Kim Jaejoong's SPY

Embedded image permalink

Drama ‘SPY’ Director’s Cut Box Set Details

1. Drama ‘SPY’ Director’s Cut Box Set Details
​- Box-set Component (Blu-ray & DVD)
​​1) 10 Discs
​​2) Script Book (All episodes)
​​3) Limited Edition Numbering Card (Plastic)
​​4) Postcards
​​5) Schedule Note (about 100 pages)
​​6) Interview Book (Drama Writer)
​​7) 1 Poster (Poster image will be revealed soon)

2. Disc Details
​1) Disc 1 - Disc 8 : Director’s Cut Drama (about 713 mins)
​2) Disc 9 - Disc 10 : Supplement(D9: about 160 mins // D10: about 160 mins)
​​* Disc 9
​​​- Production presentation promotion video
​​​- Trailers
​​​- Title movie clip
​​​- Teaser trailers
​​​- NG clips (Running time increased / Before: 10mins à After: 140 mins)
​​​(We will soon announce the running time of each actor or actress)
​​* Disc 10
​​​- Commentary film (100 mins)
​​​- SPY Interview
(Director : Hyunsuk Park / Actor : Ohsung Yu, Jongok Bae, Sunghee Koh)

An event winning ‘Kim Jaejoong 2013 Asia Tour in Japan DVD(Korean Ver.)’ for 10 random shoppers who pre-ordered SPY director’s cut BD/DVD from the start of preorder, will be end soon. The event lasts until 24:00 on 5/31.
​- Event End : May 31st
​- Notification of winner : 6/1-6/5 (Drama SPY D.C. Official DAUM Café)
​(URL : http://cafe.daum.net/DramaSpy20150109)
Shoppers still can purchase the product on online malls after the event ends.

Thank you.

스파이 감독판 Blu-ray/DVD @SPYdvd

In other news...

Designer brand 'Booth' shares #Jaejoong picture from a photoshoot (JYJ Magazine)
boothcompanyさんの写真 https://instagram.com/p/3Qbw5AFZ-u/  
cultureX JYJ재중 #JYJ #김재중 #booth #booththeculture #화보  
http://www.boothseoul.com

Embedded image permalink

From JYJ magazine (via PrinceJJ)
CGKGmXQUoAA4ohX.jpg

...and then more Private Jaejoong news...

Moldir staff shares picture with Jaejoong on weibo...
(@ 奇比奇比MOON from weibo)

CGK49hNUYAAmbPU.jpg

Embedded image permalink

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/25-5/31/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-525-5312015.html?spref=tw

Private Jaejoong "NEWS"

Translations via crystalmoon64
Eye witness account:Do u see him( #김재중 ) often?

Yes, he asked me 4 extra pack of milk. ��BabyJ? http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=jaejoong&no=360299&page=1 

Embedded image permalink

Friend's FB: #김재중 was placed in his division today. Everyone there's sighing now. Coz he's too handsome. @DC_Jellery

Embedded image permalink
I saw #김재중 today. Looks so handsome even when his head is buzzed. Then, looked into mirror... See no solution there.

Embedded image permalink

His Friend: Let's be strong. Getting stronger's not gonna do u any good but...

Him: It's ok. #김재중 is still a private.

Embedded image permalink

When you are next to #김재중 u are like about a squid prince?

What squid? More like dust???

CGLw3w_VAAAvAJV.jpg

CGLw3w-UgAE2rWL.jpg

Every morning #김재중 runs without his shirt. Come and take a look. Kkkk Oh! Really want to go!!!

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink
DCJJ

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/25-5/31/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-525-5312015.html?spref=tw

Edited by tealee
added translations
  • Like 1

The 10 Greatest K-pop Male Idols Flying Solo

K-pop is abundant in flashing lights and synchronized dance moves. But when it comes down to it, it’s really the singers who are the primary exports of the ever-expanding Korean wave (AKA hallyu). While the genre’s known best for its boy bands and girl groups, many of those perfectly coiffed idols are talented vocalists who are making a name for themselves on an individual basis. Many rising male musicians in South Korea first surfaced in K-pop groups, flaunting their own unique styles that made them stand out from their bandmates. Without completely disowning the hyperactive elements of K-pop, these Korean idols are affirming their prowess as rockers, balladeers, and all-around performers.
Here are ten of our favorites.

