong. The press thus concentrated on how she was to act with Kim Jae Joong following her partnership with Park Yoo Chun.

In 2010, she acted as the lover of Park Yoo Chun in KBS2’s Sungkyunkwan Scandal, and this time she will be with Kim Jae Joong for Dr. Jin.

Park Min Young said on the two, “Mr. Park Yoo Chun and Kim Jae Joong are similar in that they work very hard. I was surprised during our first [script] reading because they were prepared so perfectly; I wondered whether they had learned from the same teacher. Although it was his first period piece, Mr. Kim Jae Joong was very skilled, and he had memorized all of his dialogue for his reading. He’s similar to Mr. Park Yoo Chun in that he prepares a lot, but their visuals are completely different. I think [Kim Jae Joong] goes more with charismatic roles.”

Park Min Young will be appearing as the neurosurgeon Yoo Mi Na of 2012 and Hong Young Rae, the daughter of a yangban (aristocrat), of the Joseon period.

“There was a lot of time to prepare for it, and I could relate to it a lot, so I’m looking forward to the piece,” she said. “I think the director liked how I looked in Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I think he found a traditional yet modern side to me. They’re not easy roles, but I’m working hard.”

Dr. Jin is based on a popular Japanese manga, Time Slip Dr. Jin, and is about how a doctor from the year 2012 goes back in time to the Joseon period of the 1860s to work as a doctor. Song Seung Hun and Lee Bum Soo will also be starring in the drama. It will start airing on May 26 following Feast of the Gods.

Photo credit: Kim Byung Kwan / enewsworld

[NEWS] Japanese Fans Donate 10 Million Won to Help Korean Students

14dm6br.png

The first fan-based international fund donation was accomplished by JYJ Jaejoong’s fans. Japanese fans of Jaejoong are creating a new fan culture. The 10 million won (~8750 dollars), raised by Japanese fans through the JJ PARTY event, were transferred to Korea on May 18th. This money is deposited under the Kim Jaejoong Boomerang Scholarship, formed by the Korean Jaejoong site HEROSE, which will be used to assist high school students in financial difficulties. A representative from the Japanese fan sites expressed that they wish this fund will be successful along with Dr. Jin.

(Irrelevant portions omitted)

Source:

Nate

Chinese to English Translation: g.fanns of JYJ3

Korean to Chinese Translation: purples33 weibo

Shared By: JYJ3

[TRANS] ‘Dreame’ Announcement: Kim Jaejoong’s Fandom Rice Wreath Cheer For the Upcoming MBC Weekend Drama “Dr. Jin”

46ea380ee9c72385fd3911151ddb069c_44953960.815.jpg

Kim Jaejoong’s fandom, representing over 35 countries, has created a special international project for the upcoming MBC weekend drama “Dr. Jin”

Rice Wreaths totaling 23.68 tons of rice were ordered through Dreame in order to show support and root for the upcoming success of Kim Jaejoong’s drama. They were delivered in Seoul on the 17th.

Held at the Lotte Hotel Crystal Ballroom, the Dr. Jin press conference received over 100 rice wreaths with rice incriminates of 20kg all the way to 1,100kg.

All the rice wreaths, both large and small, were placed by Dreame at the entrance of the Crystal Ballroom. 23.68 tons is the highest record that Dreame has recorded for any artist, domestic or international.

The delivery was also the largest one that Dreame has had for a single event. Dreame estimates that around 200,000 malnourished children can be given meals with the 23.68 tons of rice.

On the other hand, last year with the drama “Protect the Boss”, Kim Jaejoong’s fans sent almost 7 tons of rice through Dreame for the press conference.

After deliberation, the council has recommended 29 programs nationwide which donate food directly to underprivileged children. Every month, Dreame will send the children in these 29 programs 20kgs of rice from the total donated by Jaejoong fans.

