[Official Thread] Han Geng 韩庚

Lynne

actually it's already on episode 11 (and episode 12 probably will be out by the time i finish writing this post). so basically the whole thing is already coming to an end....i waited so long for it to come out and when it finally did, it ended so fast!

here are more episodes:

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Credits to iHangeng.com

just 2 more to go...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the drama finally ends.

^ When we wait forever for it to air, we get the whole series out in one day.

But I enjoy it, nonetheless. :)

Hangeng is a natural and he always works his best. ^^

And hope if one day he acts again, I'll look forward to it. And I know he will try hard to improve his acting skills more~

For his first time acting in a drama, he did well. yeh. :) Geng Fighting! We will support!~

26377840wn9.jpg

26669068ps1.jpg

cr. sina

Guest starflower135

actually it's already on episode 11 (and episode 12 probably will be out by the time i finish writing this post). so basically the whole thing is already coming to an end....i waited so long for it to come out and when it finally did, it ended so fast!

here are more episodes:

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Credits to iHangeng.com

just 2 more to go...

Thank you soooo much for providing the raw download links <3333 I am also very thankful at a time like this that I can understand Mandarin XDD Does anyone know of a good program to convert rmvb files to .avi or .mp4 for iPod? Thank you for your help in advance ^-^

Thank you soooo much for providing the raw download links <3333 I am also very thankful at a time like this that I can understand Mandarin XDD Does anyone know of a good program to convert rmvb files to .avi or .mp4 for iPod? Thank you for your help in advance ^-^

No problem! ^_^

well, you can download a converter from this website here:

http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

or if you want something more practical, just download Real Player. it plays rmvb files directly, without having to convert it. that's what i use, it's fast and easy.

anywayz, here are the last 2 episodes:

Episode 11

Episode 12

Can't believe it ended already! i really think he did great in SOY, although i found the storyline a bit too simple and predictable and his character was too similar to his real self. it was good for a start but i hope next time he'll have the chance to play a more challenging role. it was still an enjoyable and heartwarming drama though. but i just didn't get one thing:

so did Zhen Yi (Joey) actually like Xia Lei (Hangeng) or not? it wasn't very clear in the end...and I wish something romantic happened between him and Momo (Huang Yi) cuz it was obvious that she liked him.

Guest maria_jose

Oh~~~ Thank you for the raws!!

Wow~ All this ended so fast~~~ T__T

(Although we are just starting to translate it~ xD)

Wish more roles for Hangeng in the future~~~

He can do it very well~

Guest mpoppins

^ It’s still a big ? to me too.. Maybe she did a tiny weenie bit and same goes to Huang Yi towards Hankyung. IDK.. But Hankyung obviously treats her as his very close childhood buddy who clearly understand him better than anyone else. But I trust if the story is developed further we might see a bit of romance but too bad it just ended there and then. Maybe they should have a sequel.. I certainly don’t mind.. :D

Me too was also hoping there would be some sparks between Hankyung and Huang Yi too. I guess I must hate the director for not even spicing up with a little bit of romance between them, otherwise it’ll definitely be lovely.

I enjoyed his acting very much minus some of his awkward expressions at times but there’s always room for improvement. Given a more challenging role I trust he’ll be able to prove himself better and excel further. Hankyung jia you !!! jia you !!!

^ some pics sharing..

006200901222.jpg

006200901220b.jpg

006200901219.jpg

credit: as tagged/uploader/baidu

DO NOT HOTLINK !!!

Guest xiaomei_06

Thanks all for de DL, Pic and everything..

Omg... THe show has end..

Its nice, Hangeng acting skills are good..

Hmm still remember back when we are all waiting for the show t launch.

And now its already ends.. I hope hangeng can take up more drama.

