[drama 2006] Break 브레이크

Guest roujin

Guest blue_arena

thnx soooo much, u've worked hard for us ^^

i'm uploading it to my CB now, please support mine ^^

http://clubbox.co.kr/midnitegirl

watched w/out sub, kinda disapointed on Ryan and Gyujong, they didnt really do any hard stuff, hic, and also, gyujong plays a careless kinda guy, hic VV

oh, who was the guy w/ Soojin and they were texting each other ? he looks familiar

And also, anyone has any of the song that were in the ep? i love hiphop yoh =P

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 79percent

^

^

^

Thanks for uploading the subs on YSI too. and for everyone who's translating and making summaries of it. ^^ I quite understand the storyline by watching but it's always nicer with subs. ^^ thank you!

Guest LAZ11XADR11

Airing Schedule: Thursday 0600-0630PM, Friday 0100-0130AM, Saturday 0430-0500PM, Saturday 1130PM-1230AM, Sunday 0400-0430PM, Sunday 0930-1000PM

im so confused....no one posted ep.2 so far...

Guest LAZ11XADR11

^ i dont know i guess on saturdays and sundays it's on twice a day...i got that off the first post..so im guessing if the schedule is like that ep.2 should have been out my now

Guest june_showers

hey cecil thanz for timing it soo quickly!!...hope everyone would enjoy it a lot more now that subs are out!...

Guest roujin

about the airing. this show comes out every thursday and all those other days i listed are the times it runs again. sorry for the confusion :sweatingbullets:

Guest doom89757

Thx a lot evagirlrules & cecil, u guy are the best, thx a lot for subbing this drama

Btw, this drama will only have 6 ep only????

Guest blue_arena

geez that's a lots of reruns, Mnet is that short in show??? haha it doesnt benefit us who are not in Kr anyway >_____< Few more days ppl, hang in there ^^

Guest kiye

*just in case anyone missed it, or didn't know about it.. hehe~

All episodes of BREAK will be avail. HERE @ [nonclubbox] thread!

*all uploaded by: yeohweping

Guest Babygurl272

just watched the first ep. personally im only watching this because of seul gi. she is soooooooooooo pretty in here! ryan is also a hottie so its a good show to watch if you're a fan of these people. I think breakdancing is kool neways, so i'm looking forward to more eps.

Guest starbrite

The first episode was pretty short. :mellow: Anyhow, thank you for the subtitle evagirlrules and cecil.

Archived