After receiving this great amount of rice in the name of charity, Kim Jaejoong will be working hard to film his first historical drama “Dr. Jin”, which tells the story of the best surgeon of 2012 who travels through time.

Landing in the Joseon Era, Dr. Jin meets with an interesting cast of characters in this fusion fantasy medical drama based on the Japanese comic by Murakami.

“Dr. Jin” will be the successor to “Feast of the Gods” and will have its first broadcast on the 26th.

Source: 

Dreame I Translated by: Yule @ PrinceJJ

Please take out with full credit.

~ Rice wreath pictures from Dreame Site ~

*** I wonder how is JaeJoong gonna manage filming this and Time Slip Dr. Jin…at the same time, huh? Crazy schedule indeed. I’m sure he loves being busy…Well, I just hope this will be a good one. And if there’s a role JJ could pull off, one would think this would be it. The plot sounds hilarious. I’m also excited for this movie because I am sold on the concept. And I’m really curious as to how the sasaengs will be portrayed here. I hope they’ll use that sasaeng part in a comical way. I am definitely looking forward to it. Jaejoong will excel in this role! :lol:

Action-comedy Jackal Is Coming begins shooting

by javabeans | May 18, 2012

Filming has begun on The Jackal Is Coming, an action comedy movie that pretty much hooked my interest with its one-line premise: A bungling killer (Song Ji-hyo) is hired to kidnap an pop singer (Jaejoong) and fails in multiple ways to kill him. There’s no mention of it in the description so far, but does she also fall in love with him? That’s the obvious conclusion, isn’t it? Obvious in the way of Korean movies and dramas, I mean, not obvious in the way of life, because that’s just insane.

The casting seems pretty spot-on, and the goofy plotline has plenty of comic possibilities. I’m basically seeing it as another version of the Myung-wol the Spy concept, except hopefully funnier, and with a hopefully less asstastic hero. Basically I’m just looking for somebody to reboot that premise and do it justice, since I want it to work, despite the mess that the series was.

Meanwhile, the pop singer will also have a dogged, invasive stalker (the kind known as a “sasaeng fan,” which describes those fans with no concept of boundaries or privacy concerns when it comes to their favorite idol oppas), played by Joo Min-ha (Queen of Housewives).

These stills come from the movie’s first shoots, taken in a factory where our heroine, Song Ji-hyo, finds herself in the midst of a police chase. The role calls for a decent amount of action, as these stills suggest, and I think I’ve seen enough of Ace Ji-hyo on Running Man to say she’s up to the task.

The movie plans to release later this year.

jackal4.jpg

Via Osen / javabeans

[iNFO] Release Date of “Dr. Jin OST Part 1″ by Kim Jaejoong (May 25th)

Jaejoong (JYJ) to sing 'Time Slip Dr. Jin' OST

Release date: May 25th

*quoted image*

Source: mnet + @kpopparazzi

Shared by: PrinceJJ + JYJ3

++++

'Time Slip Dr. Jin' Teaser - Jaejoong Cut

Hi ebulli3nt, thanks for sharing this. 5 more days to see “Dr Jin”. It's gonna be so beautiful, can't wait. One word to describe him: TALENTED…..He’s a multimedia artist… he could act, sing and write the song. DAEBAK! :lol:

***He's cute, (cuteness overload-) with his puffy cheeks! I wonder who's beside him. Maybe his sister? So adorable with that crown - hahaha. And he was wearing already that hanbok when he was still very young - he's gonna rock this drama. :lol:

JYJ’s Jaejoong reveals cute childhood photo

20120521_Jaejoong_child.jpg

On May 21st JYJ‘s Jaejoong revealed a childhood photo of himself via Twitter.

Jaejoong attached the above photo and wrote, “I wore a hanbok even then“.

In the photo, Jaejoong is wearing a red hanbok with a gold crown with his cheeks are adorably puffed as he is about to blow out the candles in front of him.

Followers who saw Jaejoong’s photo commented, “Jaejoong’s childhood photo is totally cute” and “Jaejoong was a king even when he was little, the hanbok looks good on him“.