XIA (Kim Junsu) of JYJ

After rising to fame as the power vocalist of TVXQ—one of the most popular K-pop groups ever—XIA left the act in 2009 to form JYJ with two other members. In 2012, he released his first solo album, Tarantallegra, which set the tone for XIA’s career. The album offers a mixture of dramatic, multi-faceted dance songs and romantic ballads that he personally composed. A true K-pop performer, the title-song from XIA’s latest album Flower is a futuristic anthem. Its cinematic, post-apocalyptic music video could even make Lady Gaga envious.

http://www.mtviggy.com/videos/xia-on-flying-solo/ 

Kim Jaejoong of JYJ

Another K-pop idol who prefers rock for his solo career, Kim Jaejoong is a member of JYJ alongside XIA, but the pair’s solo career couldn’t be more different. His raw voice is perfect for sweet, emotive songs, but somehow even better for angry grunge. Kim’s songs “Mine” and “Just Another Girl” incorporate goth-metal elements that are unusual in most K-pop songs. (Even Korean rock songs are more along the line of Kim Sung Kyu’s style.) His tunes may seem more suitable for the rock scene in Japan, where he is hugely popular.

http://www.mtviggy.com/videos/jaejoong-just-another-girl/ 

CGMUwmPWUAAiF9H.jpg

Gone maverick: we list K-pop's 10 best male solo acts...http://ow.ly/NB5yG 

• Like 1

Private Jaejoong "NEWS"

Embedded image permalink 
https://instagram.com/p/3TqPAWu1A3/ 

rdicjo  
다들 바쁜 스케쥴 조정하며 재중이형 볼려구 새볔6시에일어나 용인으로!!! 
몸에 근육이 많이 붙어서 딴딴해져서 너무 좋았음 남자의 날의 세우다!! 
아이스박스한가득 어제부터 면회준비한 다라니형 아픈다리 이끌고 절뚝이며 온 민재형 그리구 착한 유라 ~~역시 우린 #spy !! 다음에 우리 못간 애들도 같이가자!! #스파이 #김재중 #이등병 #면회 #7시간 #짧아 #수다 #좋아 #군적응 #완료 #레알솔

[TRANS] Everyone woke up at 6 AM n went to Yongin to see #김재중 (Kim Jaejoong). He bulked up n his muscles became firmer! More manly! 
Dalhwan prepared icebox since yesterday, Minjae came limping n Yura is so nice~~ Yes!We are #Spy team!  
Everyone who couldn't make it today, let's go together next time! #김재중 Real soldier, 7 hr long visitation! 
(Via crystalmoon64)

Note: Kim Min Jae (closest to camera), Private Jaejoong, Jo ChangGeun, Choi YooRa, Jo DalHwan)
Also, Min Jae and YooRa recently joined CJES (after Spy filming ended)

Embedded image permalink

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/25-5/31/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-525-5312015.html?spref=tw

