JYJ Bodyguard (James Yang) shares a pic with Kim Jaejoong and staff...
https://instagram.com/p/3stES8MRq0/?taken-by=hjang5005
[TRANS] Wow, I had this? Found lost photos while organizing computer, part of precious memory

(crystalmoon64)

Embedded image permalink

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/8-6/14/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-68-6142015.html?spref=tw

Edited by tealee
added translations
  • Like 1

[NEWS] 150609 Park Yuchun “Got a call from Kim Jaejoong who enlisted…It’s good that he’s doing well”

704_1649625_435511.jpg

First, he disclosed about his thought about kinds of opposing dramas in his interview with SINA. To the question ‘Which work, comedy or drama, do you personally prefer?’, Park Yuchun expressed his opinion, “I like it better when the script is good. So, it is like this (for me). Well of course…comedy has lighter key factors rather than drama. It is comfortable to also shoot since there are many genres, and its scenes are even more fun, too.” and, “If I have to choose one of the two, then I think it is better that the script has to be interesting”.
To the question ‘Have you been in contact with Kim Jaejoong after he enlisted’, Park Yuchun said, “I was on the phone with him once. It’s fortunate that he sounded like he is doing very well. Well, yes… Jaejoong-hyung is getting along very well, thus I also feel relieved”.
Lastly, Park Yuchun said, “There remains filming for my movie…I think I would like to have the opportunity meet/see fans very much when I wind up finishing the filming for my movie well,” about his future plans.
Sources: Sina + TV Daily  
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  
Shared by: JYJ3

JaeChun feels...

Embedded image permalink

• Like 1

Very touching... Sunao Ni Narenakute

[KR news] Ueno Juri mentioned JJ in an interview recently http://goo.gl/YKd4tz 

Ueno Juri worked with JJ in the Jdrama Sunare. She said, "We filmed a scene where we hold hands and after that he will run away and hide behind a wall. We later became friends and I asked him why he did that. He said because he needs to be immersed in the role."

In sunare, JJ has a 1-sided love w/ Ueno Juri so he purposely put a distance between the 2 of them while filming so he can act his part well
Ahh so that's why. If u watch the BTS, you can see JJ fooling around with the rest of the cast, but not as much with Ueno Juri. Our JJ...

Sunare - short for Sunao Ni Narenakute, JJ's 2010 Jdrama

Via rubypurple_fan

ldh141220150610165537_X_01_C_1.jpg

CHIKGnnUYAEcLYw.jpg
CHIKG5eUYAAmKfO.jpg
Via @emiko_51

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/8-6/14/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-68-6142015.html?spref=tw

Edited by tealee
added pic

Private Jaejoong "NEWS"

CHSAez3UcAAv1OV.jpg

CHSAfRAUkAIhRmE.jpg
Via Spica @Spica4865
http://goo.gl/adj7ZV 

I had gone to school where Kim Junsu-nim had attended, but I am working in our school office at the moment so now I also hear stories from teachers again while on duty at our school. I am always enjoying the gallers here who give a lot of help in JYJ Gall.
As it happens, my older brother is among those who enlisted in the army for the first one month. He was in the same living hall with Kim Jaejoong-nim in the training camp?, and sent a sign that I requestedㅠㅠ
Although it’s a bit overdue, I’ll post it up. I heard he[Jaejoong] really takes cares of other soldiers and has a very good personality!!
The Doraemon sticker on the photo is our older brother and the heart sticker is on my name!
I’m always thankful to JYJ gallers:D

Source: 비비빅 via DC JYJ Gall  

Military Leave Is Cancelled For Kim Hyun Joong, Choi Jin Hyuk, Kim Jae Joong and Park Ji Bin

BY Julie Jones | Jun 12, 2015 10:26 AM EDT
Kim Jae Joong and Choi Jin Hyuk
Choi Jin Hyuk, Kim Jae Joong, Kim Hyun Joong and Park Ji Bin may not be able to take the leave that is due to them while serving their two-year mandatory military duty. The recent outbreak of MERS (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome) in Korea has resulted in the suspension of leave for all military personnel.

