[drama 2009] Cinderella Man 신데렐라맨

RiceGirl1212

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TY_KSW

I think the concern is that many people download the RAW once it's released and simply want to download a soft subtitle and not download the episode again for whatever reason.

yah, you are right...

i didnt know how to explain.. sometimes! :D

Guest _Zoolander_

Episode 1

Torrent Link

Nice torrent! I'm getting well over 1.5 MB/s. biggrinh.gif

Now to watch it. (and see how much I can gather wo subs)

VV Edit: oh wow thanks for the summary dramaok

Guest dramaok

the two kwon sang-woos (daesan vs. joonhee) look like two different actors.

you can't tell in the cap but in the video they are quite different.

ive never been a big kwon sang-woo fan but i think his acting is really good in here

at least in the first episode.

i like kwon sang woo's accent too when he's playing daesan.

ep. 1

when the chairman of Sopia Apparel dies, 40% of his liquid asset (stocking holding) is given to first son Jaemin (Song Chang-Eui) and 40% to his second son Joonhee (Kwon sang woo), while 20% given to the grandma. and some houses are left for the wife. each beneficiary are not allowed to give or sell their inheritence to a thrid party outside of the family in the first 5 years. both Jaemin and Joonhee know that Jaemin is not their deceased father's real nson. Jaemin is the son that the current mother brought w/ her when she married into the family. Joonhee's grandmother wants Joonhee to take over the company since he's the real son, but Joonhee is not interested he wants to return to France where he's been since he's 19. but before he leaves, he wants to find his birth mother. he was told she died a long time ago, but Joonhee's father left him a letter telling him actually she is still alive but no one knows where she went.

meanwhile, Yoojin (Yoona)'s father also dies suddenly and she rushes back from France where she was studying fashion design. her father's sudden death causes her mother to collapse, and they are left w/ a ton of debt. Daesan (Kwon sang woo) offers to help her try to save her father's store as a gesture to pay back the help that Yoojin's father gave him when Daesan first came out from the orphanage to work in the clothing market. but when Daesan hooks her up with a job that requres her to copy other designers designs to make imitations she says she'd rather starved than do such theft. so she goes for a job interview at Sopia apparel after seeing a new hire ad. during the interview she recognizes Jaemin and calls him 'ajuhssi' but Jaemin turns her away coldly and denies he knows her.

Guest Banana Peel

Oh my gosh~ today's the first episode =D

I didn't get to watch it yet though -

Thanks for the screencaps, TY_KSW!

Looks like KSW's mostly appearing in the first episode.

Guest fara_diggory

omg...

i must tell that ksw act really3 well...

i think its better than his previous act...

i dunno, but to act 2 roles, i guess its awesome/...

n now i know y the pd gives yoona credit in act...

well, she improve a lotssss...

she express the inner feeling very well..

this girl hs something to be watch out..

n the 1st episode .... satisfied...love it

^at the moment, no there isn't.

the two kwon sang-woos (daesan vs. joonhee) look like two different actors.

you can't tell in the cap but in the video they are quite different.

ive never been a big kwon sang-woo fan but i think his acting is really good in here

at least in the first episode.

i like kwon sang woo's accent too when he's playing daesan.

ep. 1

when the chairman of Sopia Apparel dies, 40% of his liquid asset (stocking holding) is given to first son Jaemin (Song Chang-Eui) and 40% to his second son Joonhee (Kwon sang woo), while 20% given to the grandma. and some houses are left for the wife. each beneficiary are not allowed to give or sell their inheritence to a thrid party outside of the family in the first 5 years. both Jaemin and Joonhee know that Jaemin is not their deceased father's real nson. Jaemin is the son that the current mother brought w/ her when she married into the family. Joonhee's grandmother wants Joonhee to take over the company since he's the real son, but Joonhee is not interested he wants to return to France where he's been since he's 19. but before he leaves, he wants to find his birth mother. he was told she died a long time ago, but Joonhee's father left him a letter telling him actually she is still alive but no one knows where she went.

meanwhile, Yoojin (Yoona)'s father also dies suddenly and she rushes back from France where she was studying fashion design. her father's sudden death causes her mother to collapse, and they are left w/ a ton of debt. Daesan (Kwon sang woo) offers to help her try to save her father's store as a gesture to pay back the help that Yoojin's father gave him when Daesan first came out from the orphanage to work in the clothing market. but when Daesan hooks her up with a job that requres her to copy other designers designs to make imitations she says she'd rather starved than do such theft. so she goes for a job interview at Sopia apparel after seeing a new hire ad. during the interview she recognizes Jaemin and calls him 'ajuhssi' but Jaemin turns her away coldly and denies he knows her.

Thank you so much for the recap! I really appreciate it!

So far, the drama looks promising and the acting is on right on par. I guess I was right when I said YoonA's acting -or should I say character -was awkward(not awkward, but weird) because of the main lead in You are My Destiny. In her previous drama, she was natural with all the other actors except for Park JaeJung. Even though they were supposed to be a couple, it didn't even seem like it. But in Cinderella Man, I can see she is more comfortable around SangWoo as he is apparently a chill guy. To put it simply, I thought that there would be another awkward relationship between YA and KSW because of their age gap which is even larger than that of YA and PJJ, but now that I have seen the episode, I feel that the chemistry between the Kwon SangWoo and YoonA is really great and much better than I expected.

And did anyone notice that ribbon in her hair? I thought it was peculiar at first because she is supposed to be older and that the ribbon only made her look younger, but I think it serves as a symbol instead. In Chinese tradition, we never wear something white on our heads unless someone died. I think it may be similar in the korean tradition, because in this case, her father did die. If this was the actual reason, I thought it was a nice touch because I didn't think they'd put such a small detail in one thing.

Guest nysophia_x_ii

honestly, i was really worried about whether kwon sang woo would be able to distinguish the two characters. he did a ridiculously good job. he really showed that they are two completely different people. i have a feeling this is going to be really good. let's just hope this keeps up :)

does anyone know how long this "mini serie" is? I'm curious when it comes to korean dramas.

First when I heard of Cinderella man, someone told me that it was a movie - then a mini drama as in 2 or 3 episodes.

im already curious about Kwon Sang Woo's return drama? at least it's my first after sad (love?) story.

Archived