[drama 2009] Cinderella Man 신데렐라맨

RiceGirl1212

Guest mikasaranghae

I us KM Player to play my videos because it usually has all the codecs and everything needed to play all types of file formats.

All of Soshi's files can be combined into one continuous episode by using hjsplit

thank you very much for ur help. :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kazenai

I us KM Player to play my videos because it usually has all the codecs and everything needed to play all types of file formats.

All of Soshi's files can be combined into one continuous episode by using hjsplit

!!!!!! I installed KM Player and now the video plays in slow motion and the sound goes offsync =( I wish KM player would work since it look's like a cool player as it has many options and a cool library system !

The HD vid plays fine on VLC but why is it becoming like this on KM player ( note sometimes it happens when I fast forward it to the last scene before the sepia frame freeze but sometimes it happens regardless of that )

Guest conduongmuathu

Rating

Ep 1

Nationwide

16. 9.3%

Seoul

14. 9.9%

Ep 2

Nationwide:

< Top 20 - 6.7%

Seoul:

< Top 20 - < 7.3%

Ep 3

Nationwide:

< Top 20 - 7.6%

Seoul:

17. 7.9%

Credit: TNS Media Korea

Guest TY_KSW

Rating

Ep 1

Nationwide

16. 9.3%

Seoul

14. 9.9%

Ep 2

Nationwide:

< Top 20 - 6.7%

Seoul:

< Top 20 - < 7.3%

Ep 3

Nationwide:

< Top 20 - 7.6%

Seoul:

17. 7.9%

thank you dear... it slightly increase

sure next week it will be up much more! :D

Rating

Ep 1

Nationwide

16. 9.3%

Seoul

14. 9.9%

Ep 2

Nationwide:

< Top 20 - 6.7%

Seoul:

< Top 20 - < 7.3%

Ep 3

Nationwide:

< Top 20 - 7.6%

Seoul:

17. 7.9%

Hi autumn_sangwoofc, thanks for sharing these percentage ratings. All the while I thought the pilot episode got a low percentage but as what you've posted here, it did fine. Last night's episode did well in Seoul. Again, thanks for the updates.:lol::D

!!!!!! I installed KM Player and now the video plays in slow motion and the sound goes offsync =( I wish KM player would work since it look's like a cool player as it has many options and a cool library system !

The HD vid plays fine on VLC but why is it becoming like this on KM player ( note sometimes it happens when I fast forward it to the last scene before the sepia frame freeze but sometimes it happens regardless of that )

Hmmm...I remember I had a hard time once watching a high quality video on KM Player.

I don't know if this has anything to do with it...I figured it did for me when I had the problem, but how much processing space do you have on your computer?

My old laptop was having a hard time processing really large files.

Guest TY_KSW

Oh Dae San in the role of Lee Jun Hee

Very funny.. he still didnt forget daily habit of stealing fashion model by photoshot! :lol:

567a4cc526fd7d456459f33.jpg

eec78d540a9fe0bbec9960f.jpg

Topless Oh Dae San :lol:

886280877b0997dccc7e4d3.jpg

c65046b4c86729bb70ffa8d.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest TY_KSW

Tonight will air the 3rd episode, hope my internet won't mess up with me cos I'm excited to see Yoona speak French and from the preview, looks like Dae San is going to be kidnapped by an unknown gang.... we'll see later.... the story is jus going to start.... ;)

It was not a kidnap!

the bodyguards took him to the hospital to test heart valve because his family assumed they took Lee Jun Hee who is suffering from artificial heart valve!

then, his grandmother is very happy for the test result! :lol:

Guest TY_KSW

Honestly, now is only the hardest part for KSW cos u know wat? He's gonna "act in his acting", to put it simple, he's gonna act as Oh Dae San that act as Lee Jun Hee..... u get wat I mean?.... haha :D

the 4th epi is really scenes of "acting in acting" of Kwon SAng Woo!

when the imiated Lee Jun Hee met Sae Eun (Han Eun Jung) he sometimes disclosed his real Oh Dae San characteristic, then return to the role, then mixed up again! really hilarious!

I got surprised that although both knowing each others however why Sae Eun didn't like Seo Jin ?

The most laughing hard is when Jun Hee personal assitant taugh Oh Dae San about upper-class style and manner... hahha.. lol!

:lol::lol:

Guest zane87

Urghhh.... can't believe i missed out today's broadcast.... i fell asleep jus now... darn....

Nvm i'll watch together with the chinese sub tomorrow.... XD

Archived