These singers and k-drama actors will not be able to visit family and friends for a while.
The new rules also mean that the families and friends of enlisted soldiers will not be allowed to attend the ceremonies of those who have completed basic training.

Kim Hyun Joong and Park Ji Bin are currently in basic training.
The suspension of leave is not the only way that the MERS epidemic has affected the entertainment industry in Korea. Fan meetings, press conferences and concerts have been cancelled in an effort to halt the spread of the disease, which originated in Saudi Arabia.
The production companies behind two k-movies have already cancelled events.
Variety reported that Twentieth Century Fox Korea called off a special showcase for the film "My Intimate Enemies," was called off and a press conference for the film "Assassination," starring Jun Ji Hyun was cancelled, citing "recent events."
MERS has affected box office sales as filmgoers avoid crowded theaters because of the fear of infection.

According to CNN, by June 11, the total number of confirmed MERS cases in Korea had risen to 126. CNN reported that 10 people in Korea who were infected with MERS have died. In an attempt to limit exposure, 2400 schools remain shut and two medical clinics recently closed.

Military Leave Is Cancelled For Kim Hyun Joong, Choi Jin Hyujk, Kim Jae Joong and Park Ji Bin http://dlvr.it/BBPRhK   KDramaStars@KDramaStars

Private Jaejoong's sister shares a second letter from Kim Jaejoong....

Embedded image permalink

안나@kkjj4

두번째 막둥이 편지. 유독 손편지가 좋은가보다 ㅎ 메르스에도 끄떡없는 이병 김재중~ 팬여러분들도 건강 유의하세요. 
Embedded image permalink

[Trans] Jaejoong's 2nd letter to his sister

To Anna nuna~
Oh~ It's great to get a letter from you at 55th Infantry Division!
I've gained 9kg and I've been watching my weight because I also feel that it may be dangerous to gain more weight~ But I think 6kg of that 9kg I gained is muscle~
There is a merit to have our parents in Seoul, right? It's close~ and we can respond faster when they are sick and most of all, I think it is great that they are not as lonely~
How are you doing? I don't worry about you! Because you always take good care of yourself~!

To. 안나누나~
오우~ 55사단에서 다시 누나 편지 받아서 좋은데? 살은 9kg 쪄서 나도 더 찌면 위험할 것 같아서 잘 조절하고 있어~ 근데 9kg 중에 6kg은 근육으로 찐듯~ 부모님이 서울에 계셔서 아주 좋은 점이 있지? 가깝고~ 혹시 아프셔도 금방 대처할수있고 일단 외로워 하지 않으시니까 그것만큼 좋은게 없는거같아~ 누나는 무슨 문제는 없지? 난 누나는 걱정안돼! 워낙 잘 하니까~!
https://twitter.com/kkjj4/status/609370685169758208
via inheaven_wJYJ

We all kinda wanna see those muscles gained...'Jus sayin'
Embedded image permalink
More Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/8-6/14/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-68-6142015.html?spref=tw
Edited by tealee
added translations
  • Like 1

Private Jaejoong's friend expressing frustration of not being able to visit Jae due to MERS crisis...

【june.shin1 IG】https://instagram.com/p/32PAcYS37G/ 

CHVjGVpVEAAo5dO.jpg

CHVjGV1UYAArHKt.jpg

Embedded image permalink

Same friend previously shared pics of his first visit to the 55th Infantry, including this one...
Embedded image permalink
https://instagram.com/p/2u7f1wy3-c/

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/11-5/17/15 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-os-511-51715.html?spref=tw
june.shin1. 
충성!!!! ㅋㅋ 
Private JJ & Sergeant Shin, RT 
Officially I'm the first visitor!! Haha