Furthermore, Jaejoong’s childhood photo in his hanbok is reflective of the outfits he will be wearing in MBC‘s ‘Time Slip Dr. Jin‘ which airs it’s first episode on May 26th.

Source: Jaejoong’s Twitter / allkpop

willenette

I believe that is Jaejoong at his adopted sister's birthday party. Jaejoong is one of the most adorable babies that I have ever seen and here are more of his baby pictures so indulge in the cuteness! :wub:

In a lot of these pictures, he is seen with his biological mother and there is a strong resemblance between the two.

[Photos] Jaejoong's Baby Pictures

f7d75d50d47e8b9eca4ef070ed1f2db0_45048952.455935861.jpg

075d56104e3615adac00eeecd20b3d25_45048954.2.jpg

c4b1a27508c98ec51564fbab5e0a7d29_45048955.12.jpg

a06f4fa41e7caa65b245871247681b99_45048957.17.jpg

3f9e99629eb99cf44a0d00064b9c3e13_45048959.18.jpg

a4f88043c8997cb475d6637473e95b0a_45048960.19.jpg

ce349498732c283f1b22baf338b8d776_45048961.114.jpg

d28969e9b7413e00811e4497c8002bef_45048962.115.jpg

31f3521afa677770beb1e96eb8286bdc_45048963.167.jpg

4bd0dbf248f2b4aa06cab5585f4ba7e3_45048966.1344be104a770e8e9f634d.jpg

6f38a78449b98201c604904a6c257cf5_45048971.1944be104a770e8d9c56d7.jpg

15f0c674ade0b526918d75d559ac80d0_45048973.2044be104a770e8fa07fab.jpg

7faa47a75aa8979cfb0f377d858a000b_45048974.20090202jaejoongbaby3.jpg

606c638bc669624c13b3d27b43ad97f2_45048976.20090202jaejoongbaby179xz0.jpg

e9474564fa4e8e2d256f4d35dcbd1edb_45048977.20090202jaejoongbaby421aw6.jpg

willenette

I believe that is Jaejoong at his adopted sister's birthday party. Jaejoong is one of the most adorable babies that I have ever seen and here are more of his baby pictures so indulge in the cuteness! :wub:

In a lot of these pictures, he is seen with his biological mother and there is a strong resemblance between the two.

[Photos] Jaejoong's Baby Pictures

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Hi ebulli3nt, ohhh...........thanks for posting more of his baby pictures. So, that's he was like when he was a baby.....And that's his biological Mom..... :lol:

***This is something great. Good luck, JJ! So proud of you. You know, I like his soulful voice... I’m looking forward to hear the song. And I hope his acting will improve more in “Dr Jin”. :lol:

JYJ’s Jaejoong Shows His Versatility with OST Track for “Time Slip Dr. Jin”

by: thunderstix on May 20, 2012

a0eac45ca1ec3af496baa6e576cfe385_large.jpg

JYJ’s Jaejoong will be part of the OST album of his upcoming MBC drama, “Time Slip Dr. Jin.” He will release “Living like a Dream,” with lyrics written by Jaejoong himself, on May 25.

“The entire staff was impressed by Jaejoong’s outstanding vocals and deep emotions for this song. The song, ‘Living like a Dream,’ has lyrics written by Jaejoong, and it will only make his musical talents shine even more. We believe it will play a big role in delivering Jin Hyuk’s (Song Seung Hun) heart breaking love story,” an official was quoted as saying.

“Living like a Dream” is produced by Yim Dong Kyun, whose previous works include BMK’s “Waiting only Leaves Behind Pain” and Kim Greem’s “Real Stupid.”

Many industry insiders believe this OST track will further establish Jaejoong’s position within the industry as a true “do-it-all-idol,” possessing some of the best acting and singing talent among all idol stars. Stay tuned for more updates!

credit : soompi news