[drama 2009] Cinderella Man 신데렐라맨

RiceGirl1212

Guest falconallstar

I wanted to say thanks for ep. 13 and am waiting for the AVI of ep. 14. But thanks again to Soshisubs for all their work. I wasn't that into it in the beginning but it really grew on me. Can't wait to watch the finale. Thanks again.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donghaelove7

I wanted to say thanks for the subs. I've been so busy these past weeks I didn't get a chance to take the time to say those few words. I just discovered this drama and now I'm completely hooked. I'm waiting for the AVI of 14 but wanted so say thank you for everyone's hard work and dedication to this drama.

Guest hellster

i also got problem with mediafire.. everytime the file is 99% downloaded, it stop and cannot resume even i change the link with new generated link. any1 else got problem like me?

Guest bemchu

thx for the subs.. it help me a lot..

i've been waiting for it for long times hehe

i wanted to watch it!! haha

please help for ep 15 as soon as possible

thanks a lot!!

Cinderella Man : Ep. 14 [05.28.09]

MKV (1280x720)

MU: 001 | 002

MF: 001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005 | 006 | 007 | 008 | 009 | 010 | 011 | 012 | 013 | 014 | 015 | 016

Password: Soshified

AVI (640x360)

MF: 001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005 | 006 | 007 | 008

Password: Soshified

Streaming

Must have a soshified account to watch. HD

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?auto...ails&id=531

Thanks for the upload....but there seems to be an error in avi.001 from the MF. All the other parts are ok tho.

Thanks for the upload....but there seems to be an error in avi.001 from the MF. All the other parts are ok tho.

It's just mediafire acting up again.

Just clear your cookies and try downloading the part again.

If for whatever reason it isn't downloading for you there are megaupload links available too.

I posted it a couple post back on this page.

It's just mediafire acting up again.

Just clear your cookies and try downloading the part again.

If for whatever reason it isn't downloading for you there are megaupload links available too.

I posted it a couple post back on this page.

Thank you...it has start downloading now.

Just finished watching it. I have a question. At the end where they show some Behind the Scenes, the staff took a group picture and they all said something like "Tae Baek" (??) in Korean. Actually Se Eun asked Jae Min to say this when they were in the car and Se Eun told him that she will open a shop in Dong Dae Mun. I am just wondering how actually the phrase is written in Korean. If any Korean speaking folks have watched this, hope he/she can let me know how the phrase is actually written.

Thanks.

Guest jjsweeter0211

Hey guys, plz help ~

Anyone know the song played in episode 14 scene when Jae Min and Yoo Jin talked together n Yoo Jin rejected his feeling.

The song played from 00.40 to 02.21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohDGX77KR8I...lated&pos=1

Neither the song Knocking in my heart nor SG wannabe' song.

anyone know the title of that song? I really like this song but i cant find it anywhere :( :( :(

If anyone know plz help me.

Thanks a million

Guest TY_KSW

Just finished watching it. I have a question. At the end where they show some Behind the Scenes, the staff took a group picture and they all said something like "Tae Baek" (??) in Korean. Actually Se Eun asked Jae Min to say this when they were in the car and Se Eun told him that she will open a shop in Dong Dae Mun. I am just wondering how actually the phrase is written in Korean. If any Korean speaking folks have watched this, hope he/she can let me know how the phrase is actually written.

Thanks.

cinman1213.jpg

태박 Tae Pak is something slang like Success

Archived