[drama 2006] Break 브레이크

Guest roujin

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NoName

oh my gosh! I'm sooo excited! BSG in a drama I was soo sad when I heard she wasn't going to be on LL anymore, but now I get to see her on screen yay and with one hot casts too. Is she the leading girl or are there more than 1 leading girl. Omo I'm sooo excited!!!

-Ly

Guest genn04

Wow...it so amazing that all the characters are so well known...Especially my dream came true....Shim Eun Jin...but i would prefer it better if Eric is in it......Cause then it will be so cute for Shim EunJIn and Eric to work together as my wish.....COOL!

Guest anhtu2005

wow, cant wait to see BSG in this drama, love her on LL, so many stars, there will be Kyu Jong? no Huyn Joong :(

Guest jingjuna

wow

never seen a cast like this

wonder what the drama is auctually going to be about...

can't wait till tomorrow >.<

Guest falling U P

this is quite a cast! im excited, thank you for the info! can't wait to start watching this^^

Guest x shinhwa lova x

wow a drama featuring ALL those HOT/SEXY korean stars?

sooooo AMAZING isn't it? LOL

i really can't wait to see this so-called DRAMA :]

Guest xmishy

hott love the cast. BSG acted really well in banjun dramas. can't wait to see how well everyone else acts

Guest xillusions

WOW!

Love the cast!Wondering how many episodes will there be in total?! or is it unknown for now?>

<33 Carmen.

Guest tklovex3

:OOOOOO

im digging the cast! hahahha oh many! i love it!

i absolutley cannot wait to watch it! kekeke

Guest loving_D

oh lmao. i thought this was a real drama airing on like mbc, sbs, or kbs. definitely thought i was going crazy. the cast is... :crazy::huh::lol: i didn't know mnet aired dramas.

Guest critic

wow... a whole load of first timer gasoos going into acting in this drama... Ryan's acting was decent in Rainbow Romance... I haven't seen any of the Banjun dramas bae seul gi was in. And I personally dislike shim eun jin. And soo jin's acting was a little awkward in rainbow romance. Although she only appeared once or twice. I hope, for their sakes, that it goes well...

Guest JULIARGHHH

? sounds chaotic to me.

but hopefully the storyline will keep things moving and not just some dancing and singing battle stuff. well, actually i wouldn't mind... :P

Archived