More Private First Class Kim Jaejoong Pictures...

Embedded image permalink

#Jaejoong's shirt is a gift from KJJ DC Gallery ��#김재중 
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jaejoong&no=363052&page=1 
Via PrinceJJ

CI1UFX3UsAAfCdX.jpg

CI1hYx3VAAAc6qD.jpg

More pictures here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/29-7/5/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-629-752015.html?spref=tw

Edited by tealee
added discription
  • Like 2

Some translations from 'All About Yu' (Yuchun's fm in Osaka Night 2)

YC imitated JJ's laughter -> he puts his hand to cover his mouth while laughing. #AllAboutYu 

When asked who do you want to meet now, YC immediately answer JJ. #AllAboutYu 

What are you afraid of? Heights
Stars you admire? Junsu and Jejung
Person you want to meet? Jejung

YC says he can naturally tell JJ that he loves him but Junsu...JJ is gentle and he gets jealous easily. But he doesn't know what JS's mind

YC doesn't express his feelings to Junsu that much because he doesn't know what's in Junsu's mind. And he feels shy around Junsu

Via rubypurple_fan

JaeChun feels...
CBv9EmiUEAE6vcq.jpg

• Like 1

[OFFICIAL] Notice to refrain from sending post to Jaejoong http://www.c-jes.com/ko/news/detail.asp?document_no=239&seq=2120&searchType=&searchStr= 

Embedded image permalink

'Related government authority's having difficulties as it's been overburdened due to letters and presents delivered to Jaejoong's unit as this may cause other soldiers and families unintentional inconvenience, pls do not send private mails and parcels to his unit.
Jaejoong himself also asked not to send any posts as he'll remember fans' warm hearts at his concert and from video msg.
'Fans' strong cooperation for this issue would be very much appreciated and we hope you can keep your strong supports in your hearts.
Via WidM_Info

Dedication(JYJ ONLY)@WidM_Info

Some foreign fans even come to Jaejoong's unit, apply for meeting him.Pls help him to continue his duty as a soldier.

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Mia @visualshock33

I believe cjes message is for the fans who DIRECTLY send letters and try to visit KJJ without his permission.so let's not judge all of them

On the other hand, fan supports are always done with the permission of the idol, whether the idol is in the army or not.
JJ is mindful of everyone. He doesn't want to inconvenience his fellow soldiers but he also understands how his fans miss him.

Some foreign fans have been harassing not only JJ against his wishes but also his fellow soldiers by making a visit at JJ's Division
This WILL reflect negatively on JJ's reputation as such visits waste the resources that's meant for families of JJ's fellow soldiers
Even if you did make a visit & made an application to see JJ, it would be futile attempt since you have to state your relationship to JJ
Save Jaejoong from those terrible headaches and don't visit him or send letters/gifts to him directly to his Division
For those of you who are still dying to send letters to JJ Cafe JHolic in Myeongdong is taking letters from fans right now :D

Embedded image permalink
[Cafe JHolic FB]
  • Like 1

Jaejoong wows fans in military uniform

Updated : July 02 2015

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015070

A photo of Jaejoong, a member of K-pop boy group JYJ, in his red military uniform was revealed Tuesday.
He was spotted at the carnival held in Yeoju, Gyeonggi Province with a short haircut, still looking strong and confident.
He is currently serving in the military band in the 55th Bonghwa Division and is expected to complete his service on December 30, 2016.
By Ko Ji-seon (jiseon.ko@heraldcorp.com)
@Kpop_Herald

Another recent photo of Private First Kim Jaejoong...
yejida_
instagram.com/p/4nzniGS_Cp/  

Embedded image permalink

More pictures here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/29-7/5/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-629-752015.html?spref=tw

• Like 1

Updated : July 02 2015

A photo of Jaejoong, a member of K-pop boy group JYJ, in his red military uniform was revealed Tuesday.
He was spotted at the carnival held in Yeoju, Gyeonggi Province with a short haircut, still looking strong and confident.
He is currently serving in the military band in the 55th Bonghwa Division and is expected to complete his service on December 30, 2016.
By Ko Ji-seon (jiseon.ko@heraldcorp.com)
@Kpop_Herald

