[drama 2009] Cinderella Man 신데렐라맨

RiceGirl1212

Guest sannouna

there are no soft subs available.

Soshi subs and ViiKii.net are the only active subbers of this drama,

Soshisubs had it hardsubbed and ViiKii is some kind of subbing website so you can not download subs there too.

I think you will have to re-download all episodes from Soshi.

:)

thank you very much

i have to re download

tx

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TY_KSW

hmmm...it's over. I like the drama overall. There are flaws, not saying it's perfect, but they didn't stop me from liking this drama. I also like the 16-episode structure; it's short and sweet in my opinion. =]

anyways, I hope all the cast and crew members will have some time to rest. I can't wait to follow KSW's next project. =]

me too,

and KSW's next project is MBC-10 episode Road Number 1

a big invested project for a war drama .. It said MBC invested 13 billion won on 10 epi

some source said Ha ji won and Son yeh jn will be with KSW in this drama..

why not Yoon Ah? :D

Well, the drama is over :(

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this thread :)

Big Shout Out and Thank you to:

cute girl

soy

aznlocheart

TY_KSW

cococrust

autmun_sangwoofc

semi-fly

lolly88

Kai200x

lolly88

Kai200x

winwetty

galbilover

Azura

hs1022

lovelycecil

zane87

sangwoovn

Jaden21

quansu62

Luv

skim32

SGUpload Test

judyl1301

zahieyjunki

(I think that is everyone if I missed anyone BIG THANK YOU TO YOU TOO :sweatingbullets: )

Thank you so much for posting up articles, video reports, ratings, ngs, photos, caps, songs, lyrics, piano sheets, and of course video links.

And to the subbers (SoShiSubs, SoShivnsubs, SGCom) of this drama thank you so much for your time and effort for subbing this drama for us non-Korean speakers.

I'll still be around this thread cause I'm waiting for the English subs to be completed so I can finish waiting this drama.

I'm sad about the ratings but the drama was decently written and well acted. Cinderella Man hwaiting!!

BIG Thanks to Ricegirl for her updating and following up the thread :D

Thank you subteams for their hard working and big contributing to the drama...

Thank you for all of your support...

We will be here for post-drama updating... The coming September it will be broadcasted in Japan

Trust it will soon be your countries' turn ..

We will see each others here and there, where there is a new drama starring KSW or Yoon Ah or Song Chang Ui... :D

Hahah.... we all got it wrong, the person that hold the 3% shares was the butler..... wat an unexpected plotting..... -.-

i like the butler character... Junhee and then Daesan is lucky to have him beside!

wow, the butler owned 3% hahha

:lol:

Guest Kai200X

i like the butler character... Junhee and then Daesan is lucky to have him beside!

wow, the butler owned 3% hahha

:lol:

I really don't think he owned that 3%. Even though I've already watched c-sub version, but they didn't really explained who owned that 3%. I think the owner is the orphanage director

Guest glfishy24

i liked how this drama didn't drag along like a lot of other recent dramas ^^

the ending was cute and sweet :D

it feels really short though~ =/ haha

im gonna miss this drama

yoona's REALLY good at acting!!!! i was so surprisedd :P

Guest skxlee

somehow i dont know why Cinderella Man Ep 10 part 2 dose not work on viikii or if someone put it on youtube that is working

Guest falconallstar

thanks so much so soshisubs for the work on translation. I'm trying really hard not to read too much of the posts since the might contain spoilers, haha. Thanks again.

And Yoona looked prettier in the series than I had noticed before too.

I don't get the 3% either. From the Chinese sub version I saw, it looked like the butler is the owner of the 3% share. However, he bought them under a different name, thinking that one day Jung Hee will need it. But I don't think it will be valid if the owner is under a bogus name. I am confused !

... the 3% is a mystery then hehehe... can't wait until all the sub comes out ....

Guest aznlockheart

[06.05.09] Yoona and Kwon Sangwoo's kiss scene is her business?

SNSD's Yoona's drama "Cinderella Man" significantly and together with the fans, expressed gratitude.

On So Nyuh Shi Dae's official iple homepage on the 6th, a staff representative wrote "Yesterday was our Deer! Yoona's last episode of "Cinderella Man", the drama she has been filming. Everyone watched it, right?" They also said, "You fans may probably already know this, for the past few months, Yoona has been extremely busy being on stage and filming her drama. She's been busier than anybody can ever imagine. I am writing this to say thank you again for supporting and running with Yoona during that time."

Also, "During this drama, I can't help but feel that Yoona has taken another step in her path for acting." They also said, "I thank you very much for staying with Cinderella Man's 'Yoojin' from beginning until the end...In the last episode, Daesan and Yoojin locked lips(?) and for those national fans that had their hearts broken over that...Acting is just acting! Don't think about it too seriously. It's her business~"

Also, "For the fans, I will reveal a photo of Yoona that no one has ever seen. This photo is of Yoona in the office that was taken one day in April, after filming was finished early." They added, "Please continue to love So Nyuh Shi Dae."

Credits: Newsen, Sosiz

http://www.sosiz.net/info_data/4105495

Translations by kkbluvv@soshified.com/forums

Original IPLE entry:

[iPLE] STAFF DIARY in a long time~^^ (FROM Official Homepage), 06/05/09

Hello~!

This is So Nyuh Shi Dae's representative~^^

It's been a long time since I've said hello~

Even in the hot weather, the passion for SNSD

that our SNSD fans are showing makes me very thankful!

Yesterday was our Deer! Yoona's last episode of "Cinderella Man", the drama she has been filming.

Everyone watched it, right?

You fans may probably already know this,

For the past few months, Yoona has been extremely busy being on stage and filming her drama.

She's been busier than anybody can ever imagine.

I am writing this to say thank you again for supporting and running with Yoona during that time~

During this drama, I can't help but feel that Yoona has taken another step in her path for acting~

Our S♡NEs think that too, right? ^^

I thank you very much for staying with Cinderella Man's 'Yoojin' from beginning until the end...

In the last episode, Daesan and Yoojin locked lips(?)

and for those national fans that had their hearts broken over that

I will reveal a photo of Yoona that no one has ever seen. ^^

This photo is of Yoona in the office that was taken one day in April, after filming was finished early~!

After seeing this picture, I hope you will find your stability and mind~

Acting is just acting! Don't think about it too seriously~

It's her business~ hehe

1008_015410_1082.jpg

Please continue to love So Nyuh Shi Dae~^^

Especially when you watch them on various shows~!(__)

Right now, it's SNSD~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!

Credits: Iple, Sosiz

http://www.sosiz.net/info_data/4104972

Translations by kkbluvv@soshified.com/forums

Guest shako_86

i hope ur guys still keep uploading ep 13 until Finale ep into MF...tq for ur hardwork... i hope u guys can do the same things for coming soon kdrama...uploaded into MF...tq again ^_^

Archived