[drama 2006] Break 브레이크

Guest roujin

Guest StrawberryPunch

Looks like ppl lost intrest in the drama :o , I couldnt even find it on youtube. I was gonna sign up at mnet.com but it seems they dont have overseas memberships..grrr!!!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Funkie_dayZ

ooo.. i dun think its anyone fault dat ep 3 is not out...

cuz i kinda went to break website... than when i click on ep 3... it onli played like a few secs than stopped.. but i tried with ep 1 n 2 but it work fine with those.. so yea... dats y i think it is not out yet??

forget wad i said.. i think u need to be a member to watch the whole thing

Guest blue_arena

Hyun Joon is in the first episode with Ryans group. He'll be with Ryan

phj16nc.pngphj28li.png

Nam hyunjoon is really famous now :lol:

Guest Solly

i finished the first episode and still looking for the second episode that freaking works >0<;;;

loved it!! :DDDD i feel so sorry for bae seul gi and it feels really awkward kyu jong acting like that cause i'm used to the sweet dandy boy personality of his. [x

i love nam hyun joon! he caught my attention the most while watching this xDDDDD

i have a question, what is .rmvb file mean? does that mean real player file? if it is, RAWR!!!!

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest minshoo

yea .rmvb is a real player file

and Solly i love your avatar and the guy looks so familiar is he the guy from Noel?

epsiode 4 is out.... i have no idea what happened to epsoide 3 ... but epsiode four is out complete version... i havent watched it yet but i think someone said it was about Gyu Joong and Shim Eun Jin and according to the epsiode guide someone put a few pages back that was supposed to be the storyline for epsiode 3... so maybe epsiode 3 only aired a bit then the rest got added to epsiode 4? dunno, have to watch it first... x.x its available in all the big clubboxes like jpoker (the DoubleS chinese clubbox) and so on... (ds501 should have it, havent checked)

Guest xillusions

Thank you for the part4!!

I was wondering if there is a LQ?! Threre was a LQ for the first ep but then for the second, i don't think i saw any :huh:

<33 Carm3n.

Guest lovely bella

SUCH A GOOD DRAMA/ SHOW.

i swear. everyones so hot. sighhhh

thank you for the links but will anyone be generous enough to upload a nonclubbox link after they have finished? Clubbox won't allow me to register as a foreign thingy.

thank you! :D

Guest Mr.Holmes

^ I think, u can found the link in non CB thread

anyway, still hvn't watch ep.3 but why ep.4 is already out ,,, i doubt

but Thanks ^^

Guest x__KaNg__x

Can someone clarify what happened to Episode 3? Many people are searching for it. Thank you.

Guest Solly

yea .rmvb is a real player file

and Solly i love your avatar and the guy looks so familiar is he the guy from Noel?

yes hun he is!! [x

aaaah! omg... must watch episode 3 & 4!!! but can't find non-clubbox links here *goes to the other thread fast*

hehe.

-S0LLY ^3^

Archived