____.Ilegenes -Kokuyou no Kiseki-

____.The Genetic Sodom ILEGENES

Author: KUWABARA Mizuna

Artist: ISHIZUE Kachiru

Genre: Action, Drama, Sci-fi

ISBN: 978-4-86127-507-4

Publisher: Mag GARDNE

Serialized in: BLADE COMICS avarus

Ilegenes is an island internationally known for its prowess in genetic engineering research and technology. But behind the scenes, it is a breeding ground for illegal clones, which are sold for major profits in the black market. After witnessing the death of his parents, young Fon F Littenber joins the Ilegenes Military Academy to rid the island of both its connection to the black market and its tainted name: The Genetic Sodom.

Volumes: 5 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=20595

FonFLittenberfull99819.jpg

FonFLittenberfull106697.jpg

TheGeneticSodomIlegenesfull1300723.jpg

Guest NO NAME?

^ Ahaha. Judging by the cover, it looks like it's shounen-ai, but I don't think it is. You might see a few hints, but it's nothing big.

• 4 months later...
Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

omg the art is beautiful.

i wish i could have known about this when i was still in japan...two days ago T__T

*reads*

• 4 years later...

Art is soo beautiful! Look at those bishounens! Please don't let this be a shounen-ai/yaoi. LOL.
So has anyone read this yet? Let me know how the story goes, and if it isn't really shounen-ai (sorry, not my cup of tea -_-) I might give this a go! :)

Archived