Edited by tealee

*** During "Spy" airing, I wasn't able to watch the drama continuously because of lacked of time. Finally.............I re-watched it this time & finished doing it. This drama is full of action. I’m not sure what it is about these so-called spies who work for the NIS. But, “SPY” has some pretty decent action sequences.  Usually I don't like action genre/dramas but I do find myself liking “Spy”. In the midst of the action, of course, there’s a love plot. Though there are some who weren’t too happy with the casting of Sung-hee as the female lead, it looks like that the on-screen chemistry between she and Jaejoong works. “SPY’s” plot is definitely complex. I will say this - “SPY” is actually quite brutal. By far and away the most standout aspect of the show is its cinematography. And to be honest, Jaejoong's acting has definitely improved from all his previous works. Jaejoong has mastered the art of subtlety. I feel that his character in the drama is intriguing and likable. JJ has become a versatile actor. I'm looking forward to see what more his character has to offer in his comeback project when he gets out from the military after 21-months. He was rightly cast in the drama. I'm enjoying this show - well directed, written and acted. But, got to confess I’m disappointed with the way Spy turned out at the end. Nothing much can be said of the last two episodes – everyone got shot. The ending was completely cliché. But, the last episode was definitely the best. There’s no denying it that the real star of the show is the flawless photography and editing.:P

Kim Jaejoong in SPY

Crystal Moon @crystalmoon64

#김재중 is younger but cares for everyone so well to the point I feel sorry for him, learned a lot from him -Jo Dalhwan

Embedded image permalink

스파이 감독판 Blu-ray/DVD @SPYdvd
Actor Jo Dalhwan's interview has been added to #Spy Director's cut! #스파이 #감독판
CHg64dqUMAAWJ6N.jpg
CHg64d4UAAAdIMh.jpg

스파이 감독판 Blu-ray/DVD @SPYdvd
53 minutes of NG Footages for Kim Jaejoong had been added to #Spy Director's Cut BR/DVD

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/15-6/21/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-615-6212015.html?spref=tw

• Like 1

[NEWS] 150602 If all 3 of JYJ get discharged, is it possible for them to appear on a broadcast?

Will active-duty-dols (T/N: idols who’ll serve their military service) JYJ be able to make a comeback on a broadcasting stage?

On the first day of June, news of JYJ member Park Yuchun’s enlistment reached our ears. This is the second time, following Kim Jaejoong who had enlisted last March 31. According to his agency C-JeS Entertainment side, Park Yuchun is enlisting on August 27. There remains time a little less than 3 months before he enlists.

Hereby the member in JYJ who will maintain his social status as a member of society for the time being is only Kim Junsu; who’ll visit audiences with his upcoming musical ‘Death Note’. On this, fans are also vocalizing their regrets. Since the news [about Yuchun’s enlistment] broke out, in the JYJ-related community, saddened voices pouring out constantly. It’s the situation where many fans were saying, “There only remains Junsu now. It’ll be lonely, what am I going to do?”, “Kim Junsu’s musical and solo album are good but I’m sad thinking about losing a JYJ member for a while”, and expressed their sadness.
photo 201506011041056310_1.jpg
Meanwhile, there is a reaction that stood out solely among the texts left by fans. It is a mixed question that laments “If all three of them get discharged, can they appear as JYJ on a broadcast?”

Having split from TVXQ earlier in 2012, JYJ(Kim Junsu, Park Yuchun, Kim Jaejoong) released albums consistently, but haven’t appeared on a broadcast since. There were continuously rumors of external pressure, but it is difficult to provide definite evidence about this actually. Their broadcast schedule that merely had been set, falls through again and again; and there were many speculations about it. On this, it is difficult for JYJ to appear on a broadcast, and the fact itself is publicly known even by broadcasts actually. Making an appearance alone on EBS ‘Space Empathy’ last April 30, Kim Junsu had said, “Though I am a singer, I am glad to greet you with this music broadcast after 6 years. It was difficult to make an appearance on a broadcast for reasons unknown during the 6 years,” and expressed his sadness during it.