• Like 3

[FULL ARTICLE] The Japan News: Jaejoong Speaks with His Eyes

by Ces
Front-page Headline:
jjheadline
Jae Joong Speaks With His Eyes
South Korean Superstar Kim Jaejoong says he has learned the power of eye expressions through his acting in the drama "Triangle".  The singer-cum-actor expressed his gratitude to his Japanese fans who have supported him for a long time.
Pop Cool Full Page Feature:
Powerful Eyes
Kim Jae Joong Learns Potent Expression in "Triangle"
yomiuri2
His powerful acting, mesmerizing singing voice and, above all, his eye-catching looks all drive fans of South Korean superstar Kim Jae Joong wild.
When an article featuring Kim appeared in the evening edition of The Yomiuri Shimbun on May 13, not only did all copies sell out at newsstands but stocks at Yomiuri Shimbun offices also disappeared by the end of the day.
Having long been successful as a singer, Kim is spreading his wings in acting, with his first starring role in a TV drama last year. In the show, called “Triangle,” he realized the importance of eye expressions.
“If you are always acting with similar movements, the audience will get bored. So, I’m acting with my eyes,” the 29-year-old said.
Born in South Korea in 1986, Kim debuted in the showbiz world in 2004 as a member of the boy band TVXQ, known as Tohoshinki in Japanese. Since 2010, he has been active as part of the three-member JYJ as well as having a solo career. In 2010, he made his acting debut in Japan in a serial drama on the Fuji TV network.
His fans have certainly realized this already, but what makes his looks particularly attractive are the diverse expressions he shows. He sometimes looks incredibly cool and at other times, adorable. He occasionally shows mysterious expressions. He has such a variety of expressions that you wonder whether it’s the same person.
It was the same on the day of his interview with Yomiuri Shimbun.
During the photo shoot, his facial expressions were constantly changing. This flexibility was thoroughly expressed in the drama “Triangle” which he explained is a story in which the protagonist has lost his memories and grows while overcoming difficulties.
yomiuri3
Acting and music are completely different, Kim said. In music, I’m in the center, so I can entirely be what “Jae Joong” is, he said. “But in acting, the role is there first, and I have to put “Jae Joong” into the character. I’m not satisfied at all with how I am now as an actor.”
He seems too hard on himself. In the eyes of this reporter, he already succeeded in appropriately expressing the character’s feelings without overacting.” With this comment, he softened his grim expression and said, “I try to minimize body movement, and put importance into the expression of my eyes.”
Kim’s biggest attraction certainly is his sharp, big yes. But, what is the power of eye expressions?
“During the shooting of “Triangle”, I realized it’s possible to express a variety of emotions by slightly moving my eyes”, he said. “Eyes precisely correspond to your emotions, which move from moment to moment, subtly changing how you look. Eye expressions enable you to act in a variety of ways, even better than with your body. So, I thought, why not try this?”
jjjapanews11
---
jjjapannews2
---
jjjapannews3
Gratitude to Japan
jjnews21
Kim says he owes a lot to Japan regarding his career. “I learned both Japanese and acting by watching a lot of Japanese dramas. I’m so grateful.”, he said. “If it’s a serial drama, I would watch the entire series from the first to the last, in one day. I’ve watched most of the hit dramas, and I’ve probably seen a lot of dramas starring Kimutaku-san (Takuya Kimura). In addition to the Japanese dramas, Kim also said he was greatly influenced by Japanese rock music.
He is a great Japanophile and grateful to his Japanese fans. “I'm really grateful to those who have supported me for a long time. From South Korea, I’ve been sending my appreciation toward you. I’m always trying my hardest to study Japanese so that I won’t forget it.”, he said.
Kim said he was wrapped up in doing something out of the ordinary – anonymously selling off his personal belongings. Why did he start that?
“I wanted to get away from having an attachment to things.”, he said. “If you waste all your time on something, you won’t be able to use that time with someone who is important to you.”
“Money and goods won’t make people happy.”, Kim said. “What makes people happy is other people, so I’d like to treasure my fans more than before.”
okke126
Scan:  @okke126, @kokoJYJ
Shared by: PrinceJJ

Other News...
Private Jaejoong's sign for JHolic
My space, your space. Our space. 
U r doing well, right? 
Pls protect JRoom, too! 
Want to go... 
But Loyalty~!! #김재중
via crystalmoon64

Embedded image permalink
@Junjun508

Private Jaejoong's sign for Moldir

Embedded image permalink 
@jeje_reico

"I'm in army but I know ur hot response towards Moldir products I prepared w great care.
Will try my best to satisfy you with consistent design. Be healthy and happy always!"
Via crystalmoon64

• Like 2

[TRANS] Heartwarming message for #Jaejoong by Tower Records Nagoya (@TOWER_NagoyaPrc) #김재중 #ジェジュン
Via PrinceJJ

Embedded image permalink
[INFO] #Jaejoong's army rank ->July 1, 2015 (Pvt First Class) ->Feb 1, 2016 (Corporal) ->Sept 1, 2016 (Sergeant) #김재중
Via PrinceJJ

CGYmLEiUQAEDe3w.jpg

CGYmLFOUcAA1Sdo.jpg

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 5/25-5/31/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/05/jyj-news-week-of-525-5312015.html?spref=tw

• Like 1

Five of K-Pop’s Most Famous 4D Idols

If you have been around K-pop for any length of time, chances are that you have heard of someone having a “4D personality.” Basically, this means that you are just a bit odd, strange, slightly weird or otherwise “out of this world.” Instead of this being an insult however, it’s actually intended as a compliment! People with 4D personalities tend to be creative and confident and generally bring laughter and entertainment to those around them. K-pop is no stranger to the 4D personality of course! When you put together any group of creative, artistic and unique individuals, there are bound to be some people who just seem slightly different than the rest- those are the ones with the so-called 4D personality. Who really qualifies as a 4D character though? Let’s check it out in “Five of K-pop’s Most Famous 4D Idols.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

