Guest wing834

im sooooo looking forward to his drama (especially the cute scenes of him and han hyo joo)~ and i really hope he gets more opportunities in the future~ about his acting skills, he was very raw in the banjun dramas, but that was like 2/3 yrs ago, and those werent exactly proper serious dramas~ "the way u r" was quite good, i loved his actions scenes, looked so HOT :D

but in an interview, the producer? said that jae's acting skills has improved significantly~ so i will be looking forward to it :D but tbh, im not expecting too much, and fans shouldnt expect jae to be brilliant, and completely natural on his acting debut, hes a singer and he hasnt had proper acting classes, so be completely supportive and understanding~

just a suggestion, wouldnt it be good if there was a link to "heaven's postman" thread? coz since the korean dramas and movies section is quite active, it can be quite difficult to find it....

Guest joongieholic

Woah! I definitely did see the fancams. But I definitely did not know about the kiss. I'll be looking forward to it. Even though, I may be jealous. Oh well. :blush: Does anyone knows about the release? I'm dying for the whole thing. If he was a postman, I would wake up on 6 everyday and wait at the front door. He's just too cute to be a postman. I heard that he had to re-do the kissing scene 6 times? Or was it 8 times? Gahh. I don't remember. I just heard it from a friend of mine.

I really loved Vacation : The Way U Are. So I think, I'll love Heaven's Postman more. I hope the other members try out some drama as well. BUT, seriously, not so much kissing scenes. I don't wanna see oppas' lips being stolen. I don't really mind seeing them kiss others, but the fact that the actress gets to kiss them is just making me ultra hyper. Oh, nevertheless....

Kim Jaejoong, all the way! <33333

Guest Shortyyy126

^ May?? I thought it was planned to release in March... Hopefully it'll be in March, cause May is seriously TOO long of a wait. Lol.

wing834 thanks for the clip! it seems like jaejoong is forbidding hanhyojoo to interact with the fans, that dork. lol. they look pretty cute together and they seem to get along just fine. xD

Guest squeaky

ahaaa an acting thread :] my boy's becoming an actor... -sniff sniff- LOL

anyways. i hope he improved. he may have a voice of an angel, but the acting in his banjun dramas was..questionable.

XD

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

I would wake up on 6 everyday and wait at the front door.

LOL i'd probably do the same too! And maybe, make him some cookies or sandwiches and like, something to drink when he comes XD lol... OMFGEE *dies*

The PDs said that his acting has improved...coz LOL the banjuns were like, 2-3 years ago...and Jaejoong said he worked hard for this so i'm keeping my hopes up ^^

I personally don't mind the kissing scenes, it would be fun to watch.

Guest joongieholic

Its released next year May! So long to wait >_<

Oh my. That's a looooong way to go! I hope they pull it forward, since they didn't release Dating on Earth. I did hear that they'll put it inside "All About TVfXQ Season 3" though. Not sure whether it's confirm yet. I'll be waiting!

^ May?? I thought it was planned to release in March... Hopefully it'll be in March, cause May is seriously TOO long of a wait. Lol.

wing834 thanks for the clip! it seems like jaejoong is forbidding hanhyojoo to interact with the fans, that dork. lol. they look pretty cute together and they seem to get along just fine. xD

Gahahahah! It seems to me that he's fooling around. They're sooooo cute. As a couple, yeah. Haha. At least it shows they have good friendship, if not, they'll have troubles shooting it.

LOL i'd probably do the same too! And maybe, make him some cookies or sandwiches and like, something to drink when he comes XD lol... OMFGEE *dies*

The PDs said that his acting has improved...coz LOL the banjuns were like, 2-3 years ago...and Jaejoong said he worked hard for this so i'm keeping my hopes up ^^

I personally don't mind the kissing scenes, it would be fun to watch.

Yayy! Joongie's acting skills improved! Wheee~ I think I'll faint though, watching Heaven's Postman! I think I'll make a feast for him. He's just too cute and too hot to be a normal postman. That's why he is a messenger between the worlds, I think. :sweatingbullets:

Oh, by the way. I did watch the fancams. Is there a trailer releasing anytime near? And, what's the story about? Besides, Joongie being a messenger?

<33 Luna

Yup!He alredy finished filming this drama

If I not mistaken 12th Dec or 13th Dec is their last day filming

Anyway, we need to make his thread active!

New Pics from the drama

73926054xu2.jpg

27012716gc8.jpg

Guest purplecrocus

seriously, i've registered for so long and never made any post up till now...

jaejoong got my maiden post !!! :wub:

so excited to watch this! :D

Guest wing834

thanks for the poster + scans~ love the pic of jae and HHJ walking together with massive smiles on their faces :D they make such a cute couple~ really hope that they could release small trailers :D

Guest khslya

I'm so glad that there's a thread here for our dearest joongie!

Wow.. may would be a long wait! I'm sure we all can't wait for it to air right now! Can't wait to see his acting, can't wait to see their chemistry, can't wait to see their kissing scenes..

CAN'T WAIT!! :D

Guest demon_wings

Jaejoong is an actor now...

I'm anticipating Heaven's postman..

Yayy! Joongie's acting skills improved! Wheee~ I think I'll faint though, watching Heaven's Postman! I think I'll make a feast for him. He's just too cute and too hot to be a normal postman. That's why he is a messenger between the worlds, I think. :sweatingbullets:

Yeah! I agree, he's a hot messenger.

i personally think his acting arent all that great

not enough emotion in my opinion

but i am sure he has improved from the last piece of acting i seen from him

Guest khslya

I agree on that.. esp after seeing his NGs from previous works, he did have some problem trying to be natural.. But i hope n think that he had improved.. :D