Another recent photo of Private First Kim Jaejoong...
yejida_
instagram.com/p/4nzniGS_Cp/ 

Hi tealee, thanks for sharing this here. Well, as I take a look at the photos it seems that the body built is still the same or is it just me? I wanted to see him gaining weight & building some muscles here & there.....:P Or I guess it's yet too soon, huh? :D

[OFFICIAL] Notice to refrain from sending post to Jaejoong http://www.c-jes.com/ko/news/detail.asp?document_no=239&seq=2120&searchType=&searchStr= 

'Related government authority's having difficulties as it's been overburdened due to letters and presents delivered to Jaejoong's unit as this may cause other soldiers and families unintentional inconvenience, pls do not send private mails and parcels to his unit.
Jaejoong himself also asked not to send any posts as he'll remember fans' warm hearts at his concert and from video msg.
'Fans' strong cooperation for this issue would be very much appreciated and we hope you can keep your strong supports in your hearts.
Via WidM_Info

Dedication(JYJ ONLY)@WidM_Info

Some foreign fans even come to Jaejoong's unit, apply for meeting him.Pls help him to continue his duty as a soldier.

Mia @visualshock33

I believe cjes message is for the fans who DIRECTLY send letters and try to visit KJJ without his permission.so let's not judge all of them

On the other hand, fan supports are always done with the permission of the idol, whether the idol is in the army or not.
JJ is mindful of everyone. He doesn't want to inconvenience his fellow soldiers but he also understands how his fans miss him.

Some foreign fans have been harassing not only JJ against his wishes but also his fellow soldiers by making a visit at JJ's Division
This WILL reflect negatively on JJ's reputation as such visits waste the resources that's meant for families of JJ's fellow soldiers
Even if you did make a visit & made an application to see JJ, it would be futile attempt since you have to state your relationship to JJ
Save Jaejoong from those terrible headaches and don't visit him or send letters/gifts to him directly to his Division
For those of you who are still dying to send letters to JJ Cafe JHolic in Myeongdong is taking letters from fans right now :D

[Cafe JHolic FB]

tealee, also, thanks for sharing this. Hahaha - his Label is already pleading......... As I see the photos here the fans were it seems sending excessive amount of food boxes. And there are number of letters and parcels as well. Looks heavy, huh? :P

Hi tealee, thanks for sharing this here. Well, as I take a look at the photos it seems that the body built is still the same or is it just me? I wanted to see him gaining weight & building some muscles here & there.....:P Or I guess it's yet too soon, huh? :D

[Cafe JHolic FB]

tealee, also, thanks for sharing this. Hahaha - his Label is already pleading......... As I see the photos here the fans were it seems sending excessive amount of food boxes. And there are number of letters and parcels as well. Looks heavy, huh? :P

The JJ soldier supports sent by DC KJJ (I shared here on previous page) are approved by Jaejoong himself...The 'support' includes food/snack items, skin care stuff, and t shirts (same as KJJ wore in the picture with a fan---the black Adidas shirt) for ALL the military band members that KJJ belongs to...That 'support' also includes bound 'Comment Books' from fans  who offered words of encouragements...All these were approved by JJ and his unit...

What CJeS is talking about are fans who are sending letters and packages (some actually placing their names requesting to visit JJ) directly to his unit...This is discouraged by JJ himself who does not want to inconvenience his unit.

The 'JHolic' event is JJ's own business having a way and place for fans to send their regards to JJ in one place...J Holic will give the letters to Jaejoong when he's out on leave...

Private First Class Kim Jaejoong gaining admiration from other soldiers...

재중이를 기다리는 한나(Hannah)@The_Little_Pear

Embedded image permalink

Happy baby receiving gifts from KJJ DC Gallery #jaejoong @DC_Jellery (cr my daughter) 

Embedded image permalink

Edited by tealee
combined a post
  • Like 1

[Cafe JHolic FB]

The JJ soldier supports sent by DC KJJ (I shared here on previous page) are approved by Jaejoong himself...The 'support' includes food/snack items, skin care stuff, and t shirts (same as KJJ wore in the picture with a fan---the black Adidas shirt) for ALL the military band members that KJJ belongs to...That 'support' also includes bound 'Comment Books' from fans  who offered words of encouragements...All these were approved by JJ and his unit...

