[Taiwanese Drama] Defeated Queen (敗犬女王) (bai Quan Nu Wang)

Guest shobe_show

I wonder why this drama doesn't have much of a presence on the English-speaking net. Anyway, I got to see episode 2 with subs and it's really good. For now, I'll say this is my favorite of all the dramas I'm currently watching. The storyline isn't dragging so far and it's romantic, funny and despite it's dramaness, quite relatable from time to time.

Since her ex appears to be one of the cast, I guess he'll be showing up later in the series :(

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heartdrops

How is this drama going?

I watched the first episode, but it wasn't that great enough to keep me wanting to watch the next episode.

BT DOWNLOAD ~ Episode 5

Torrent files:

hliang version

http://www.box.net/shared/bspcadu9fx

6th Feeling version

http://www.box.net/shared/csdj046cc5

Credit: bt.hliang.com & 6th Feeling bbs

joeyclaire, thanks for the links

may i know which version's quality is better?

thanks again!

I would prefer hliang version as the pic quality is more sharp & clearer.

6th Feeling not too bad either. It depends on each other's preferences ..i guess.

I watched first 2 episodes and I like it. The humor is not overly ridiculous like in some other Twn-dramas which made me cringed, but still very cute and funny. It kinda reminds me of K-drama "Dal Ja's Spring". I'll keep watching, even though sometimes side-characters in T-dramas can get very annoying.

This is what I found funny.

In the first eps, where they were about to have their one-night stand, is this just me or his move, taking out the condom in the wallet, seems just too professional. I couldn't stop giggling at that part. LOL. Btw, I have to say this to the main girl: "Woman !!! if you got yourself a hot healthy younger man, you should just keep up with what you've been doing" LOL

Guest kobashi

I saw the first few episodes and I like it too. Does anyone know how long this drama is? Hopefully not too long as Taiwanese drama tends to get draggy.

hi hi im newbie here.....can anyone kindly brief ep6...since its in chinese and i cant read chinese...thank you soo much...

Episode 6

Han Jia Jia (韓佳佳 ) revealed to Lucas that she is Han Shan Yun's (韓向芸)younger sister. Han Shan Yun was Lucas's girlfriend. Then they went to a bar and talked about how Lucas was chasing after Han Shan Yun. In this episode, we know that Lucas father is a doctor. After that accident with Han Shan Yun, Lucas has never gone surfing again.

Lucas is 25 yrs old.

Shan Wu Shuang is nearly 33 yrs old, now she is 32 yrs and 7 months. But people just say that she's 33 yrs old.

Han Jia Jia is 21 yrs old.

Lucas was talking to his friend (Edison? can't remember his name, but he has a lollipop in his mouth) that Shan Wu Shuang is sometimes quite cute.

Shan Wu Shuang and her friend(Lu Guang Lin) talking about Wu Shuang's love life...then ended up talking about a mountain climbing club meet up that's held every 3 yrs is coming up next week. Lol...Shan Wu Shuang was so funny at the 1st club meeting...haha what Yu Shaung did with that statue. Shan Yu Shuan declared that she's not going to care about Song Yun Hao anymore, her senior(Shan Yu Shuan loved him) who promised to marry her after 3 years when she was 27but dumped her. She announced at the 1st meeting that after 3 yrs she's going to find someone who is better than Son Yun Hoa (her senior). I think the 1st meet up was held when Shan Yu Shuan was 30 yrs old.

Song Yun Hao or Leslie Sung is a photographer.

Then a phone call came from the hospital about Shan Yu Shuan's mother loss a lot of blood, currently in the emergency room. On the other hand Yu Shuan went to do some check up, her doctor Sophia got married as well and it was another male doctor who is also single so she was thinking of taking him to the meet up, but wasn't successful.

Anyway Shan Yu Shuan's mother ended fine. Yu Shuan told Lucas that she's going on a blind date tomorrow and told him about the club meet up. Lucas arguing with her saying she don't have time to go on a blind date tomorrow.

Song Yun Hao/ Leslie Sung decides to attend the mountain climbing club meet up.

