[Taiwanese Drama] Defeated Queen (敗犬女王) (bai Quan Nu Wang)

Guest shobe_show

just watched ep10, IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD it's getting so exciting now, next episode i think the big secret will be solved, why leslie left the girl 6 years ago. CAN'T WAIT!!! wonderful wonderful drama~

I totally agree!!!

Ep 11 preview looks sooo GOOD! :D

Notice how in Ep 10, Lucas believed in Leslie twice? (Girl's toilet and the swimming race)

Leslie made Lucas look stupid both times lol.

Also...Leslie's proposal...they used "Would you marry me?" :sweatingbullets:

It's suppose to be "Will you marry me?" :blush:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol... I'm waiting to watch with subs but I hope Leslie doesn't crush Lucas' self esteem. And it looks like WS is going to take Leslie back. Poor Lucas... lol... but since this isn't a jdrama, I expect them to get together in the end.

EDIT: I've seen it with subs (viikii). Another good episode... looking forward to episode 11.

Guest k4g0me

This drama is truly a hidden Gem. I had just about given up on Taiwan Drama's after seeing the ridiculous-ness that was Smiling Pasta & A Game about Love. I mean seriously we can't all be tweens to like dramas that bubbly and what was up with the constant "fast forwarding" all throughout Smiling Pasta? Too jerky and annoying. Now....My Queen is up there with Mars, Prince turns to Frog & Meteor Garden for me. From an adult perspective I have to say this is very appealing. It's got a decent story, believable romance, great chemisty between the leads, and real displays of affection. We've got a fun adult-oriented drama. Thank you Tawain! I am sick of the "I don't dare kiss you till he last 50-something episode of a drama" and then its the pathetic lip to lip touch. Dear Lord, we are all not 13!! I've seen up to episode 4 with subs and 5 to 9 raw and I am loving this drama. The OST is friggin' awesome. I am however in need of SUBS! I have no idea what is going on, there is only so much body language can convey! Adults looking for a worthwhile drama should really look into My Queen.

This drama is truly a hidden Gem. I had just about given up on Taiwan Drama's after seeing the ridiculous-ness that was Smiling Pasta & A Game about Love. I mean seriously we can't all be tweens to like dramas that bubbly and what was up with the constant "fast forwarding" all throughout Smiling Pasta? Too jerky and annoying. Now....My Queen is up there with Mars, Prince turns to Frog & Meteor Garden for me. From an adult perspective I have to say this is very appealing. It's got a decent story, believable romance, great chemisty between the leads, and real displays of affection. We've got a fun adult-oriented drama. Thank you Tawain! I am sick of the "I don't dare kiss you till he last 50-something episode of a drama" and then its the pathetic lip to lip touch. Dear Lord, we are all not 13!! I've seen up to episode 4 with subs and 5 to 9 raw and I am loving this drama. The OST is friggin' awesome. I am however in need of SUBS! I have no idea what is going on, there is only so much body language can convey! Adults looking for a worthwhile drama should really look into My Queen.

There are subs on viikii http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/myqueen

Episode 12 looks so sad and heartbreaking for Lucas :( But hang in there, Strawberry!

Guest Rainie

I JUST started watching this, and it's so good! I didn't expect it to be that good...but it's more of a mature drama that's so different than than most other Taiwanese idol dramas.

I love love LOVE this drama... DalJa's Spring it is but by pushing it to the dreaded 8 YEARS *gasp* gap, they've went a step further XD

The thing I also love about this compared to DJS is that the female seems like a stronger person in this drama. It's akin to reality.

[reminds me of my joongbo couple from the variety show WGM]

I've been in a kind of lull after BOF ended so I'm happy I "discovered" this now.

I actually knew about this quite awhile ago, but the summary just seemed so bad. I should know better. The summary of KimuTaku's Pride put me off watching that dorama for 4 years before I mustered the will-power to watch it [and now it's on my fav. drama of all time list]

Does anyone else find that viikii is not working for them? I'm forced to wait for the subs to come up on youtube.

I love love LOVE this drama... DalJa's Spring it is but by pushing it to the dreaded 8 YEARS *gasp* gap, they've went a step further XD

The thing I also love about this compared to DJS is that the female seems like a stronger person in this drama. It's akin to reality.

[reminds me of my joongbo couple from the variety show WGM]

I've been in a kind of lull after BOF ended so I'm happy I "discovered" this now.

I actually knew about this quite awhile ago, but the summary just seemed so bad. I should know better. The summary of KimuTaku's Pride put me off watching that dorama for 4 years before I mustered the will-power to watch it [and now it's on my fav. drama of all time list]

Does anyone else find that viikii is not working for them? I'm forced to wait for the subs to come up on youtube.

Yes, there was a problem with viikii but it's all good now. You can watch up till ep 12 there with subs and going by the past few episodes, 13 will probably be fully subbed by Tuesday evening (US time).

I personally prefer this to Dal Ja's Spring and DJS borrowed a lot from the jdrama Anego and that one had an 11 year age gap :lol: Of course, this storyline is different because DJS didn't have the "missing ex" element. To me, it's like a combo of Dal Ja/Anego, Pride, MNIKSS, Long Vacation and a host of other dramas :D .

Ratings

Episode 01- 4.03

Episode 02- 4.07

Episode 03- 4.66

Episode 04- 4.59

Episode 05- 5.32

Episode 06- 5.18

Episode 07- 5.34

Episode 08- 5.95

Episode 09- 5.93

Episode 10- 5.94

Episode 11- 5.83

Episode 12- 6.49

Episode 13- 6.63

Ratings should surpass 7 soon!

Kekeke...preview for Ep 14 looks interesting~

I predict that the ratings for ep 14 will go down because Lucas and Leslie are being so annoying (although I need subs to fully understand the preview)!

Thank you clockwatcher, I saw that viikii was working yesterday and like the hapless romantically loser I am (who is also on spring break from Uni.), I watched it all the way until episode 13 XD

I agree (I immediately remembered Anego too! The k-drama 9 ends 3 outs attempted it but---thankfully---they didn't go the same route) but the fact that it's a mix of all of those dramas only shows that it's an entity of it's own, neh? I'm lovin' the character interactions.

I suppose, because now it's in the middle, it's starting to wear down on me. I wished they brought Leslie in later on.... there's only so much more they can drag this love triangle along before it gets annoying (and it's getting annoying :P)

I wish they stuck with the lovely-dovey scenes and allowed Lucas/WS to come into their own (a girl can wish lol).

someone please PM me when it's okay to watch this drama again... or tell me where the lovey scenes are in episode 10-13...

I can't watch it until there is happiness again XD

lmao...

I thought you've already watch ep 13? lol... I think they are all okay except episode 11. 13 is filler and nothing really happens but there's a lot of Lucas/WS interaction.

Well, if you want to see some spoilers that will break your heart, you can check out the pics here (towards the bottom)

http://treewhisper.pixnet.net/album/set/14367978

Credits to Tiffiany_45 at asianfanatics.net.

I doubt this will be resolved next ep, but maybe episode 15. I am crossing my fingers.

Archived