2008 M B C Drama Awards

Guest kdramafanusa

^yeah!! WHO ARE YOU didn't made the BEST DRAMA nominees??

1234 & imogene_af,

LOL! yeah! haha!

screentime is nothing compared to the ACTING SKILLS! :P

i'm dying to see the OFFICIAL LIST!

i'm very happy i have an ID in MBC! i can VOTE! :P

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kdramafanusa

KMM won The Grand Prize award and HJH won Excellence Actress at Korea Drama Festival which combination of 3 stations (MBC , KBS and SBS)

so i bet both of them will win the MBC Drama Award,too

We never know though, it's really up to MBC.

Kim Myung-Min also won acting awards from other events (BaekSang, Grime, Producers Award of Korea) for "White Tower" too.

I never see a supporting actress get Excellence Award :unsure:

Actor Choi Min-Soo was nominated for Top Excellence last year.

There are always cases where stars who gave good performances are ignored. I thought Moon So-ri was good last year too.

It always puzzle me how some of these stars are grouped under New Actor/Actress category? They appeared in MBC dramas before.

Shin Sung-Rok was in "Thank You" (2007), Lee Yeon-Hee in "One Fine Day" (2006), etc.....

^ sad... I bellieve "Who Are You?" is a very good drama... but sooooo underrated.... :(

It's known that these year-end drama award shows from individual network is never truly fair; it's not always a measure of acting skill & quality. Networks tend to award shows that bring in high numbers/profits.

Let's wait for the official list. :)

We never know though, it's really up to MBC.

Kim Myung-Min also won acting awards from other events (BaekSang, Grime, Producers Award of Korea) for "White Tower" too.

It's known that these year-end drama award shows from individual network is never truly fair; it's not always a measure of acting skill & quality. Networks tend to award shows that bring in high numbers/profits.

Let's wait for the official list. :)

Yes, thru the yrs, the 3 TV stns award tend to favour higher rating & big budget dramas.

Maybe with the strong overseas fans & investors in mind.

Hence, I tend to watch the winners of BaekSang & Producers Award which seem fairer and less biased or politically motivated, the winners are closer to the hearts of general public not fans.

^yeah!! WHO ARE YOU didn't made the BEST DRAMA nominees??

1234 & imogene_af,

LOL! yeah! haha!

screentime is nothing compared to the ACTING SKILLS! :P

i'm dying to see the OFFICIAL LIST!

i'm very happy i have an ID in MBC! i can VOTE! :P

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want an ID also. How sayroo?

Our friedn kate post in HJH international forum that HJH wan invited to be the host of MBC awards....

I hope she accept the offer. Lets wait it's a good news for all HJH fan.

They left out "Who Are You?".

I noticed it too, I think Who Are You was a good drama, I don't know why it wasn't included on their list....

I'm still trying to figure out how to register for an MBC account, since I'll be using it just for voting in this year's drama awards...I hope they will release the nominees pretty soon

Guest kdramafanusa

I noticed it too, I think Who Are You was a good drama, I don't know why it wasn't included on their list....

Koalabear, I think those were just individual threads created for fans to post comments.

For last year, Drama is also part of Netizen Award (along with Actor, Actress, Couple).

Is that official now Kdramausa

The nominee list hasn't been announced yet.

SDY & HJH will be the emcees.

^^WOW! HAN JI HYE as an MC! :P

LOL! i can't create CAPTURES now.. will try to send it to you by today.. k? :P

it's very UNFAIR!! WAY? has to be in that LIST!! urghh! LOL! --CHILL sayroo! haha!

Koalabear, I think those were just individual threads created for fans to post comments.

For last year, Drama is also part of Netizen Award (along with Actor, Actress, Couple).

I think so too since when you click the icon of the drama, you can post comments on it and since the nominees are not yet out, Who Are You might get the chance though I have the possible dramas that can be nominated on my mind right now

^^WOW! HAN JI HYE as an MC! :P

LOL! i can't create CAPTURES now.. will try to send it to you by today.. k? :P

it's very UNFAIR!! WAY? has to be in that LIST!! urghh! LOL! --CHILL sayroo! haha!

no problem i will wait he he he he

Guest valley girl

i bet there will be choi jinShil memorial..

i think kim myoung min will won best actor dunno the rest

still airing drama will be included in nominee???

Archived