[Taiwanese Drama] Defeated Queen (敗犬女王) (bai Quan Nu Wang)

Guest shobe_show

Thanks for the summary, tenshi.

Yep, it was a good episode but I really don't like Jia Jia... lol. Why is she going after her sister's ex? Ethan and Cheryl have such good sexual chemistry and their characters constantly looked like they wanted to make out through out episode 7.

For those who need subs, you can try the viikii channel (episode 7 is subbed already).

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/myqueen

But damn, Lucas really needs to work on getting over his deceased ex (and plant). If he doesn't move on, there's no hope for him and WS :tears: . I actually think the age difference will be easier for WS to get over than the dead girl (and plant).

And not only does Lucas send mixed signals to the women around him, he sends them to himself as well. lol... sometimes he acknowledges that he has feelings for her, then the next moment, he will wonder why he's acting 'strange.' Ehm... because you have feelings, like you previously said. LOL.

EDIT: The preview for episode 9 looks great. I don't understand Chinese but it looks like Lucas is finally going to make a play for her... lol. I'm so looking forward to it.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wonderland

Finally got around to watching this drama. Xiao Tian is gorgeous as always but the beginning was pretty bland. It's beginning to pick up though so I'm happy.

And I'm so surprised that Huai Qiu is in this...he's freaking adorable! My favourite DM member.

Guest tvmani4

hi hi anyone can kindly recap episode 8 and ep9 preview?is it true lucas confessing on ep 9? thanks for the help

I watched first 2 episodes and I like it. The humor is not overly ridiculous like in some other Twn-dramas which made me cringed, but still very cute and funny. It kinda reminds me of K-drama "Dal Ja's Spring". I'll keep watching, even though sometimes side-characters in T-dramas can get very annoying.

This is very good news for me, because I hardly watch Taiwanese dramas because of the overdose of cuteness/ridiculousness...and I LOVED Dal Ja's Spring! Boys Over Flowers didn't work out for me, so I'm hoping this one will. It sounds very promising from what I've read in this thread.

hi hi anyone can kindly recap episode 8 and ep9 preview?is it true lucas confessing on ep 9? thanks for the help

Check the viikii page. ep 8 is almost entirely subbed.

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/myqueen

And yes, it's true that Lucas confesses in ep 9... and he says the sweetest things. AWWWW :D

This is very good news for me, because I hardly watch Taiwanese dramas because of the overdose of cuteness/ridiculousness...and I LOVED Dal Ja's Spring! Boys Over Flowers didn't work out for me, so I'm hoping this one will. It sounds very promising from what I've read in this thread.

I also enjoyed Dal Ja's Spring and dislike BOF if that helps :D . In all honesty, it's just a fun, nicely written and acted show. Nothing too deep or melodramatic (so far) and it doesn't drag. Just get through the first half of episode one and I think you'll end up liking it. It's also about more mature individuals so they don't kiss like stiff 5 year olds (a big plus for me). lol

By the way, some of the comedy is quite ridiculous just cos the character is doing something you will never do... but it's not annoying. Just silly.

Guest mcmug

the drama's original novel was released in Jan

http://www.yesasia.com/global/my-queen-ori...-0-en/info.html

saw scans from baidu...its pretty different from the drama...Lucas even became a top model at the later part in the novel

but all ends well...i wonder how will the drama ends?

Love the chemistry between Ethan & Cheryl, its one of the best among all the dramas i have seen.

hope ratings will surpass 6 for episode 10

can't wait for the next episode

Guest apricot

The drama is so underrated in the forums everywhere. Sigh..but I'm happy to see that the high TV ratings for this. ^^ I like this drama better than the other one that is showing. Goes to show that for me, plot and characters matters a lot. Haha..This is like Dal Ja Spring, only that there's more funnier side-kicks and the woman is fiercer here.

Okay, can't wait for the next one. Man, it's a long wait..

Guest mangocake

just watched ep10, IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOD it's getting so exciting now, next episode i think the big secret will be solved, why leslie left the girl 6 years ago. CAN'T WAIT!!! wonderful wonderful drama~

Guest mookie

For some reason, (skimming thro previous posts, maybe coz I'm not a fan of Dalja/Fated to love u....)I'm not really enjoying the drama. It's overrated imo to deserve the higher rating.

Have to admit it's either my fault that I can't seem to focus entirely while watching this...or the plot just seems draggy, worn and contrived to retain my attention at times. I'm dropping it at ep 7. I find that twist with that politician and how they got his DNA totally unbelievably silly. The drama in general is not too bad, I liked the beginning enough to skim thro till ep7, but I really didnt get any ingenuity in the writing.

The acting is good though. But fr all of Ethan's dramas I've seen I still like Kenting the best.

Archived