What CJeS is talking about are fans who are sending letters and packages (some actually placing their names requesting to visit JJ) directly to his unit...This is discouraged by JJ himself who does not want to inconvenience his unit.

The 'JHolic' event is JJ's own business having a way and place for fans to send their regards to JJ in one place...J Holic will give the letters to Jaejoong when he's out on leave...

Happy baby receiving gifts from KJJ DC Gallery #jaejoong @DC_Jellery (cr my daughter) 

tealee, ye, I was referring to the fans who were sending stuff to him inside the camp. Ahhh.............so, that "JHolic" isn't something like a "coffeeshop" or a resto? - Thanks for sharing more updates about him........... :P

[Cafe JHolic FB]

tealee, ye, I was referring to the fans who were sending stuff to him inside the camp. Ahhh.............so, that "JHolic" isn't something like a "coffeeshop" or a resto? - Thanks for sharing more updates about him........... :P

Yes...J Holic is a coffee (and pastries) shop in Myeongdong (and another site in Bupyeoung Incheon).

Been there and the place is excellent!!!

:)

Private First Class Kim Jaejoong...The Visual Shock of the Korean Army fluttering hearts to whoever he encounters...

CI_y7ZTUYAA4Sfe.jpgCI_y7ZUUcAAdUNz.jpg

https://instagram.com/p/4rJkR-H9Ew/ 
 https://instagram.com/p/4rImkPn9DB/

CI_0TVaUwAAlhNZ.jpg

JYJ3 Note: Dojasesang is a place where you can learn about the culture of ceramics and shop for all kinds of items made out of ceramics
[PHOTO] 지난 1일 뉴욕페스티벌 공연 중 일부 공연이
도자세상 도예랑 안에서 열렸었습니다
그 중 군악대 공연도 도예랑에서 열렸답니다!
먼데이키즈 이진성님과 JYJ에 김재중님도
군악대원으로 오셔서 도예랑 안이 시끌벅적 했었죠
김재중님은 어우.. 말이 안나오더라구요
몇 년동안 잠잠하던 심장이 뛰기 시작
아주 벌렁벌렁하는 심장 부여잡느라 고생했답니다
저희 도자세상 직원분들 사진촬영에도 흔쾌히
응해주시고 얼굴만큼 마음씨도 ��
거기에 목소리까지.. 7월1일 김재중님 덕분에
저희 도자세상 직원분들 남녀노소 할 것 없이
하루종일 설레는 하루였었답니다
#여주 #도자세상 #뉴욕국제광고페스티벌 #NYF #도예랑 #공연 #군악대 #먼데이키즈 #이진성 #JYJ #김재중 #심장 #하트비트 #벌렁벌렁 #두근두근
instagram.com/p/4rImkPn9DB/
[TRANS] There were performances for a part of the New York Festival show on the 1st [of July]
[…]
Among them, the military band also had opened at Doyerang!
Monday Kiz’s Lee Jin Sung nim and Kim Jaejoong nim from JYJ too
[…]
Kim Jaejoong nim is, oh.. How we were speechless
Our hearts started running after having been calm for years
[…]
For accepting us and having a warm heart like your face too ��
Up to your voice there.. Thanks to Kim Jaejoong nim on July 1
For our Ceramics World employees, men and women of all ages
It had become an exciting day all day
#Yeoju #Ceramics_World #New_York_International_Advertising_Festival #NYF #Doyerang #performance #military_band #Monday_Kiz #Lee_Jin_Sung #JYJ #KimJaejoong #heart #heartbeat #skipping #pit-a-pat

