[Chinese Drama] Chinese Paladin 3 仙剑奇侠传之灵&

Guest xingjing

Guest xingjing

Hu Ge, Yang Mi, Wallace Huo, Liu Shi ShiAfter the success of Chinese Paladin, they've decided to film Chinese Paladin 3.

BTW, there is no Chinese Paladin 2. Chinese Paladin is based off of the video game, which there are like 3 or 4 of? I think I even own the game Chinese Paladin 3, except it doesn't work on my computer [!!!]. So, Chinese Paladin 3 is based off of the video game, Chinese Paladin 3, which is really, 仙剑奇侠传之灵珠神剑.

Hu Ge as Jing Tian 景天 - 胡歌饰

Yang Mi as Tang Xue Jian 唐雪见 - 杨幂饰

Wallace Huo as Xu Chang Qing 长卿 - 霍建华饰

Liu Shi Shi as Long Kui 龙葵 - 刘诗诗饰

Credits: Wiki.d-addicts.com

Synopsis: I won't bother to completely translate the synopsis. But this synopsis seems to be more, well, suspenseful than Chinese Paladin 1. Who wants to translate this? LOL.

内容提要:渝州城里乐观的景天渴望成为蜀山大侠。唐家堡大小姐雪见发现了唐门中有人勾结霹雳堂谋害爷爷,而幕后主脑居然来自蜀山,于是求助于欢喜冤家景天。蜀山的锁妖塔被来自魔界的重楼拔走了千年魔剑,打开了塔门,群妖滋扰凡间,景天与蜀山大弟子长卿为伸张正义并肩而战。原来景天的前身是神界的飞蓬将军,而长卿则是追随景天多年的神剑的化身。女娲的后人紫萱追着她的前世爱人长卿也来到蜀山,可是长卿已不记得她。只要能取得五颗灵珠,就能再次封印蜀山锁妖塔,重建秩序。众人在寻找五灵珠的过程中,互相扶持,患难中获得真情,历经重重困难后,众人终于取得五灵珠,战胜了邪剑仙,维护了人间的和平。历炼之后长卿和紫萱选择了放下,为大爱牺牲个人的小爱,景天则选择放弃恢复神界的身份,带着至爱雪见吃玩到老,对他而言没有任何东西比这一刻更真实,活在当下才是最重要的.

Credits: Baidu.com

Quite honestly, I really really really want to watch this. Which makes me want to play the game even more. But unfortunately, the Chinese characters show up as like @*#&$@# on my computer. It makes me so sad. :[

Airing in Summer 2009, I believe? I'll be in China then. LOL. [Just like in 2004 when Chinese Paladin 1 aired]

Guest sveta21

I want to watch it too, (With Eng subs of course :D) I Loved the first Chinese Paladin. The songs and scenes, i nearly cried at the end...soo sad.

omg havent seen Wallace in a while so yeah why not, the first one was good....interesting i want to know what this one is about....well hopefully i'll get to watch it whenever it's out on dvd something next fall and if my cousin buys it which he will.

Guest xingjing

The plot for this one only remotely connects to Chinese Paladin 1. It takes place like 50 years before Chinese Paladin 1 and there was a youtube preview of this that I saw... there's still that thing about the 女娲后人, like the descendents of Nuwa. And how that person has like the body of a snake. Except the girl in here is like the "side-couple" interest with Wallace, not like in the running for Hu Ge's love. LOL.

Why does time pass by so slowly? I want to watch this now. LOL.

the part with 灵珠神剑 is added on and is from some random article.

I'm not even sure the official series name is going to have that on there.

The game that this series is based on is just called 仙剑奇侠传3.

It's about a guy who is really skilled at gambling and pretty much nothing else. He meets 唐雪见, who's like the daughter of some famous Kongfu family. 龙葵 is the ghost of the sister of the guy's past life, and she has two personalities. I love the red version of her. ^_^

The side story is about 灵儿(Ling Er)'s grandmother, who's like the farthest thing from her.

Her love interests are

1. 长卿, who's like the most annoying person in the game, but he looked quite likable in the trailer

2. 重楼,who's like the coolest character in the game, but looks kinda demented in the trailer

I'm excited to see 魔剑,i loved that sword while playing the game.

and o yea, there's a total of 5 formal games in the series of 仙剑奇侠传. I personally think the fourth is the best one. ^_^

i really like Crystal Liu in Chinese Paladin and its the reason y i really like this drama

so i really wonder y they dont use Crystal Liu for Chinese Paladin 3 :(

that's because her character doesn't exist anymore for Paladin 3.

and Crystal is off doing bigger things like Hollywood movies.