5. Jaejoong of JYJ

jaejoong5

Jaejoong has long since been known for his funny 4D personality. He spaces out quite often and displays a lot of airheaded behavior. What’s so endearing about Jaejoong is that he is totally accepting of his unique behavior. He may be a bit odd, but it is perfectly fine with him.  In addition to the rest of his otherworldly behavior, he has the same characteristic of other 4D types- he can be super direct and honest, but in a totally soft spoken way. Case in point? He once told a girl at his concert (very politely) that her boobs were really big. At a press conference for a movie, he even told another young lady that she needed to sit with her legs together! Another random fact about Jaejoong is he loves to photobomb pictures in really random ways. Check it out below.

jaephotobomb

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

Private Jaejoong "News"

Translations via crystalmoon64
More than 1,000 comments posted on posting re #김재중 yesterday in a closed Daum cafe consists of mostly young women
Mostly positive comments, praising #김재중 's handsome appearances n great personality that shines brighter in army 

@mj0126mj  

어제 모여초카페에 재중이 게시물올라왔는데 댓글 천개 ㄷㄷㄷㄷ죄다 좋은 이야기뿐 존잘에 평소에 주위사람들한테 잘한것이 군대가니깐 더 티가 난다고 ㅎ

Embedded image permalink

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/1-6/7/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-61-672015.html?spref=tw

• Like 2

S Korea star Kim Jae Joong still hot in Japan
Shoji Ichihara The Japan News/Asia News Network Thursday, Jun 04, 2015

S Korea star Kim Jae Joong still hot in Japan

His powerful acting, mesmerizing singing voice and, above all, his eye-catching looks all drive fans of South Korean superstar Kim Jae Joong wild.

When an article featuring Kim appeared in the evening edition of The Yomiuri Shimbun on May 13, not only did all copies sell out at newsstands but stocks at Yomiuri Shimbun offices also disappeared by the end of the day.

Having long been successful as a singer, Kim is spreading his wings in acting, with his first starring role in a TV drama last year. In the show, called "Triangle," he realised the importance of eye expressions.

"If you are always acting with similar movements, the audience will get bored. So, I'm acting with my eyes," the 29-year-old said.

Born in South Korea in 1986, Kim debuted in the showbiz world in 2004 as a member of the boy band TVXQ, known as Tohoshinki in Japanese. Since 2010, he has been active as part of the three-member JYJ as well as having a solo career. In 2010, he made his acting debut in Japan in a serial drama on the Fuji TV network.

His fans have certainly realised this already, but what makes his looks particularly attractive are the diverse expressions he shows. He sometimes looks incredibly cool and at other times, adorable. He occasionally shows mysterious expressions.

He has such a variety of expressions that you wonder whether it's the same person.

It was the same on the day of his interview with The Yomiuri Shimbun.

During the photo shoot, his facial expressions were constantly changing. This flexibility was thoroughly expressed in the drama "Triangle," which he explained is a story in which the protagonist has lost his memories and grows while overcoming difficulties.

Acting and music are completely different, Kim said.

"In music, I'm in the centre, so I can be entirely what 'Jae Joong' is," he said. "But in acting, the role is there first, and I have to put 'Jae Joong' into the character. I'm not satisfied at all with how I am now as an actor."

He seems too hard on himself. In the eyes of this reporter, he already succeeded in appropriately expressing the character's feelings without overacting.

With this comment, he softened his grim expression and said: "I try to minimise body movement and put importance into the expression of my eyes."

Kim's biggest attraction certainly is his sharp, big eyes. But what is the power of eye expression?

"During the shooting of 'Triangle,' I realised it's possible to express a variety of emotions by slightly moving my eyes," he said. "Eyes precisely correspond to your emotions, which move from moment to moment, subtly changing how you look. Eye expressions enable you to act in a variety of ways, even better than just with your body. So, I thought 'Why not try this?'"

Gratitude to Japan

Kim says he owes a lot to Japan regarding his career.

"I learned both Japanese and acting by watching a lot of Japanese dramas. I'm so grateful," he said. "If it's a serial drama, I would watch the entire series, from the first to the last, in one day. I've watched most of the hit dramas, and I've probably seen a lot of dramas starring Kimutaku-san [Takuya Kimura]." In addition to the Japanese dramas, Kim also said he was greatly influenced by Japanese rock music.