CI_0VyIUMAA3kC5.jpg

[PHOTO] 도자세상 최고의 그룹 아시아 스타가 방문했는데
가만히 있을 수 없어 저희 도자세상에서는 약소하게나마
작은 머그잔 하나를 선물해드렸는데요
도자세상 쇼핑백 들고 계신 김재중님이네요
#여주 #도자세상 #머그 #뉴욕국제광고페스티벌 #NYF #도예랑 #공연 #군악대 #JYJ #김재중 #심장 #하트비트 #벌렁벌렁 #두근두근
instagram.com/p/4rJkR-H9Ew/
[TRANS] The Asia star of the best group paid a visit to Ceramics World
Even if we at Ceramics World cannot be still and are small and weak
We gave one small mug to present as a gift to him
Here is Kim Jaejoong nim who’s holding our shopping bag at Ceramics World
#Yeoju #Ceramics_World #mug #New_York_International_Advertising_Festival #NYF #Doyerang #performance #military_band #JYJ #KimJaejoong #heart #heartbeat #skipping #pit-a-pat

Source: dojasesang

Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

Shared by: JYJ3
  • Like 2

Private First Class Kim Jaejoong with "SPY" friends...
instagram.com/p/4tUPwJu1PQ/   

rdicjo김구닌 진급기념 면회~!! 
#김군인 #일병 #540일 #시간안가 #스파이 #민재형 #유라 #혜영이

Embedded image permalink

Note: Actresses Ryu HyeYoung (in hat) and Choi YuRa (in sunglasses) are with CJES also...

CJDyyAiUMAAY_Q1.jpg

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/29-7/5/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-629-752015.html?spref=tw

Edited by tealee
added pic
  • Like 2

Team of drama “Spy” updates fans with new photo of JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong in the military

Posted on July 4, 2015
jaejoongjuly2015

A new photo of JYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong has surfaced on an online fan page for the artist and actor, revealing his unchanging appearance since joining the military.
Posted on July 4th through a fan page, it was revealed that during visitation hours on the camp, the team of the drama Spy came to visit him.
In the photo, Jaejoong is seen with his short hair and dog tags worn around his neck.
Currently, he is serving under the 55th division and is set to be dismissed on December 30, 2016. Spy was one of the last dramas he was in that aired at the beginning of 2015 before he enlisted.
72281223.2_99_20150704215903
Source: Sports Donga
Koreaboo @Koreaboo

Team of drama "Spy" updates fans with new photo of JYJ's Kim Jaejoong in the military -- http://aegyo.me/5rCg 

• Like 1

Another Private First Class Kim Jaejoong army picture...

https://instagram.com/p/4varG_MvrM/
kimjah180
Embedded image permalink 
Embedded image permalink

News Article:
Recent photo of JYJ #김재중 serving in the army, "Never knew he would fit in that well ㅠ3ㅠ" http://m.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1548650.htm#cb 
Via crystalmoon64

Embedded image permalink

Edited by tealee
added article
  • Like 1

[Cafe JHolic FB]

Yes...J Holic is a coffee (and pastries) shop in Myeongdong (and another site in Bupyeoung Incheon).

Been there and the place is excellent!!!

:)

Private First Class Kim Jaejoong...The Visual Shock of the Korean Army fluttering hearts to whoever he encounters...

https://instagram.com/p/4rJkR-H9Ew/ 
 https://instagram.com/p/4rImkPn9DB/

JYJ3 Note: Dojasesang is a place where you can learn about the culture of ceramics and shop for all kinds of items made out of ceramics
[PHOTO] 지난 1일 뉴욕페스티벌 공연 중 일부 공연이
도자세상 도예랑 안에서 열렸었습니다
그 중 군악대 공연도 도예랑에서 열렸답니다!
먼데이키즈 이진성님과 JYJ에 김재중님도
군악대원으로 오셔서 도예랑 안이 시끌벅적 했었죠
김재중님은 어우.. 말이 안나오더라구요
몇 년동안 잠잠하던 심장이 뛰기 시작
아주 벌렁벌렁하는 심장 부여잡느라 고생했답니다
저희 도자세상 직원분들 사진촬영에도 흔쾌히
응해주시고 얼굴만큼 마음씨도 ��
거기에 목소리까지.. 7월1일 김재중님 덕분에
저희 도자세상 직원분들 남녀노소 할 것 없이
하루종일 설레는 하루였었답니다
#여주 #도자세상 #뉴욕국제광고페스티벌 #NYF #도예랑 #공연 #군악대 #먼데이키즈 #이진성 #JYJ #김재중 #심장 #하트비트 #벌렁벌렁 #두근두근
instagram.com/p/4rImkPn9DB/
[TRANS] There were performances for a part of the New York Festival show on the 1st [of July]
[…]
Among them, the military band also had opened at Doyerang!
Monday Kiz’s Lee Jin Sung nim and Kim Jaejoong nim from JYJ too
[…]
Kim Jaejoong nim is, oh.. How we were speechless
Our hearts started running after having been calm for years
[…]
For accepting us and having a warm heart like your face too ��
Up to your voice there.. Thanks to Kim Jaejoong nim on July 1
For our Ceramics World employees, men and women of all ages
It had become an exciting day all day
#Yeoju #Ceramics_World #New_York_International_Advertising_Festival #NYF #Doyerang #performance #military_band #Monday_Kiz #Lee_Jin_Sung #JYJ #KimJaejoong #heart #heartbeat #skipping #pit-a-pat