Yu Shuan told Lucas that she's free from 1pm to 2pm so told him to remember not to have anything for her from 1 to 2pm, since Lucas plans her schedule.

Then they went to interview professionals, gather some data & statistical information on single males & females in Taiwan for their next magazine article...Yu Shuan's topic is about how to get rid off a single's life...then ended up talking about Shan Yu Shuan can't be married, she's too old..etc.

This drama is soooo hilarious! :lol:

This drama is sooo goood ~=]

its definitely an unregretable and incredible drama..

i love lucus soo much .omg ..he's so cute in the drama.

thanks joeyclaire for the BT

gosh the plot is getting more exciting now

it seems under-rated in soompi...

i really like this drama alot, its better than Fated to Love You IMO!

can't wait for the next eppy....gahhh another 7 days of waiting :<

thanks joeyclaire for the BT

gosh the plot is getting more exciting now

it seems under-rated in soompi...

i really like this drama alot, its better than Fated to Love You IMO!

can't wait for the next eppy....gahhh another 7 days of waiting :<

Agreed. I think that part of the problem is that the subs are relatively slow (compared to the 'hot') dramas so many of us can't talk about it.

I'm looking forward to a summary as well.

I LOVEEE this drama. I'm up to ep 7 and i can't wait for ep 8. I didnt' really like cheryl at first, but she's hilarious in this.

Ethan's character is freakingggg hot. He plays the type of guy of is very caring and nice and friendly and funny, but like the type who's like that with EVERY girl, so they get mixed signals. =(

ok, so brief summary of ep 7 for those who are curious:

So Wu Shuang is starting her blind dates with anyone the dating company is setting her up with, but the thing is, she picks the most casual and most convenient spots to have those dates, whether they be a small cafe, or just a little outdoor structure with chairs. Lucas tells her that there's no way she'd be able to find a date at the rate that she's going. In fact, in the last date that she had, Lucas set it up so that she'd be at a nice, romantic restaurant with the man. He also gets a call from Jia Jia that her lightbulb was out so she wanted him to help her change it. As a result, Lucas lets Wu Shuang venture off into the date by herself.

The date was a disaster. The guy spent most of the time talking about organic plants and flowers--in fact, he even presents Wu Shuang with a rose, but of course, she was allergic, so she placed it on the table and it fell, leading to the guy giving her a lecture about it. Eventually, she gets so fed up with him that she texts Lucas to ask him to save her.

Lucas on the hand, just finished helping Jia Jia change her light bulb, and he was worried about Wu Shuang. Jia Jia asks Lucas to go out and eat dinner together, so he agrees and brings her to the restaurant where Wu Shuang is. Right when they enter, Wu Shuang was about to leave, but didn't upon seeing them enter, thinking they were there to laugh at her misfortunes, so she tries to make the date seem sucessful. It wasn't, her date started telling Wu Shuang all the reasons why it wasn't working out between them. She gets pissed off and slaps him, and he leaves.

Jia Jia tells Wu Shuang about her feelings toward Lucas, and Wu Shuang agrees to help set them up after hesitating. She leaves Lucas and Jia Jia to have dinner together, and goes home. Jia Jia is happy to be alone with Lucas, but Lucas decided to go after Wu Shuang to see if she needed help.

After returning home, Wu Shuang starts teasing Lucas about Jia Jia, and eventually picks up the "Feng Xin Zi" (the wilted plant Lucas' ex gave him). Lucas gets angry and tells Wu Shuang that if she touches it again, she'd have to move out. Wu Shuang realizes her mistake, and tries to make it up to him by bringing him a bottle of wine. It was a horrible bottle cause it was messed up by the explosion at Wu Shuang's house. They ended up finishing the bottle, and Wu Shuang gets drunk. It was also during this encounter when Lucas decided to help Wu Shuang become more feminine.

After that day, Lucas began helping Wu Shuang change into a more feminine woman, and he succeeded. They decide to have a mock date to see if Wu Shuang was ready because a doctor wanted to have a date with her. However, JJ ended up being the one who went to the mock date with Wu Shuang instead of Lucas.

This was a pretty good episode. :)

Archived