He is a great Japanophile and grateful to his Japanese fans. "I'm really grateful for those who have supported me for a long time. From South Korea, I've been sending my appreciation toward you. I'm always trying my hardest to study Japanese so that I won't forget it," he said.

Kim said he was wrapped up in doing something out of the ordinary - anonymously selling off his personal belongings. Why did he start that?

"I wanted to get away from having an attachment to things," he said. "If you waste all your time on something, you won't be able to use that time with someone who is important to you."

"Money and goods won't make people happy," Kim said. "What makes people happy is other people. So, I'd like to treasure my fans more than before."
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/showbiz/s-korea-star-kim-jae-joong-still-hot-japan#sthash.Bzv8gsGm.h9EOqFK6.dpuf

• Like 2

No Minwu talks about his friendship w #김재중 (Kim Jaejoong) in an interview http://www.staraz.co.kr/m/article/view.asp?idx=21885 
Trans via crystalmoon64

Embedded image permalink

CGpBDmiUkAAsPU4.jpg

CGpBDmhUYAAKHVV.jpg

We Love JJ@weloveJJ126

Jaejoong letter♥ Plz send a postcard to Jaejoong about all the stories you wanted to share #김재중 #재중레터 #Jaejoongletter 

Embedded image permalink

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/1-6/7/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-61-672015.html?spref=tw

Edited by tealee
added pic
  • Like 1

JYJ’s Jaejoong is scientifically proven to be the “Most Beautiful Man in Asia”

Posted on June 4, 2015

Jaejoong
A 2011 article from HealthMedi has come to light as it analyzed the face structure of JYJ’s Jaejoong to crown him as the “Most Beautiful Man in Asia.”

The paper introduces how the mind perceives beauty by describing the brain’s spindle that recognizes the relationships between facial features. Thus, beauty can be determined in the short span of 0.1 second. Through a poll among various Chinese netizens on sites such as Sina and Weibo, Jaejoong took first place as the most beautiful man.
Plastic surgeons explained the best face is one that is not too triangular nor too angled but one that gives a sense of stability and neutrality. The two sides of the face must be perfectly symmetrical and the golden ratio among eyes to nose to mouth is 1.618:1. Finally, the nose must be clear and slightly carved to give a sophisticated impression, also making the face look smaller.

Source: HealthMedi

Edited by tealee
  • Like 2

Jaejoong "NEWS"

[TRANS] An excerpt of Japanese review of #김재중 @admireJJ_bot 
Via crystalmoon64
CGylE3WUcAAkr33.jpg

CGylE3YVIAAFqKo.jpg

CGyA1V3UIAEvZm9.jpg

PrinceJJ @PrinceJJ_

Embedded image permalink

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/1-6/7/2015 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2015/06/jyj-news-week-of-61-672015.html?spref=tw

Private Jaejoong sister's Twitter Update

kriskjj

안나 @kkjj4

무 슨일이냐고 물어보시는 분들보다 힘을 주시는 분들이 많이 계셔서 진심으로 감사합니다. 오늘 재중이 선물 잘 받았습니다.다음주에 무슨일이 있어도 면회갑니다.편지.선물.초콜렛 가지고 갑니다.단 초콜렛은 조금 먹으라고 합니다.재중이 살 더 찌면 안되는데ㅜ

Trans by crystalmoon64
Embedded image permalink

• Like 2

Hi tealee, thanks for sharing this tweet from his sister. I guess even without this chocolates he'll gain weight eventually. That's always given to all those celebrities inside the camp since they do nothing except      do the training & exercise every morning. This is the reason why most celebrities when they are discharge they become hunkier.....which I like to happen when JJ goes out from there. :lol:

• Like 2

@tealee Thank you for all the updates...

I was tearing watching his video singing in the military. I am glad he has this opportunity...

​Hi irilight, Korean celebrities who join the Army usually work at making military films or performing in concerts organized for service members. I prefer this instead of them assigned in the frontline. NICE since this is a  non-combatant area. During RAIN's time,  they call it "Consolatory Train" - this is like a series of morale-boosting stage shows specifically for the troops, celebrating anniversaries of those dead soldiers is one. Venue is usually where there’s a Naval Base. They entertain military units across the country by holding concerts and hosting TV as well as radio programs. :P

• Like 2