Last April 14, Assemblywoman Choi Min-hee of the New Politics Alliance for Democracy proposed a revised law to the National Assembly, for a broadcast bill with contents prohibiting actions that block the appearance of an artist without an obvious reason. This law is called the ‘JYJ Bill’ and received responses among many netizens. When he heard this news, Park Yuchun also bared his honest mind, saying, “It feels like things are getting better where I can speak out about it now. We are in a position where we should be more thankful about it since we will be able to work in a better environment,” at SBS drama ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ press conference.

However, although it has been 6 years and their broadcast activities were close to non-existent as singers during the time, JYJ members have consistently established themselves. Kim Junsu had received a lot of love as a solo singer and musical actor, while Park Yuchun and Kim Jaejoong had as actors.

In Park Yuchun’s case, he received favorable reviews in ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’, which is his last work before he enlists; and will be able to leave the office for his post for a while with much lighter steps. For Kim Junsu, there is high hopes from fans to be expected of him, too, with a work where he’ll show an excellent performance more than ever, up ahead in musical ‘Death Note’ that has performances slated from June 20. In Kim Junsu’s case, it is still not decided about when he will enlist into the army. He is expected to stay active, filling in for the gap of his two members for the time being first.

The projected discharge date for Kim Jaejoong –the first to enlist from JYJ– is December 30, 2016. If he get discharged followed by Park Yuchun and up to Kim Junsu, side by side, they will be ‘active-duty-dols’ JYJ. Can the three members of JYJ stand on a broadcasting stage when they return from the army? It seems fans are also looking forward to it as much as singer JYJ.

Source: Newsen  

Fan receiving a sign from Private Jaejoong

[yujeong_0103 인스타] InstaSize #JYJ #김재중 싸인 어머어머..집에오니 뙇!!!!! 감사합니다 https://instagram.com/p/3_-xJurl3S/?taken-by=yujeong_0103 
Via  @JHOLIC0126_JYJ

Embedded image permalink
Embedded image permalink

[OTHER INSTAGRAM] 150617 Pojangmacha Owner shares screencap of a KakaoTalk with Jaejoong

[PHOTO] #논현동맛집 #쪼가리포차 #포장마차 #포차 #논현동 #강남포차 #김재중 #영웅재중 #jyj #연예인 나 재중씨랑 카톡도 하는 사이야 ~~~ instagram.com/p/4AbzpMShC3/
[TRANS] #restaurant_in_Nonhyeon-dong #Jjogalipocha #pojangmacha #po-cha #Nonhyeon-dong #tented_restaurant_in_Gangnam #Kim_Jaejoong #Hero_Jaejoong #jyj #celebrity
This is the KakaoTalk I did with Jaejoong-ssi ~~~
JYJ3 note: This is the same pojangmacha that Jaejoong had visited before he enlisted [see HERE]
photo 11419174_489384551220984_1750225131_n.jpg
[Translation of text]
— 2015 May 23, Saturday —
Kim Jaejoong
Oho”I came out to stay outside for a night~
Also, your shop is flourishing!
That’s great!
Restaurant owner Yup~^^! Thanks to you!!
Fans really love you!!
Source: daeho_____  
Shared by: JYJ3

Not surprised at all but very disappointing...But we will keep on fighting and supporting JYJ!

The JYJ Law To Prevent Broadcast Bans Failed To Pass Bill Screening

BY Adrienne Stanley | Jun 17, 2015 10:21 AM EDT

jyj-jpg.jpg?w=600

(Photo : C-Jes Entertainment )

According to a June 17 report published in the business section of the Korean outlet News 1, the bill which has been commonly referred to as the JYJ Law, failed to pass through a National Assembly subcommittee.