Guest sum-chick

wahH!!..yay HU GE IS BACK!!..

i love love love CP 1!!..now i cant wait to watch it!!..

i havent played the game so i dont know whats going to happen..i would relli like the syopsis!!...

Guest xingjing

the part with 灵珠神剑 is added on and is from some random article.

I'm not even sure the official series name is going to have that on there.

The game that this series is based on is just called 仙剑奇侠传3.

It's about a guy who is really skilled at gambling and pretty much nothing else. He meets 唐雪见, who's like the daughter of some famous Kongfu family. 龙葵 is the ghost of the sister of the guy's past life, and she has two personalities. I love the red version of her. ^_^

The side story is about 灵儿(Ling Er)'s grandmother, who's like the farthest thing from her.

Her love interests are

1. 长卿, who's like the most annoying person in the game, but he looked quite likable in the trailer

2. 重楼,who's like the coolest character in the game, but looks kinda demented in the trailer

I'm excited to see 魔剑,i loved that sword while playing the game.

and o yea, there's a total of 5 formal games in the series of 仙剑奇侠传. I personally think the fourth is the best one. ^_^

Okay, now I really wished the game works on my computer. GARR. LOL.

LOL, interesting to know that the most annoying person in the game is played by Wallace. LOL. I love Wallace, though. LOL.

Thanks for the quick summary, though, because God knows I'm too lazy to translate/do anything.

Guest Chen-ney

whoa, for a second i was like what happened to #2? i'll probably watch just for wallace, but i just hope

that they don't over-exaggerate the crappy computer graphics like they did in the first one

Guest xingjing

^ There is no "Chinese Paladin 2." They call it Chinese Paladin 3 because that's the name of the game the series is based off of. IF they were doing a series based off of the game "Chinese Paladin 2", then the name of the series would be "Chinese Paladin 2."

LOL.

Guest Chen-ney

^ There is no "Chinese Paladin 2." They call it Chinese Paladin 3 because that's the name of the game the series is based off of. IF they were doing a series based off of the game "Chinese Paladin 2", then the name of the series would be "Chinese Paladin 2."

LOL.

lol i know, i saw that explanation in your little

blurb at the top of the topic, i was just sayinggg

that at first i was wondering what happened to #2

but it'll suck w/o liu yi fei in it. she was so good

wasn't she like the main story if i remember

correctly? xiao long nu right? ... oh well

lol i know, i saw that explanation in your little

blurb at the top of the topic, i was just sayinggg

that at first i was wondering what happened to #2

but it'll suck w/o liu yi fei in it. she was so good

wasn't she like the main story if i remember

correctly? xiao long nu right? ... oh well

Xiao Long Nv is from Return of the Condor Heroes.

She plays Ling Er in Chinese Paladin.

Her character dies at the end of the first one, so the continuation of her character in a sequel wouldn't make sense.

Chinese Paladin 3 is set either 200 or 50 years before the time of Paladin 1, so Ling Er isn't even born yet.

Paladin 3 is about Ling Er's grandmother, who is much more selfish, conniving than Ling Er.

She basically froze her baby (Ling Er's mom) so she can have more time on earth to find her lover (this is from the game).

Anyways, I hate how they always wind up using Hu Ge in these idol kongfu series...I know he's cute, but goodness, his face gets old sometimes.

And being the same person, ppl somehow think that he's playing the same character as in Pal 1, which is not true.

In here, he plays Jing Tian, who's like the swindler kid that's really good at gambling and not much in anything else. His past life was a commanding general in heaven, and he was condemned down to Earth during a battle with Chong Lou.

Only Chinese Paladin 1 and 2 are tightly related in the game. But the main character in Pal 2 is Xiao Yao's best friend, Wang Xiao Hu, who was kinda cast off in the drama version. Plus, the second game kinda sucked...

Pal 3, Pal 3.5, and Pal 4 are all very loosely related, especially Pal 4. Basically, the only thing tying them together is the theme of the supernatural along with the five jewels of the five elements.

Anyways, here's the trailer for the drama series.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived