RiceGirl1212

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zahieyjunki

zane, thnx for the pics!!

Yoona so gorgeous!!

For me, I've never watch the story based on ratings!!

If the drama is interesting, then you may watch it!

Maybe it's a starting episodes so it's only an introduction to the cast & the story so maybe after this, viewers will pay attention only on this drama coz I love the cast & the storyline was quite interesting!

Yoona's acting begin more improve & KSW is pro-actor in every single drama!!

So they know what to do!

The pics that TY_KSW post in previous page, thnx so much!!

KSW shirtless is hott definitely! Maybe his whole family watching him 1st time after being married!

and at the market part was the funniest!! hehe~

Sangwoo ahjummah!! haha~

Guest TY_KSW

zane, thnx for the pics!!

Yoona so gorgeous!!

For me, I've never watch the story based on ratings!!

If the drama is interesting, then you may watch it!

Maybe it's a starting episodes so it's only an introduction to the cast & the story so maybe after this, viewers will pay attention only on this drama coz I love the cast & the storyline was quite interesting!

Yoona's acting begin more improve & KSW is pro-actor in every single drama!!

So they know what to do!

The pics that TY_KSW post in previous page, thnx so much!!

KSW shirtless is hott definitely! Maybe his whole family watching him 1st time after being married!

and at the market part was the funniest!! hehe~

Sangwoo ahjummah!! haha~

I laughed so much at the 2 scenes, when he took off cloth in the street and when we wore the spotty skirt crying sales! :lol:

Here captures briefly for Epi 2

The larger and clearer to come soon

04161.jpg

04163.jpg

20090417035937909.jpg

04164.jpg

20090417040028316.jpg

20090417040043ef0.jpg

04167.jpg

04168.jpg

04169jpg.jpg

Credit as stated

Guest jjanga

well i was quite suprised~

so many of you guys don't refer to the ratings as much as i do

i guess its a good thing, its kind of like a habit for me to obsess over the ratings

in the end i want the korean public to like the drama as much as i do and if they dont, it kind of bums me out

anyway good luck

Guest TY_KSW

well i was quite suprised~

so many of you guys don't refer to the ratings as much as i do

i guess its a good thing, its kind of like a habit for me to obsess over the ratings

in the end i want the korean public to like the drama as much as i do and if they dont, it kind of bums me out

anyway good luck

yes, its the good habit of us...

Rating and acting they are quite different..

we are focusing in acting and many things more important..

We dont deny RATING is also a factor, but if you pay attention to rating you must pay attention to its export price too... it is equally fair... Then you will see, this drama will get a very high export price! :D

Guest shorti330

Im not getting the story in episode 1... yoona and the rich kwonsangwoo are related? or they just both lost their fathers around the same time?

Guest TY_KSW
Guest zane87

Im not getting the story in episode 1... yoona and the rich kwonsangwoo are related? or they just both lost their fathers around the same time?

u can read the synopsis 1st to get the concept of this drama and the characters, then u should be able to catch up wat's happen.... read it HERE :)

Next episode we can finally see Yoona speak French... and from the preview there's a line where Oh Dae San confess that he oredy fall for Yoo Jin...lolz, I guess the plot is picking up soon.... :D

Guest fara_diggory

wow..

i must say this drama is good...

no, its great.

not because of i'm a fan of yoona, but the storyline is great..

all the actors express the feeling well...

i'm sure, next week or maybe next 2 weeks, the rating maybe 20+...

n it will become higher n higher...

cant wait 4 ep 3 already

I guess I'll have to watch more to see whether it's a drama that I can watch till the end.

As of Episode 1, it seems interesting. I still can't judge so much though.

So far, I hope to see some character development from Yoojin's character. lol. Right now, I still understand why she has so much pride and stuff. After all, for someone to have such educational background, the girl should have some kind of "class". That's why I want to see how Daesan's character is going to rub off on her in turning her into someone much more like Daesan. After all, in order to survive all her current problems and pay off her debts she needs to grow into a person who's willing to do anything with her 100% effort. She seems a little bit restrained and hesitant as of the moment, but I can understand that. I just hope she grows out of it, cause her character has such promising potential.

Daesan on the other hand is pretty entertaining. Haha, and I like the fact that even if he's already helping Yoojin out and stuff, it doesn't seem like he likes her already. (Because if he did, that's kinda... creepy.) You can tell that he's just really helping her out because he has this soft heart inside him and he really does owe her father. That's why I think it's going to be fun watching his "just for the sake of good deeds" affection towards Yoojin blossom into something much more.

Joonhee, on the other hand, may seem to act all stuck-up and jerk-y. But he's not really a jerk. You can tell that he only acts like a jerk in front of his grandma and such. But he seems like he has a brighter side to him. He didn't really talk much though for me to get a better feel of his character.

Props to Kwon Sang-woo for creating two distinct characters by the way. I hope that when we start to watch more Joonhee there would still be that certain distinction that KSW can bring towards his two different characters.

So far, it's looking good. I hope the drama doesn't turn crappy.

Just watched episodes one and two, it is really good so far, imo. I think I'll definitely keep watching it because the real stuff is just coming now. I'm impressed that KSW is doing double roles at once. And YoonA, she's so pretty&youthful and gives this drama a totally different feeling as a result. Overall, I can feel that this drama is solid and has potential to become even better!

Archived