[PHOTO] 도자세상 최고의 그룹 아시아 스타가 방문했는데
가만히 있을 수 없어 저희 도자세상에서는 약소하게나마
작은 머그잔 하나를 선물해드렸는데요
도자세상 쇼핑백 들고 계신 김재중님이네요
#여주 #도자세상 #머그 #뉴욕국제광고페스티벌 #NYF #도예랑 #공연 #군악대 #JYJ #김재중 #심장 #하트비트 #벌렁벌렁 #두근두근
instagram.com/p/4rJkR-H9Ew/
[TRANS] The Asia star of the best group paid a visit to Ceramics World
Even if we at Ceramics World cannot be still and are small and weak
We gave one small mug to present as a gift to him
Here is Kim Jaejoong nim who’s holding our shopping bag at Ceramics World
#Yeoju #Ceramics_World #mug #New_York_International_Advertising_Festival #NYF #Doyerang #performance #military_band #JYJ #KimJaejoong #heart #heartbeat #skipping #pit-a-pat

Source: dojasesang

Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3

Shared by: JYJ3

Hi tealee, thanks for the reply about his coffeeshop. Also, thanks for sharing about updates above. Looking at him on these photos ye, it already shows that he gained weight inside the camp & I love the bod built now - Hahaha - he's sexier & hotter. He looks gorgeous wearing that red & white uniform. :P

• Like 1

kimjah180

News Article:
Recent photo of JYJ #김재중 serving in the army, "Never knew he would fit in that well ㅠ3ㅠ" http://m.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1548650.htm#cb 
Via crystalmoon64

tealee, thanks for sharing more photos here. Please keep them coming. About the picture where he's wearing a white tee.... although, he looks as handsome as always but I wonder why he’s not smiling in the picture, huh? It seems he’s not happy inside there..... Is he not feeling well? He just looks tired to me like he's not getting enough sleep – because that eye bags are showing. Sigh.........Stay safe & stay healthy, JJ. I miss you, JJ! :sweatingbullets:

kimjah180

News Article:
Via crystalmoon64

tealee, thanks for sharing more photos here. Please keep them coming. About the picture where he's wearing a white tee.... although, he looks as handsome as always but I wonder why he’s not smiling in the picture, huh? It seems he’s not happy inside there..... Is he not feeling well? He just looks tired to me like he's not getting enough sleep – because that eye bags are showing. Sigh.........Stay safe & stay healthy, JJ. I miss you, JJ! :sweatingbullets:

Hello...Jaejoong always have big eye bags (Koreans call them 'aegyo sal' and they actually like them LOL) since young...Of course, they get bigger when tired or not feeling well.

His sister had shared a letter from soldier Jaejoong that he has been having severe headaches lasting for a long time. I'm sure it's not easy doing the regular soldier tasks and the military band stuff on top of it all.

He will be fine.

I actually think he looks mighty fine in the pic with white t-shirt. He gave a charismatic gaze and that's enough for me...

Still have up to July 15th to send your letters to Jaejoong via JHolic

CAFE JHOLIC (3F) 
Jung-gu Myeongdong 2-ga, 54-6 
Seoul, Korea 100-810

Good morning everyone ^^
오늘도 많은 편지 도착!
From Japan. Indonesia. China. Israel.
고이고이 편지함으로 보내드리겠습니다^^♡
오늘도 명동하늘 매우 맑음!
Good morning everyone ^^
Even today, many letters arrive!
From Japan. Indonesia. China. Israel.
And we'll send you your inbox this ^ ^ ♡

Even today, very few of the heavens, Myeong-dong!