Lawmakers were sat on the subcommittee expressed concerns over the bill, citing its potential to harm agencies and broadcasters. The subcommittee called for modifications, which would be fair and practical for all parties. "The original legislative intent of this law allows for a very high probability of misuse and abuse," said one member of the subcommittee.
The law did not pass its initial screening, due to similar concerns regarding the language contained in the bill and the potential to economically injure the businesses which could be involved in future cases. 
On April 14, the bill known as the JYJ Law was proposed by Assemblywoman Choi Min Hee. Assemblywoman Choi sits on the Ministry of Science, ICT, and Future Planning. An article published on April 15 by Hankyung outlined her intent behind the bill. "Part of the issue is the agency is preventing broadcast offers and appearances," said Assemblywoman Choi. "There is also a need for sanctions on broadcasting companies who are doing the same things." 
The alleged avarice against JYJ began in 2009 when Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu launched a lawsuit against SM Entertainment, in an attempt to dissolve their exclusive contract with the agency. A lengthy legal battle ensued between the idols and their former company, which resulted in alleged bans against promotional activities, including participation in music chart shows.
In July 2013, the Korea Fair Trade Commission placed a restraining order against SM and future attempts by the company to interfere with JYJ's promotions. However, the group was allegedly unable to return to programs which continued to enforce the ban.
The first televised music appearance by a member of JYJ since their 2009 lawsuit occurred on April 13. Junsu appeared on the EBS program, "Space Sympathy," marking the first time he performed on a Korean music program, in six years. Other artists who have cited such bans include former TRAX member, No Min Woo. 
KDramaStars

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/15-6/21/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-615-6212015.html?spref=tw

K-pop Idol Beauty secrets featured on most recent Yahoo! Beauty article

Hyorin Sungyeol Sohee Jaejoong

It seems that the beauty of K-Pop idols is reaching international recognition!

Recently, Yahoo! Beauty released their own list titled “Beauty Secrets of K-Pop idols,” hoping to teach their viewers all about the “flawless skin.” The list included top idol stars along with their tips and tricks that they have revealed through interviews over their career.

ADVERTISING

Take a look at Yahoo! Beauty’s list below!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Jaejoong

Jaejoong, JYJ – “What’s the secret to his flawless complexion? Apparently, just H20. The singer has admitted that his skin is extremely sensitive so he only uses cleanser when necessary—using water to wash his face more often than not. Courtesy of GETTY”

Jaejoong enlisted to complete his mandatory service requirement in March and will be discharged after serving for two years.

source : koreaboo

This small outdoor restaurant thrives because of Jaejoong’s fans

Posted on June 19, 2015
Kim Jaejoong

It seems that a small pojangmacha (small outdoor tented restaurant) has seen a significant increase in business since JYJ’s Jaejoong paid a visit to the stand before his enlistment.
The restaurant owner posted a conversation between him and the idol through Kakao Talk on Instagram and though the post has since been deleted, fans captured a screenshot. The photo was captioned, “This was the Kakao Talk I had with Jaejoong-ssi.
Daeho and Jaejoong
Jaejoong: Oho”I was out to spend a night outside [of military base] ~ Also your shop is flourishing
Jaejoong: That’s great!
Restaurant Owner: Yes~^^! It is all thanks to you!! Fans really love you!!

Jaejoong previously made a visit to the restaurant on March 28th prior to his enlistment where he left little notes around the restaurant, turning the restaurant into a popular fan location. The restaurant is named Jjogalipocha in Sinonhyeon-dong. Meanwhile, he recently received 1st place at his military training graduation.
Jaejoong at Jjogalipocha
Source: Daeho Instagramteafanny_ Twitter, and JYJ3

This small outdoor restaurant thrives because of Jaejoong’s fans  via Koreaboo http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/small-outdoor-restaurant-thrives-jaejoongs-fans/

Japanese women rank the top 10 flower boys of Korea

Posted on June 20, 2015

The charm and attractiveness of Korean men spreads far and wide beyond the country, reaching into the hearts of men and women around the world. Women in Japan, overblown by the attractiveness of Korean men, ocouldn’t help but create a list of their favorite top 10 Korean flower boys. 
1. JYJ’s Jae Joong

Jaejoong

Japanese women rank the top 10 flower boys of Korea  via Koreaboo http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/japanese-women-rank-top-10-flower-boys-korea/

More Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/15-6/21/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-615-6212015.html?spref=tw

Kim Jaejoong over the years...

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink