[Taiwanese Drama] Defeated Queen (敗犬女王) (bai Quan Nu Wang)

Guest shobe_show

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last episode-

First part was so dramatic then it became so sweet and funny...

The scene where in Lucas was calling the radio station was definitely good.

The 12th proposal thing was funny and Wu Shuang told Lucas that she needs to check her schedule first...

Lmao that Wu Shuang's mum ended up with Wu Shuang's boss.

Also JJ with Jia Jia.

福氣又安康 here I come! Chen Qiao En's new drama next week~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sarang^DBSG

Love it so much!! I highly recommend it to those who wants to deviate away from the much cliche ness of Taiwan drama. I found it very realistic and entertaining as well. Kudos to Ethan Ruan in here. His emotional scenes are well potrayed

Guest angelicsinner

Overall I really enjoyed Defeated Queen

Great main characters

Funny supporting characters

Im satisfied

The first few episodes were entertaining

Then it started to drag and boring for a while in the middle of the series

Inserting unnecessary scenes

But after that, they managed to get back on track

and finished it off nicely and sweetly :)

The ending is <3 and awesome!

I cant say how much I like their conversation pertaining to their rship and how Lucas countered back all her doubts...

LOVE IT

• 3 weeks later...
Guest xingjing

I didn't follow this drama, but I'm catching up to it now - episode 11, baby! LOL.

I actually really really like this drama, and I'm not even sure why. There are like a billion reasons I could name, but none of them stand alone as to why I love this drama so much. Like, first of all, I love the OST - the fact that they use all Fish Leong songs is like a HUGE HUGE HUGE plus for me. And then, maybe it's just me, but I love the way they've formatted how they open each episode, plus how they've formatted the ending song - it just looks so nice. There are just so many aesthetic elements to this drama, it makes my picky aesthetic taste go, "oooh."

On the other hand, I really like the characters too - maybe I'm being a little too emotional lately, but I've been getting teary-eyed pretty often in this drama. Is it because I can relate to the protagonist? Maybe.

Anyway, I'm sure this drama will get better towards the end. I am waiting for that to happen!

Plus, why is Ethan so good-looking??

anyone else has fallen in love with JJ after seeing this drama? :P I hope to see him in more dramas!

Although this drama was pretty formulaic, I enjoyed it ^^ I think a lot of it should be credited to the chemistry between Ethan and Cheryl....they're a cute couple :P And although it was a formulaic love story, I thought it was nice how it touched on important trends of society nowadays; how more women are becoming more and more independent and the burdens that in itself brings too.

xingjing: I love how they used Fish's songs too! Especially "Don't Shed Tears For Him." It just adds that much more "feel" to the bittersweet moments in the drama.

Guest Aicila

!! i absolutely love love this drama!! its so good! i just finished it a couple of days ago and im still thinking

about lucas and shan wu shuang ^__^ the ending is really cute. for some reason when i watched this drama,

it feels like ive watched shan wu shuang's whole entire life story when really the drama only took place

in like .. 3 months, plus the two years at the end but yeah! <3 im having a lucas withdrawal T___T miss him

so much. lucas and wu shuang!!! <3 cutest couple in drama history ~~

i think jj and jia jia are cute togheter :)

Guest chickpeas

Love it so much!! I highly recommend it to those who wants to deviate away from the much cliche ness of Taiwan drama. I found it very realistic and entertaining as well. Kudos to Ethan Ruan in here. His emotional scenes are well potrayed

I agree! This is one of the best TW drama I've seen in a long time. I must admit I shed a good bit of tears watching this. :P

Guest strawberrynkiwi

The weirdest thing just happened. I saw this thread and I am like "Oh no I forgot about this drama and it's finished, which episode did I left off with?" Then I checked and realized I finished it already, but I don't remember what happened until I saw the screen caps.

That is not a good sign in my books. I started this drama around episode 11 and I had to admit it. It was really good and very well formulated Taiwanese drama, after I got over Cheryl's looks. The chemistry, fast yet eventful plot, and the OST of course, made the drama really good. But I find with Taiwanese drama, they always start out really addictive, but lose me in the middle/end. I mean after MS decided to marry Leslie, it just went downhill from there for me. I'm also kinda disappointed the ending didn't make an impact at all. Oh well, it is still one of the better Taiwanese drama these days.

Guest __jinnny-shi.

OMG, i loveeeeeeeee this drama so much! It is airing on this new chinese channel i have here ~ OMO, even though I forgot to watch Ep 1 & 2 >.<, when I started with 3, I got addicted right away ! omo ! : ) definitely one of the best : ) !

• 4 years later...

Such a beautiful drama. Cheryl Yang is an awesome actress who gave her 200% for the role of Shen Wu Shang. I am having a huge girl-crush on her. Ethan Ruan equally complimented her. All the supporting casts were simply superb.
And the dialogues of the drama - totally meaningful. Makes a lot of relation to my life. And the song "No If's" by Fish Leong had me bursting in tears as the drama went on. Hope this drama gets more supporters.
Good job even after 5 years :)

Archived