[drama 2009] Cinderella Man 신데렐라맨

RiceGirl1212

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait who is yoona suppose to be with.At first i thought i knew but now I'm not very sure.I thought she was going to be with the rich ksw because in the posters for the drama,the rich one is always there not the poor ksw.Does anyone knows??Because im like so confuse.

Guest TY_KSW

Wait who is yoona suppose to be with.At first i thought i knew but now I'm not very sure.I thought she was going to be with the rich ksw because in the posters for the drama,the rich one is always there not the poor ksw.Does anyone knows??Because im like so confuse.

i also got confused same but afterward, investigate the plot... Some shooting we saw Soo Jin with a rich man in white suit, we assumed it is RICH KSW .. but actually it is poor KSW Oh Dae SAn who is acting Lee Jun Hee in days and Oh Dae San in nights as per mutual agreement with the rich!

more photo from IMBC

cinderellamanphoto09041hlq.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041a.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041k.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041uzt.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041lyp.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041mal.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041r.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041rdx.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041v.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041hby.jpg

i also got confused same but afterward, investigate the plot... Some shooting we saw Soo Jin with a rich man in white suit, we assumed it is RICH KSW .. but actually it is poor KSW Oh Dae SAn who is acting Lee Jun Hee in days and Oh Dae San in nights as per mutual agreement with the rich!

more photo from IMBC

cinderellamanphoto09041hlq.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041a.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041k.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041uzt.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041lyp.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041mal.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041r.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041rdx.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041v.jpg

cinderellamanphoto09041hby.jpg

Oh i see thanks for clearing that up for me.So basically the rich KSW only apears for the beginning of the drama then disappears??

Guest TY_KSW

Oh i see thanks for clearing that up for me.So basically the rich KSW only apears for the beginning of the drama then disappears??

im not sure about his present in the coming epi... just learnt that the rich one will leave for heart-operation.. in secretly.. He wanna hide his health condition... Thats why he suggested Oh dae San to replace his position... :D I guess he will not happen in some epi but will be in some last ones... :lol:

Guest winwetty

i think the rich KSW will appeared once awhile just to update with poor KSW...to make sure he doing his job well...heheheee

im not sure about his present in the coming epi... just learnt that the rich one will leave for heart-operation.. in secretly.. He wanna hide his health condition... Thats why he suggested Oh dae San to replace his position... :D I guess he will not happen in some epi but will be in some last ones... :lol:

oh okay thank you!! :D

Guest homegirl131

omg, the ratings are out already. 9.3% is decent and makes room for improvement. but i am pretty shocked w/ the rating, episode 1 was good per say. i love the storyline and the chemistry between yoonA and sangwoo.

super thanks for sharing the screencaps, they're lovely :P

Yeah I was really surprised at the ratings also...I expected it to be much higher because I thought the first episode was pretty good- or maybe it's just because I was busy spazzing!

Usually the ratings for the first episode of a drama is much lower than the rest of the series so there's a lot of time for the ratings to climb up^.^

Guest aznlockheart

AH -skips through spoilers-

I envy those who understand Korean. >_<;

I will be back to spazz when soshisubs releases the first episode.

Til then... RAWR! >_<;

Guest TY_KSW

i think the rich KSW will appeared once awhile just to update with poor KSW...to make sure he doing his job well...heheheee

good ideas.. he should appear sometimes to check out what is ODS doing... :lol:

Yeah I was really surprised at the ratings also...I expected it to be much higher because I thought the first episode was pretty good- or maybe it's just because I was busy spazzing!

Usually the ratings for the first episode of a drama is much lower than the rest of the series so there's a lot of time for the ratings to climb up^.^

agreed, the 1st epi is usually lower than the rest of series...

guess tonight 2nd epi it will grow up more! :)

Guest jooluv

i started watching it today

the first episode was good (:

and i guess the 2nd ep is not up yet...

atleast not up on youtube or OHcastra

will have to wait till tomorrow~

i started watching it today

the first episode was good (:

and i guess the 2nd ep is not up yet...

atleast not up on youtube or OHcastra

will have to wait till tomorrow~

jooluv, so glad you like the pilot episode, too. I'm sure the 2nd episode won't be up yet this time since this will be aired tonight. We may have to wait tomorrow........... :lol::D

Guest ripgal

Arhhh.. I can't wait to get started on this!

I actually think the ratings were pretty good, since it's pitting against 2 dramas which are nearly ending...

Hateful Once Again and C&A are pretty dark/depressing dramas... at least CM can provide some fun entertainment..

Guest TY_KSW

so when the two switch lives, is the rich one and the poor one supposed to vie for her attention?

it s the poor one, Oh Dae San because the rich one will leave for medical treatment overseas! :)

0d20d34d.jpg

is anyone already get hold of the 2nd MV...?

it's suppose to be out yesterday...

we just got the 2nd OST link sang by Shin Song Hyun posted here few pages back..

the 2nd MV not yet released..

Guest cococrust
Guest TY_KSW

Archived