[drama 2009] Cinderella Man 신데렐라맨

RiceGirl1212

Guest winwetty

don't really care bout the rating since starting...the drama is so good and i'm so happy with the ending...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest g_bay

sometime i really like to see kwon yuri follow step oona as actress....when i see MV k.will-my tears are drooping....i'also cry when i see her cry... :tears: really touch my heart...huhu...i cant wait to see yuri in the drama...huhu..hope so..

same goes to me. :lol:

Guest sealbee1

yoona looked so pretty in the last scene!!

And the kiss scene was so sweeet.

but why did they put yoona in a schoolgirl type outfit?? LOL

she looked nice but it made her look really young.

I dunno...they looked really cute together though.

Guest muck012

been lurking, but now that the drama has ended, i just gotta say, it was really enjoyable. had a lighthearted feel to it, and was easy to watch.... in other words, not too dramatic. kwon sang woo's acting has gotten a lot better, imo. was good before, but has really improved.

Guest smiley6yrl

was this really yoona first kissing scene? i thought her first kissing scene was with the guy in you are my destiny... :huh:

*sad*

its finally ended....

eventhough the rating isnt really high through the whole drama..

but, this drama is GOOD thoughhh...

we can see the improvement of yoona's acting and... this drama is 10 times better that KSW's bad love...

droolingggggggg... over the kissing scene... love it!

Guest zane87

Hahah.... we all got it wrong, the person that hold the 3% shares was the butler..... wat an unexpected plotting..... -.-

Well, the drama is over :(

I want to thank everyone who contributed to this thread :)

Big Shout Out and Thank you to:

cute girl

soy

aznlocheart

TY_KSW

cococrust

autmun_sangwoofc

semi-fly

lolly88

Kai200x

lolly88

Kai200x

winwetty

galbilover

Azura

hs1022

lovelycecil

zane87

sangwoovn

Jaden21

quansu62

Luv

skim32

SGUpload Test

judyl1301

zahieyjunki

(I think that is everyone if I missed anyone BIG THANK YOU TO YOU TOO :sweatingbullets:)

Thank you so much for posting up articles, video reports, ratings, ngs, photos, caps, songs, lyrics, piano sheets, and of course video links.

And to the subbers (SoShiSubs, SoShivnsubs, SGCom) of this drama thank you so much for your time and effort for subbing this drama for us non-Korean speakers.

I'll still be around this thread cause I'm waiting for the English subs to be completed so I can finish waiting this drama.

I'm sad about the ratings but the drama was decently written and well acted. Cinderella Man hwaiting!!

Guest weird1230

I am looking for Cinderella Man EP 8 part 2 on youtube becuase i cant find it thankks

you can watch cinderella man on viikii

Guest cathee26

Wow I really love the final ..the last scene was so beautiful i'm so happy :P Cinderella man was a very good drama I can't wait to watch it with english sub

I'm not finished watching the drama but i'm so glad it's only 16 episodes. Hopefully the ending will be good because I don't find this drama as entertaining as I hoped. I am impressed so far with how KSW is portraying 2 different characters but something just bugs me. It's not the acting. Maybe some parts of the storyline? I feel like it lacks something..

hmmm...it's over. I like the drama overall. There are flaws, not saying it's perfect, but they didn't stop me from liking this drama. I also like the 16-episode structure; it's short and sweet in my opinion. =]

anyways, I hope all the cast and crew members will have some time to rest. I can't wait to follow KSW's next project. =]

Archived