CJMtaxpVAAAKbI9.jpg
CJMtdYdUYAEIluA.jpg

Another fan project...

~Message to Soldier Jaejoong 2nd Youtube Video Project~ 

Embedded image permalink
AngelWing @Angel33Wing

Embedded image permalink
 @hola_chica_jj

kimjah180

News Article:
Via crystalmoon64

Hello...Jaejoong always have big eye bags (Koreans call them 'aegyo sal' and they actually like them LOL) since young...Of course, they get bigger when tired or not feeling well.

His sister had shared a letter from soldier Jaejoong that he has been having severe headaches lasting for a long time. I'm sure it's not easy doing the regular soldier tasks and the military band stuff on top of it all.

He will be fine.

I actually think he looks mighty fine in the pic with white t-shirt. He gave a charismatic gaze and that's enough for me...

tealee, ye, you're right - I've seen him sometimes with this eye bags....even if he's not there yet. Oh, severe headaches.....I guess this is the reason why he looks a bit tired. Ye, I love him wearing white tee.......so simple but looks great in him. :P I heard that this picture was taken last Saturday when the "Spy" team visited him in the camp.  It was his 'Spy' team who took a photo of him. NICE that we were updated of his appearance. :D

[★QUIZ] Can You Tell If These Are Male Or Female Idols’ Legs?

It may be harder than you think! See if you can tell whether these legs belong to male or female idols.

(skipped unrelated.....)

These legs belong to: JaeJoong

tumblr_midvzlQI2D1r3wtdxo2_1280.jpg?crop

source : koreaboo

Edited by willenette

Lee Bum Soo talked about JYJ Jaejoong and ZEA's Im Siwan at his fanmeeting in Tokyo last July 4 

jjlbs

LBS: There was an incident that JJ had hit me with his fist. JJ kept on apologizing, saying sorry over and over again.
"JJ was in shock that he wasn't able to eat." this shows the gentle and delicate personality of JJ.

LBS impression of JJ: I am very glad to worked with him again after Dr Jin, JJ is a very dedicated actor, always trying to learn.

"He does not forget to smile, doesn't give a hard expression even if there are difficulties in shooting/long hours of shooting.
We had a serious scene together, a very emotional one, and JJ has fully portrayed his character. He is a great actor."

Translations by Ruby ルビー@rubypurple_fan

r.580x0
http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2024027 

Could be from this scene (on Episode 9)...So heartbreaking...
DongSoo wanted YoungDal to hit him to continue the ruse that YD is 'with' the baddie Go BokTae...

image.jpg
JYJ CAFFEINE: Triangle Episode 9 Full Recap 
http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2014/06/triangle-episode-9-full-recap.html?spref=tw

Private Jaejoong missed by friends...

[TRANS] Tony Hong shares old photo with #김재중 @Tonyhong1004 
Via crystalmoon64

CJQQ9-_UwAARysa.jpg

CJQQ9_BVEAE1BfX.jpg

Jaejoong is hotter than ever in his military uniform

by CoCo Kdrama on Mon, Jul 06, 2015
b26df21a-6030-4155-a911-5236f3c5121c.jpg

Kim Jae Joong has been in the military for several months now, but that doesn't mean that his fans have forgotten him. New photos of the actor idol makeup free and donning his military uniform keep surfacing online, and fans can't stop noticing how amazing he looks au naturel. Take a look for yourself! 
2bf7ece9-e3b4-42bf-b46f-1452fbd67e25.jpg
15c42040-5416-4d51-bd53-075e7f4aa216.jpg
3b3b62c7-d3cb-44ac-8b4d-9d071d44a799.jpg
20f71d63-b5c0-4144-a19f-95bf0d8d8480.jpg
Doesn't he rock the military look? Do you prefer him as a flower boy or a manly man?

DramaFever @dramafever

#JYJ #Jaejoong is looking hotter than ever in his military uniform!   

More Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/6-7/12/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/07/jyj-news-week-of-76-7122015.html?spref=tw

• Like 1