britney spears pregnant again!!~

Guest cariyan

Guest cariyan

baby #2
vghj.jpg

-taken from Yahoo! News

NEW YORK - Britney Spears told David Letterman on Tuesday that she is pregnant with baby No. 2. "Don't worry Dave, it's not yours," the pop princess quipped on "The Late Show."

The revelation ended weeks of speculation in entertainment magazines, which have been regularly publishing pictures of Spears' apparently expanding waistline.

Spears, 24, and her husband, backup dancer-turned-rapper Kevin Federline, 28, were married in 2004 and have an 8-month-old son, Sean Preston.

Federline also has two children, Kori and Kaleb, with his former girlfriend, Shar Jackson.

Child welfare officials and a sheriff's deputy reportedly visited Spears' home in April after her son accidentally tumbled from a high chair.

In February, authorities visited the home after photographs showed the singer in a car with her son in her lap, rather than in a car seat as required by law. Spears later apologized, saying she held the boy in her lap because of a "horrifying, frightful encounter with the paparazzi."

Spears rose to fame at 16 with a naughty schoolgirl image and the multiplatinum album "... Baby One More Time."

Yahoo! News link

O_O;; wow...

that was fast.... ^^;;

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Da Xing Di

oh? i thought she already said it in other shows...or was it just rumor before that she's pregnant again? well, if it was a rumor, it was a true one,lol...

i heard she's trying to make their marriage better with this child...i just don't see how a new kid would make their marriage work, if their son couldn't make it o.O

Guest girlie1254

I heard that she didn't want to have another baby so soon because she was releasing another album this year and wanted to get back in the pop scene. But congrats to her I guess... hopefully everything works out. =/

Guest jun;MON

I heard it on the radio in the morning and in my mind I went "WHAT?! WTH!?" I wonder how she'll manage the second one. :crazy:

Guest Childlike Faith

What? She's such a young mother, she should at least wait until her first baby is a year old...

Archived