So we will all watch and enjoy it everyday.. =)

HOHOHOHOHOHO!!!

the drama has already ended and i havent seen a thing yet. :lol:

btw, does anyone here can give me a dowload link for the MV for hankyung's song? i wanna own it

*searching clubbox desperately and fails to find one*

I hope hangeng can take up more drama.

hopefully not during 3rd album promotions.

although SM already said so, i can't still keep myself off-guard

@#@$#@#$#$$#!!! I finally watched the first episode!!!!

thanks to SJMP and Miracle 13oys!!!<3

anyways, just like everyone is saying here, I really liked Hankyung's acting too. Its very natural.

AND OMGG!!! His dancing... i dunno but i just found myself smiling like crazzzy looking at hankyung's dance parts especially the one at the audition scene..... and the stare at the end was once again captivating...

2r7sg3b.jpg

nqeo3b.jpg

like clap*clap*clap.

once again, he proved to me why he is my special suju member ^_^

and OH! to those who have watched it, did you guys notice the picture he put in his room.

i dunno but i cracked up when i saw this

http://z.hubpages.com/u/91129_f520.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAH! like omg debut picture.

i cant write too much review yet about the drama since its only the first episode ive seen

but i get the feeling that the producer(????) who went to china from korea will meet hankyung and be mesmerized at his dancing then scout him a new artist in korea... dont you think so???

and maybe that FLY will be his ultimate rival or something.

Guest mixedup92

I loved the first episode! I've become extremely anxious. Has the second episode been subbed yet?

I loved Han Geng's dance for the audition! I can't wait to see th rest of the drama. ^^

Guest mpoppins

13infamyss: I sure won’t missed that , LOL but couldn't they slot in a better debut pic :lol:

Hmm… the producer..

From her portrayal of such a serious/strict kind of producer/choreographer shouldn’t the director make her flash a thing or two about how good she is but seems it's just all look but no action at all.. disappointing.. :blush:

And since no one posted this yet.. so..

SOY with eng subs. Only ep1 for the moment and I believe they are working hard on the rest..

[sJMPM13] Stage of Youth [ENGSUBS] -- EP1

EP1 part 1/5 --

EP1 part 2/5 --

EP1 part 3/5 --

EP1 part 4/5 --

EP1 part 5/5 --

ALL credit: thethirdchapter @ YT

^ more from the Stage of Youth Photobook and BTS DVD as posted by 16candl3s earlier on..

006200901228.jpg

006200901234.jpg

006200901239.jpg

006200901231.jpg006200901233.jpg

credit: as tagged/uploader at baidu

moreeeee HERE,, :)

I so want a copy of the book.. :rolleyes:

DO NOT HOTLINK !!!

Guest Redux-Analogy

MY GOSH! It's up?! Thank you very much for posting. I was hoping it would come out soon. Loved the themesong. Hangeng's voice is amazing in the opening.

Lovely pics by the way. :)

^ It does not come with the booklet, least I don't think so. -.-

The photobook that contain the BTS DVD is different. Yesasia don't have it.

The one on yesasia is just the full 12 episode.

Here's how it looks like:

14739259st3.jpg

23243898pi2.jpg

17977232fj2.jpg

86619764ik5.jpg

cr. baidu - ∩Somnus∩

It explained the price doesn't it.

But everyone, please do buy and support Hangeng first drama ^^

If anyone wants to watch BTS DVD that comes with Stage of Youth Photobook,

you can watch here: WATCHHERE cr. neargeng

Guest luvHK4ever

I love Hangeng and I'm collecting everything I can get my hand on.

how do u guys get the one of the booklet if you are in Canada? where did u guys order it?

If possible, would someone buy it for me and I'll pay them? please pm me if anyone can. Please and thanks.

sigh. as much as i wanted to own that dvd, i can't... it does not have any subtitle in it -_- it will just get stuck and never be used just like my sj tokyo photobook dvd, 2nd album dvd, etc -_- i`ll definitely get one if they release eng subtitles -_-

----

im still patiently waiting for ep 2! <3